Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! (1317 Views)

PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm not APC fan but may consider joining them soon just for one reason-- PMB!

Before you start screaming brian washed zombie, APC e-rat et tal,

It is important we acknowledge a leader when he does well or say the truth irrespective of party affiliations! (At least I'm not partisan yet)

For me I think President Buhari is veracious and may even be likened to a prophet!!

Before the appointment of federal ministers, PMB surprised us when he referred to Ministers as "NOISEMAKERS" and the WAILERS HAD A FIELD DAY!

With the likes of Lai Moh'd and above all AMAECHI's constant rants in Rivers(not holding brief for his like -Wike) do you think PMB was wrong?

Me think Baba is and was right!!!

Click like if PMB is/was right

and

share if He was wrong in calling ministers Noisemakers!!!

#stillwailingforNaija#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Op wait small let them belle full you will hear what you want to hear so tey you begin to apologised.

1 Like

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by mycar: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Wonder why people would be pushing down some fantastic posts with thrashes like this?

If everybody is a noise maker like you agreed to or want us to belief, then Buhari himself is one as he openly has admitted that he belongs to everybody!

Now, Can you see that your assertion is dead on arrival?

4 Likes

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by amaechi1: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2016
mycar:
Wonder why people would be pushing down some fantastic posts with thrashes like this?

If everybody is a noise maker like you agreed to or want us to belief, then Buhari himself is one as he openly has admitted that he belongs to everybody!

It is thrash because he did not call PMB names as you wish. Have you consider the content and intent of the writer? People should be encourage to air a decent view.

3 Likes

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Op wait small let them belle full you will hear what you want to hear so tey you begin to apologised.

Lol
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2016
mycar:

Tnx bro! I respect ur right to air ur views.

Pls like or share

2 Likes

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by Ayoemrys(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2016
PMB till 2024,wailin wailers,,,,,,,lagoon is your case

1 Like

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by blackpanda: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2016
I have said it time and again, I dont trust apc but I strongly and wholeheartedly believe in that man PMB!

He is the only one that can really be vouched for and trusted. I see todays wailers as those who are either so used to the old ways of grEed and corruption or are simply finding it so hard to accept that the ineffectual buffoon lost woefully. Nothing they criticize has any substance or relates to development of nigeria. Rather they are so excited and joyous when things go wrong in nigeria. Wailers are part of the demons destroying this country!

2 Likes

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2016
blackpanda:
I have said it time and again, I dont trust apc but I strongly and wholeheartedly believe in that man PMB!

He is the only one that can really be vouched for and trusted. I see todays wailers as those who are either so used to the old ways of grEed and corruption or are simply finding it so hard to accept that the ineffectual buffoon lost woefully. Nothing they criticize has any substance or relates to development of nigeria. Rather they are so excited and joyous when things go wrong in nigeria. Wailers are part of the demons destroying this country!

Pls dear, nobody holy pass for this country including you and I.

1 Like

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by DropShot: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Unfortunately for his enemies and detractors, as much as the man PMB has been vilified in his life, he has almost always been vindicated at the end. Check his life history and you will understand my point.

He speaks the truth always and doesn't mind whose ox is gored in the process. So, wailers and traducers are wasting their time trying to pull him down.
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by blackpanda: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Pls dear, nobody holy pass for this country including you and I.

Nobody is perfect, what matters is the intention. PMB may make mistakes, but I believe it will be out of good intentions. I cant say same for other apc members e.g rochas
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Nobody is perfect, what matters is the intention. PMB may make mistakes, but I believe it will be out of good intentions. I cant say same for other apc members e.g rochas

Believe you brother!
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
PMB till 2024,wailin wailers,,,,,,,lagoon is your case

Lagoon things....abi?

Abeg face mile 12 comot here. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by PedroJP(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Noise makers and they are performing the way he tagged them. Monkeys and baboons everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2016
PedroJP:
Noise makers and they are performing the way he tagged them. Monkeys and baboons everywhere.

Lol!
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by 7footre(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Op, going by your logic, the President, PMB is our supposed minister of petroleum. So that makes him?......
Fill in d blank space
Re: Please Prove It That PMB Was Wrong! by lecturerdabo(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
7footre:
Op, going by your logic, the President, PMB is our supposed minister of petroleum. So that makes him?......
Fill in d blank space

Ok.........eh!

(1) (Reply)

Burial of HRH Mr Bala Madaki Killed Alongside His Nephew / NBM Pays Condolence Visit To Late Oba Of Benin Palace / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipeline Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.