Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Many Unofficial Faces Of Mr President (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Many Unofficial Faces Of Mr President (photos) (635 Views)

Unofficial Pics Of Iphone 8 / Unofficial Edo Election Result Released / Unofficial Rules Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Unofficial Faces Of Mr President (photos) by McCarlito(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
All work and no play makes Mr President …. you complete the rest.
In all of Nigeria’s first family, there’s always the serious one and the funny one that makes Nigerians forget their daily hustle. Could Mr president be this tenures hilarious act?

Forget the fact that he’s 99 shades of seriousness, the man still finds time to amuse us with his hilarious faces and trust Nigerian photographers, who have harnessed their skill in capturing these precious moments, else my captions for the photos would be useless.

Here are the few faces I couldn’t help but share of Mr President.

1. On the election matter:
“Dear God I pray I win this elections so I can show them real Buharism”

2. We know how much he loves to tell us how great a farmer he is, then he gets some good news from home:
“I was told my cow just gave birth? Where is she?”

3. That moment when he has to tell the nation something similar or different from what Lai Mohammed has already said/twitted:
"“My Fellow Nigerians”

4. And he’s told about the way Nigerians set people ablaze for minor crimes he be like: “And later they will complain there's no fuel while they are wasting the few available ones roasting themselves”

5. On the importation ban on foreign items and he asks at this question at the council meeting:
“Who amongst you still dey import okrika?”

6. That awkward moment after the presidential elections and he heard the number of voters from the North:
“Yowah!! Una head dey there!”

7. When your friend decides to pull a prank on you and say:
“Guy see Buhari for our back”

8. When he decides to sing B.O.B’s
“I’ve got the magic in me, every time I stop the girls keep staring at me”

Modified by Me
Source: http://omgvoice.com/entertainment/president-buhari-funny-nigeria/?geoip&country=GH

Cc: lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Tosyne2much
Re: The Many Unofficial Faces Of Mr President (photos) by neejay1986(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Chamele.on president ruling a zo.o nation.
so what happen now.... ftc..... so? mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Collapsed Building Kills Pregnant Mother And 5yr Old Daughter In Ogun / Could This Be Real (photo) / Opening Of CCD Superstores In Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.