Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mercy Johnson Begs Psquare Not To Split.(see Stories) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Begs Psquare Not To Split.(see Stories) (433 Views)

Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Pray For My Marriage To Last, Mercy Johnson Begs Fans / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Begs Psquare Not To Split.(see Stories) by amaka123343: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2016
(See stories)http://www.topvibestv.com/mercy-johnson-begs-psquare-not-split/
Following the ongoing feud between the Psquare brothers, Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson who recently arrived Nigeria has taken to Social Media to plead with the singing duo not to split.

Mercy who has been off the movie scene for a while now following the birth of her daughter took to Instagram to share the photo above with the words, “All we ask lord is peace at d end. In tears as I listen, am calling heaven as I pray #DONTSPLITPSQUARE#”‘
The Okoye family has really become messy as they were recently embroiled in a prolonged drama with Peter Okoye insisting on putting an end to ‘family business’.(See complete stories)http://www.topvibestv.com/mercy-johnson-begs-psquare-not-split/

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Begs Psquare Not To Split.(see Stories) by amaka123343: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2016
i thinks she is saying the right thing about this brothers!!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Name Immediately. (photos) / How I Used N3979 To Make N230,000 Using Facebook / Wizkid Vs Linda Ikeji Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.