Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster (469 Views)

Osbornegate: Why We Are Yet To Recover $43m Stolen By Amaechi – Wike / How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) / Gtb Refunds Adetoke Oluwo (the Lady Airtel Defrauded 400k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster by xbitarena: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
– Adejoke said she must get justice from Airtel and stop the way are Nigerians treated by multinationals

– GTB refunded her stolen money
A financial institution in Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank has returned a huge sum of money stolen from a customer’s account though internet banking when she misplaced her belongings including her telephone and sim card.

According to the victim, Adejoke Oluwo, she had lost her belongings in Ibadan, Oyo state and had complained to airtel but was allegedly harassed. She claimed the fraudster swapped her sim and cleared the monies in her account.

The money, N.4million, she said was meant for her university programme in the UK.
But yesterday, March 15th 2016, the young lady wrote a letter to the bank to show her appreciation to GTBank for refunding her stolen
- See more at: http://www.xbitarena.com/2016/03/gtb-refunds-customer-whose-money-was.html#sthash.3EusM13r.dpuf

Re: GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
OK undecided
Re: GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster by tempem: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
One in a million.
Re: GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster by fistonati(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2016
GTB, the slaughter grounds of Yahoo Boy's and fraudsters. I don't believe it, even if I see the videos

Meanwhile, if truly they refunded it. Maybe the inn house thieve was faster than the fraudsters. I suspect foul play and smell lies
Re: GTB Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen By Fraudster by neejay1986(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]The lady look so much like my babe.... but my babe no dey dress like this. #teamdeeperlife ;DThe lady look so much like my babe.... but my babe no dey dress like this. #teamdeeperlife

(1) (Reply)

Responses From Mods / Little Boys Of 14-16 Cultist Murder Their Friend In Cold Blood In Uyo / ACN Don Dey Hear Am, CPC In Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.