Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria (2579 Views)

Roles Of Environmental Microbiology In National Development. / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria by darlinvalerie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hey all,

I came across an advert for the above institute advertising a direct membership opportunity on a Tuesday Guardian newspaper.

I just wanted to know if its worth joining because I was told it was a private outfit and I don't want to spend money on an institute that may not last. I'm really scared.

Please if you're a member or have any comforting information to share about them, please do so.
The deadline for payment is the 25th of March 2016.

Thank you so much for you kind responses.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria by Pamelayoung: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls how much is it, I'm aldo hearing abt it 4d first time.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria by darlinvalerie(f): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
this is the advert. there are different prices for different memberships, depending on which one you are eligible for.

Pamelayoung:
Pls how much is it, I'm aldo hearing abt it 4d first time.

Re: Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria by Pamelayoung: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
darlinvalerie:
this is the advert. there are different prices for different memberships, depending on which one you are eligible for.

Tnx. Tho it's quite expensive.
What does one stand yo gain as a member?
Re: Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria by darlinvalerie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
they help with jobs in the public and environmental health sector. You can call the number and make more inquiries.
i'm unsure that's why I asked, people keep viewing this post but no one has said anything.

Pamelayoung:

Tnx. Tho it's quite expensive.
What does one stand yo gain as a member?

(1) (Reply)

KPMG OR Mckinsey & Company? / What Is The Fuss About Digital Marketing? 12 Things You Need To Know / Unlimited Dollar Crypto Arbitrage Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.