Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (66831 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals One Condition To Reunite P-square / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Psquare’s former manager, Howie T, has revealed in a new interview, the only thing that can end the bitter Psquare split, and make the brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye work together as a team again.

The Nigerian pop duo, Psquare, has already gone their separate ways, flaunted different managements and released solo songs after a fallout involving their elder brother Jude Okoye on social media. In turn, their actions caused a lot of drama and left fans praying for Africa’s most beloved pop group.

Thenet.ng held a phone conversation with Howie T and in it, Howie revealed Peter's side of the story
and the only condition for a Psquare reunite.

Howie was Psquare's first-ever manager after they won a Benson & Hedges talent hunt in 2001. He managed the duo from 2001 to 2005, before Jude Okoye took over as the band’s manager.

Here are excerpts from his chat with Thenet.ng's chief correspondent, Dayo Showemimo:

Well, the guys in question are adults, married with children, so I think we should respect their opinion. And the truth is, I believe they know what they are doing’.

When I saw Peter’s Tweets, I called him and even went to see him to talk to him about it. He said Jude is the problem that he doesn’t have any issue with Paul’.

He told me that in a normal setting, a manager is supposed to be their employee and not the other way round, but Jude always uses his influence as their elder brother to boss over them. He also said managers collect between 15 – 25 % of an artiste’s income but in their case they share everything equally and he’s not happy with that sharing formula’.

‘In my opinion I think Peter is just trying to prove a valid point. He told me that he turned down a show Jude got them in Finland and when they called them for the Dubai show, he told the organisers what it takes to get Peter and Paul, what it takes to get Peter or Paul alone’. \

Secondly, things like this messes up an artiste’s creativity, Peter is a composer, dancer and singer, when they sit down to vote on songs that’ll make their album, Paul and Jude vote for more of Paul’s songs than Peter’s and these are the things that pisses him off.
It has gone beyond just beef now, there’s a lot of ego at play’.

In my opinion, for peace to reign, why can’t Jude just leave them alone, Peter has told me that if they change Jude today, there’ll be Psquare tomorrow and sadly the only person that can talk to them is their mother and she’s dead’.
Well, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/psquare-peter-okoye-finally-reveals.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol Jude reaping where he did not sow grin #OsorhiaTinz

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Pennsylvania: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down. undecided

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by donvicky2007: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
the bitter truth

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Tocheagle(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
So na jude hold the axe wey split d firewood . Too bad

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by osesology(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make oga Jude go find him own na? Which kain wahala and skataskata him wan dey cause btween these him two brothers?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by joyli: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jude-- fans are not smiling oo, leave this guy alone , u too chop cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
And everybody was blaming their wives,
#women don suffer!

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by KissCODE(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Lol Jude reaping where he did not sow grin #OsorhiaTinz
if u think Jude is reaping where he didnt sow, why then is Paul not complaining?
I remember when dbanji and don jazzy were together, dbanji made us think he is the heat in mo hit. But since he moved away, i am yet to see him making hit songs. But don jazy has been hiting back to back.
The problem of psquare is caused by fans who always acuse peter of being only a dancer. Fans says peter doesnt know how t write songs that he only takes choruses and dances.
The problem of psquare is not jude, it is ego problem. Peter wants more of his songs to be used and nothing more.

I wish Peter well but he should remember that “divided we fall.“

Right now he is the odd man out in Okoye‘s family. The rest are all together but he has strayed away. He has set himself on a clif. The target for him now would be higher and the chances he has is far slimmer.
He has to work extra harder than Paul & Jude.
I wish him success...

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Pheals(f): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
By the time u guys figure out your mistakes.. .it Will be late .... No one can break a bunch of broom .you a single one can be broke. ...

So enough of the noise pls undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
psquare again

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by nairagossip: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
nawao

Jude self is still their blood, i mean peaceful resolution will help them..

Jude has said something about this, read here: http://www.042express.com/2016/03/jude-okoye-reason-behind-p-square-split.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by fistonati(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
And who's the management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm!
Diz peter funny oo.
So because he songs no make album, naim make am dey vex.

But sha na ego dey cuz am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by nuelzy: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
but must i eat eba dis nyt .....mama naa!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by greatme2good(f): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
2016 year of celebrity beef...now psquare are on d line,let them reign on NL.
Back to topic,they are free to split cos they are always beefing every year.abeg we are tired of it.now I give them go ahead....!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by hungryboy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dem P-square, don help Jude make millions for himself,

The best thing for him as a senior brother now is to move on to other businesses and let the twins do their thing,

if him don chop the millions finish, make him come join me dey pack blocks,
We go dey get work well well, since people go like make P-square dem senior brother pack their blocks for them.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by okuneddie(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2016
ur problem ur life, my unemployed status every Nigerian headache.....they won't want me to add to the nuisance they already have (joking)...... I need a job badly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ngmgeek(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2016
If that's the case, then Jude should step aside.

