Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo (38723 Views)

Olamide Looking Dapper In Fitted Ankara Outfit / Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by showblack(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Olamide and shayoo.. always with cup
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by amtaken(f): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Babe be careful before that guy makes you another baby mama.
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Hemanwel:
Somebody should tell Olamide to grow up nah!Must he be posing in front of the camera with drink in his hand every time - even in his musical videos?
I heard he is now 27 but his lyrical savvy, and demeanor in front of the camera suggest he may be 17,olohun!
hug a transformer, the street is behind olamide
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by mayweather40(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Hemanwel:
Somebody should tell Olamide to grow up nah!Must he be posing in front of the camera with drink in his hand every time - even in his musical videos?
I heard he is now 27 but his lyrical savvy, and demeanor in front of the camera suggest he may be 17,olohun!
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Xodiq(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm....... See Badoo wey Dem dey boo.
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by robay(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm badosneh grin
Me too roday-sneh tongue
Itz ROBAY in the building grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by peaceMma(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
praizeblog:
cute 3
cry
praizeblog:
cute 3
nice one kwa
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by chinwaji(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
5starmilitant:

Marriage or manage bells?

So what will now happen to Maximiliano's mom?

She will be taken care of by Maria Doloris' mom.
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Dolcilicious(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
This lady's love for ankara shar
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by prettymina(f): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yemi pls ur complexion is giving me concern I won't be happy if u turn out in toke way sad ,badoo my No:1 crush.Nice pix
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Opistorincos(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hemanwel:

Bro get ur own moni and act the way you like....... no one gives a flying Bleep btw my neighbor's parking lot is empty,go park well for there #HATER
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
realtalk19 come see yemi alade wan snatch your boy friend o. Badosne grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Akkord4gov: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettymina:
Yemi pls ur complexion is giving me concern I won't be happy if u turn out in toke way sad ,badoo my No:1 crush.Nice pix

I am No:2. But later will compete with Badoo to be the NO 1

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by IYANGBALI: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hemanwel:
bad belle wan start. Leave am na him own style and identity be dat. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by ogbanje1(f): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Olamide kinda looks like a blind man with his dark glasses. lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Mzberbie: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
please they both look good separately or in a picture. wink...... gomyway.com
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by realtalk19: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
realtalk19 come see yemi alade wan snatch your boy friend o. Badosne grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin :

u look like empress if dats your pix on ur dp. dnt worry av noticed u.
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
peaceMma:
crynice one kwa
lol....no prob
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
realtalk19:

u look like empress if dats your pix on ur dp. dnt worry av noticed u.
he pain am tongue

iyangbali 5-1 realtalk19
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hemanwel:

Mbok where's the drink eh??...
Need glasses ba??...na flower u see am dey touch,say na drink...*Recieve Sight*..ke nyin jesus!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by prettymina(f): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I am No:2. But later will compete with Badoo to be the NO 1
u get time nd wahala smh,,dont worry u ar my 0.1 crush
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
oo bobo yi ti su mi
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is the advert shoot of the peak milk.
Re: Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo by oluwafadi(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2016
5starmilitant:

Marriage or manage bells?
So what will now happen to Maximiliano's mom?

She join the crew..#babymamas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / Shatta Wale Shot And Hospitalized / Hakeem Transforms Eki Osagie To Soyinka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.