Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Don't Change Your Look - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Change Your Look (956 Views)

The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / You Can't Get Into Her Panties Until You Change Your Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Change Your Look by koredey(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2006
A middle aged lady had a heart attack and she was taken to the hospital.while in the operating table, she had a near death experience.when she met God she asked, "is my time up"? God said "no" you have another 43years,2month & 8days to live.
Upon recovery,the lady decided to stay in the hospital to have a face lift(like that of micheal jackson), liposuction(removal of fat from her body) & a tummy tuck(flat tummy). she even changed her hair colour. she was discharged from the hospital & on her way home she was killed by an ambulance.
On meeting God once againg she demanded, "i thought you siad i have another 43years?why didn't you prevent the ambulance from hitting me? why? GOD REPLIED, "my dear daughter ,i didn't recognise you, so that's how she died before her time,
tongue cry
Re: Don't Change Your Look by babysnogls: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2006
Men, She's going 2 wish 4 dt first death.Kapish!
Re: Don't Change Your Look by babysnogls: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2006
Men, She's going 2 wish 4 dt first death.Kapish!
Re: Don't Change Your Look by izoneb(f): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2006
imagine!

(1) (Reply)

Meeting With Obasanjo / Test Your Brain / Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.