Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet (23430 Views)

Exonerated Olabowale Ademola Returns As Lagos HOS / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Sacks Accountant-General And Permanent Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by anomsodi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
By BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO

LOKOJA – Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has appointed Barrister Moses Okezie as Senior Special Assistant on Speech Writing, Research and Documentary.

Barrister Okezie who hailed from Imo State was part of the five new political appointees by the Governor.
Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Folashade Ayoade in a statement Wednesday in Lokoja, listed others appointees as; Barr. Justina Abanida from Yagba West Local government area, Chairman, Kogi State Universal Basic Education, SUBEB, and Alhaji Yakubu Oseni from Okene Local government area as Chairman, Kogi State Board of Internal Revenue.

The statement also announced arch. Robert Achanya as Director- General, Bureau of Public Private Partnership while Mr. Emmanuel Odiniya who hails from Olamaboro Local government area is to serve as Chairman, Bureau of Local Government Pension.
The statement which said the appointment takes immediate effect said their appointment was an efforts by the Governor to position his government to ensure equitable distribution of dividends of democracy in the state.

In a related development, the State Head of Service has been placed on 30 days compulsory leaves.
The SSG also said the compulsory leave of th HOS follows a directive from the Governor, Yahaya Bello.
However, Vanguard gathered that the HOS situation just like the Permanent Secretaries, Treasurers, and others whose 30 days compulsory leaves have expired may not return back to office.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/bello-sacks-hos-appoints-igbo-man-four-others-into-cabinet/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
He don try. Lawyers are good at that.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by AustineE1: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
With this kind of appointments, i think the governor will definitely do well....getting the right people to work for him,regardless of the ethnic group.

17 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by jmichlins(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hope my Igbo brothers will see that many people are giving up on tribalism yet we sulk over an election done and dusted almost a year a ago. Imagine an hausa man as an appointee to obiano be sure he wants to islamize anambra or okorocha, he will be called a bastard who found his way here. Yet our people are appointed all over the country and do not tell me we are efficient and hard working cause last time i checked hausa and yoruba men are the richest men in africa. Make you no kill me cause am still son of the soil that is telling you the truth

196 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Vision4God: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
God help him
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by okuneddie(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2016
make he dey make appointments that Faleke will soon send away.......@ jmichlins God bless u for u comment. I hope some of ur guys will see and understand what u are saying....I guess they do but tribalism blinded them

3 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by HARDBUOI: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:
I hope my Igbo brothers will see that many people are giving up on tribalism yet we sulk over an election done and dusted almost a year a ago. Imagine an hausa man as an appointee to obiano be sure he wants to islamize anambra or okorocha, he will be called a bastard who found his way here. Yet our people are appointed all over the country and do not tell me we are efficient and hard working cause last time i checked hausa and yoruba men are the richest men in africa. Make you no kill me cause am still son of the soil that is telling you the truth

you can't b son of the soil.
if u are then there's a mistake somewhere ask ur mum.....
bcoz this thread is just innocent but u are the one now bringing tribalism with dis kinda comment.
common sense is not common.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Rucheen(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2016
he'll be solving the Governor's intellectual task issues

1 Like

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Pwayne2016(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2016
We have Igbos in Kogi state
Achuba from Ibaji may be Igala but his ancestral father land is Aguleri....

14 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by jmichlins(m): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bcoz this thread is just innocent but u are the one now bringing tribalism with dis kinda comment.
i know your type will be here with all form of vile accusations but does it stop what i said to be truth NO!!!!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Owoloku1: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Appointments like these ones are good for enhancing our peace and continued unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by 3xtr6r: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2016
sol2galay:

Check-out you and him who get more likes to know who is making sense. Abu m igbo di igbo n'ime tupu i kpoo m onye ugwu.

Getting more likes is no yardstick for making sense.

There are many deluded fellows parading on NL and impersonating Igbos just to make their biased views appear sincere and objective to the gullible.
Many a time such fellows are not proud to identify with their own tribe judging from their precedent.

HARDBUOI:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Istand4justice: 5:12am On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:

Igbos are looking for an escape route and the northerners know it dunno why the government is being economical with the truth this country is beyond repair and is grinding closely to a halt run while you can

Dangote may not even be in control of up to 50 % of his company and FYI richness is not the same as working hard and igbos have more successful businesmen considering the fact that they were given 20 euros

26 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Istand4justice: 5:12am On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:

So because an igbo man was appointed by bello that means there is no more tribalism take a look at the hatred that is spewed on nairaland. This is a fundamental problem and iit is a pity that igbos are held out as the scape goat

17 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by BlackTechnology: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:

Please shut up your mouth.

Mention one tribe that is more Nigerian than igbos

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by malton: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We have Igbos in Kogi state

Achuba from Ibaji may be Igala
but his ancestral father land is Aguleri....

Still doesn't take from the fact he appointed an Imo Igbo! Give credit where it's due!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Alphaoscar: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Owoloku1:
Appointments like these ones are good for enhancing our peace and continued unity

Your hypocrisy stink to the hell. We know what will be your reaction if it is one of your governors appointing people from other areas.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Bawsse(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2016
V
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by NobleAngell(f): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Which Bello? Ok let him carry on.
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
So?..who that one help?...when will obiano appoint an hausa man in his cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by Clerverley2(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So?..who that one help?...when will obiano appoint an hausa man in his cabinet?
When we no longer have a qualified Igbo man for that position. I am sure if Bello knew a better or equally qualified speech writer from Kogi state, he would have gone for him.

11 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
When we no longer have a qualified Igbo man for that position. I am sure of Bello knew a better or equally qualified soeech wroter from Kogi state, he would have gone for him.
lol..if u believe that you can believe anythingm..polticians been decieving us since 1458

1 Like

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by MadCow1: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Wow!!

Very nice from Kogi State.

#The Earllier we start making a concerted effort toward integration, the earlier we start solving alot of issues we face as a Nation.

A Man who has lived and worked for over 10 years in any particular state in Nigeria has earned the right to get all benefits that accrue to indigenes of that State. A child born and raised outside of his ancestral place of Origin should be treated as an indigene to the place of his birth.

Enough of the division..

Time to start integrating.

#NigeriaIsHereToStay..

#OneNigeria.. In Peace or War.

8 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by eleko1: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by kennyman2000(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
me think its not abt ethnicity. He got the right person for the job and the person is igbo

7 Likes

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by acunon: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Good move sir!!!!!
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by KAYNINI(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
That's commendable
Good one governor
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by DeKen: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by MadCow1: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2016
malton:

Still doesn't take from the fact he appointed an Imo Igbo! Give credit where it's due!

Aguleri is Anambra State!!

The Appointee is Imo State..

Absolutely no relationship..

Dont mind that Agric Fowl.

1 Like

Re: Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet by diasporaman(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Part of kogi is what Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges / Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.