Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. (483 Views)

Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ / A Fan Writes And Dedicates Song To 2face – You Wont Believe How He Reacted / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. by martini2016(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2016
The ongoing break up saga between the duo (Psquare) has obviously
broken the hearts of many of their fans, many express their
sadness by pleaded with them on their various social media
pages to reunite as they believe that in unity they are better off.
A particular fan express his own grief by writing a very touching
letter to them With their various music titles, read letter below..:http://www.9jareports.com/2016/03/fan-writes-very-touching-letter-to.html?m=0

Re: Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. by greatme2good(f): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Y directing me to another site just to read letter embarassed I no read again.
Re: Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. by tempem: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Psquare is getting the attention they needed. On this 'stunt', I wish everyone were me. I won't dignify them with my precious time.
Re: Fan Writes A Very Touching Letter To Psquare. by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2016
La click la Ebola la catch my hand grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Listen To My Instrumentals. / Open Letter To P-square. / Vision Of A Huge Planetary Body Through The Mexican Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.