Hey Jude ... Step aside, will you? smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by dan9ice(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2016
I refuse to read am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Sommyangel(f): 2:47am On Mar 17, 2016
abeg make this people chill jor...the world does not revolve around them....anyway it's a good way of taking our mind off our "SWEET CHANGE "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 17, 2016
hungryboy:

Dem P-square, don help Jude make millions for himself,

The best thing for him as a senior brother now is to move on to other businesses and let the twins do their thing,

if him don chop the millions finish, make him come join me dey pack blocks,
We go dey get work well well, since people go like make P-square dem senior brother pack their blocks for them.
I love this, or make him come join me dey sell female hairs.... I deal on all kind of female hairs, both Virginia, and human.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by GetUmad: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And some Bigotic Mo.rons were blaming their wives Lola,
#thewoman don suffer!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by GetUmad: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2016
The most annoying thing is, Jude as elderly as he is to the duo, chose to rather perch on (even when he knew all along he was the bane of the separation) than humbly taking a bow for the continuing existence of the "brand".

Who's the Wicked one?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by duduade: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2016
So in summary na money cause am.
Shsme on poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by GetUmad: 5:12am On Mar 17, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hmmm!

Diz peter funny oo.

So because he songs no make album, naim make am dey vex.

But sha na ego dey cuz am.

Nigerians and sentimental way of reasoning. Don't know if you're a student or yo' working. Whichever. Imagine you found yourself in a group (let's say a Team either in your workplace or school project/assignment, whichever applies) and over the years people around have been perceiving you as the weakest and most passive of the group, to crown it all up, majority of your inputs and creative ideas for the success of the group were always discarded to the favor of other team Member(s), pls think deep, for how long would you continue to hold on and watch? Without any sentiment, imagine you found yourself in such scenario , pls tell me you'd forever be cool with it. Now imagine a case where your Father tends to like you brother more than you, infact, he never hid it even when you got married, for whatever reason best known to him he never showed up. He always welcomes ideas from your brother, showing love to him and his family (probably cos you married your heartthrob who's from a place he never supported) , making him feel he's better than you and this your same father is the one managing the business which brings money (that has made him as well rich) as a result of you and your brother's creativity. Pls, tell me you're an Angel and would easily overlook it, till like forever.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by gentleheart1(f): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2016
I knew it, Jude and Paul has been using Peter to shine. Jude should step aside joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by gentleheart1(f): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2016
GetUmad:

Nigerians and sentimental way of reasoning. Don't know if you're a student or yo' working. Whichever. Imagine you found yourself in a group (let's say a Team either in your workplace or school project/assignment, whichever applies) and over the years people around have been perceiving you as the weakest and most passive of the group, to crown it all up, majority of your inputs and creative ideas for the success of the group were always discarded to the favor of other team Member(s), pls think deep, for how long would you continue to hold on and watch? Without any sentiment, imagine you found yourself in such scenario , pls tell me you'd forever be cool with it. Now imagine a case where your Father tends to like you brother more than you, infact, he never hid it even when you got married, for whatever reason best known to him he never showed up. He always welcomes ideas from your brother, showing love to him and his family (probably cos you married your heartthrob who's from a place he never supported) , making him feel he's better than you and this your same father is the one managing the business which brings money (that has made him as well rich) as a result of you and your brother's creativity. Pls, tell me you're an Angel and would easily overlook it, till like forever.

Yeah Peter has tried o,if i were to be in his shoes i would have long left the group. Peter was really patient and tolerant, now the game is over Jude and Paul should continue their greed together.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by GetUmad: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2016
gentleheart1:

Yeah Peter has tried o,if i were to be in his shoes i would have long left the group. Peter was really patient and tolerant, now the game is over Jude and Paul should continue their greed together.

Thank you my Brother. Nigerians are so hypocritical. We easily condemn others even when we are not better or can't personally take 25% of those shi.ii if reverse where the case. See the current government for example. Many of the things they would quickly dash to social media back then to condemn GEJ for are what's so ubiquitous in their own administration now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by gentleheart1(f): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2016
GetUmad:

Thank you my Brother. Nigerians are so hypocritical. We easily condemn others even when we are not better or can't personally take 25% of those shi.ii if reverse where the case. See the current government for example. Many of the things they would quickly dash to social media back then to condemn GEJ for are what's so ubiquitous in their own administration now.

Thank you too but i am a lady not a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by bignero: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2016
this is probably true......i know some one who knew them years back.....and she always told me of the way jude bosses them around, even in their square villa.

all in all their all adults and should be shameful of themselves for all the mess....for their children have seen all their dirt.

Nb: Jude is an agabaya tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Celebrities Without Make Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.