Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents (20217 Views)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market / CBN New Forex Policy Fails To Excite Foreign Investors / Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2016
na wa o, so dem don dey sell sperrm now to abuja people. Baba must hear dis
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by richidinho(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Realmcfynest:
Pls if there's any of us working in JAMB, kindly take up dis brilliant guy's case A PETITION BY AN ANGRY CANDIDATE WHO SCORED 90 IN JAMB

Dear Jamb
My name is Yaniel Yogene ,i am came from Nigeria,.
I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.
I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.
Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?
Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?
Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.
You us faithfool

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Baroba(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
kceewhyte:
Who SPAR help? undecided

The Indian business men opening them..

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Benjom(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Realmcfynest:
Pls if there's any of us working in JAMB, kindly take up dis brilliant guy's case A PETITION BY AN ANGRY CANDIDATE WHO SCORED 90 IN JAMB

Dear Jamb
I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.
I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.
Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?
Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?
Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.
You us faithfool

Please, don't be angry. They've called an emergency meeting on your case in order to confiscate the computer that scored your papers 90 and re-award you a special score. Please, bear with them. You must make it to 'unifercity' this year grin.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by repogirl(f): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thank goodness they have reopened. Shopping at the Wuse one was so annoying. Always so cramped.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by mydeporch(f): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na wa o. SPAR wey be mini shop for UK. Wetin be SPAR beside Walmart, TEsco and all. they are tryiing sha. I appreciate the fact that the good opportunity is being used wisely.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
henrydadon:
another south african company .and u guys will be hating on them.. grin..abeg which Nigerian business dey SA?..where are the entrepreneur in nigeria any way..

SPAR is not a South African company!
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by ceeceeuwa: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Realmcfynest:

Dear Jamb
You us faithfool
Are you sure you are not the same person?
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Realmcfynest: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
ceeceeuwa:

Are you sure you are not the same person?

Am i surest i am the person that writing that?
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by jantavanta(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
henrydadon:
another south african company .and u guys will be hating on them.. grin..abeg which Nigerian business dey SA?..where are the entrepreneur in nigeria any way..

There are two Nigerian Big supermarkets in Abuja Central Area: SahadStores and GrandSquare. Spar is the 3rd Big supermarket there (They are UK Indians).

As for Nigerians in Big Supermarket business, I do not know why we do not fare well in it.

Sahad is another Wuse Market.
GrandSquare is too obsessed with security, and caters mostly for expatriate requirements.

Both of them are opposite extremes. Spar is in the middle.

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Realmcfynest: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Benjom:

Please, don't be angry. They've called an emergency meeting on your case in order to confiscate the computer that scored your papers 90 and re-award you a special score. Please, bear with them. You must make it to 'unifercity' this year grin.

The score ought to be 250..... How do i contact jamb pls
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by kalson7(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
bdemix:
grin
bad guy moHamadu

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Haryohdeji(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
I luv shopping in SPAR than that overrated SHOPRITE....
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Wowzer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Soon it will be Londis
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Reference(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
We are no longer excited about foreign stuff at this point in time. The guilt is gradually kicking in.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by winj: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lebanese, Chinese and Indians taking over Nigeria's economy while the stup.id citizens smile and go to church!

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by chillbabe(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
henrydadon:
SPAR in Nigeria is a part of an international retail chain originating from Holland. SPAR, a Dutch multinational retail chain has global presence in 43 countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Harvard Teach Nigerians About Business? / Hadiza Bala-Usman: The Many "Sins" Of Suspended NPA MD / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.