Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) (2449 Views)

Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by McCarlito(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2016
All work and no play makes Mr President …. you complete the rest.
In all of Nigeria’s first family, there’s always the serious one and the funny one that makes Nigerians forget their daily hustle. Could Mr president be this tenures hilarious act?

Forget the fact that he’s 99 shades of seriousness, the man still finds time to amuse us with his hilarious faces and trust Nigerian photographers, who have harnessed their skill in capturing these precious moments, else my captions for the photos would be useless.

Here are the few faces I couldn’t help but share of Mr President.

1. On the election matter:
“Dear God I pray I win this elections so I can show them real Buharism”

2. We know how much he loves to tell us how great a farmer he is, then he gets some good news from home:
“I was told my cow just gave birth? Where is she?”

3. That moment when he has to tell the nation something similar or different from what Lai Mohammed has already said/twitted:
"“My Fellow Nigerians”

4. And he’s told about the way Nigerians set people ablaze for minor crimes he be like: “And later they will complain there's no fuel while they are wasting the few available ones roasting themselves”

5. On the importation ban on foreign items and he asks at this question at the council meeting:
“Who amongst you still dey import okrika?”

6. That awkward moment after the presidential elections and he heard the number of voters from the North:
“Yowah!! Una head dey there!”

7. When your friend decides to pull a prank on you and say:
“Guy see Buhari for our back”

8. When he decides to sing B.O.B’s
“I’ve got the magic in me, every time I stop the girls keep staring at me”

Modified by Me
Source: http://omgvoice.com/entertainment/president-buhari-funny-nigeria/?geoip&country=GH

Cc: lalasticlala Ishilove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
I like the cow don born own most.

4 Likes

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Pheals(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Non of this looks funny to me. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by cosby02(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Iyaff try... Clap for yaaseff.

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
They're not funny

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by otil1: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Born to rule mentality

2 Likes

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
One word,Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by McCarlito(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
I like the cow don born own most.
Wanna be at peace with Buhari Just bring him good news about his cows... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by McCarlito(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
Ur hatred for him makes u never find any humour in him.... sometimes u gotta look to the sunny part of life cool

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Nonybb: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
He still looks to me like a complete Islamic dullard

3 Likes

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Pheals(f): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2016
McCarlito:

Ur hatred for him makes u never find any humour in him.... sometimes u gotta look to the sunny part of life cool
i did not hate him.. ..so gerrahere

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2016
I laughed at 4.
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Clerverley2(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Murderous fulani herdsman.

1 Like

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by McCarlito(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Nonybb:
He still looks to me like a complete Islamic dullard

Pheals:
i did not hate him.. ..so gerrahere

Now u just lost ur cool over nothing

Meanwhile Lalasticlala move to the permanent site abeg.... I never see snake today grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Nonybb: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
hmm

3 Likes

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by zinachidi(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
now that's down right hilarious undecided
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by kettykin: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Foolocracy is government of the fools by the fools and for the fools. Little wonder they will spend the last drop of their inferior hypocritical blood to stop those who don't believe in their change from secession but will will do everything within their reach to aid other people who never asked for their help to secede from other countries.
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by McCarlito(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
kettykin:
Foolocracy is government of the fools by the fools and for the fools. Little wonder they will spend the last drop of their inferior hypocritical blood to stop those who don't believe in their change from secession but will will do everything within their reach to aid other people who never asked for their help to secede from other countries.
That's deep...
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by JustOzito(f): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
I love no 2
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by dan9ice(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2016
God fill them with your spirit not with Lai MO..

Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Izecson3D(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol. cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:

Then u need a psychologist urgently

Lolz @No7........when looters hear see Buhari behind you ooo
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Pheals(f): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Then u need a psychologist urgently

Lolz @No7........when looters hear see Buhari behind you ooo
I c !! abusing people is in Your DNA
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
I c !! abusing people is in Your DNA

How is this abuse or rather an insult?
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Pheals(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

How is this abuse or rather an insult?
oh! U need a psychologist then! (how do you feel with that )
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
oh! U need a psychologist then! (how do you feel with that )

Sorry if u feel offended..........u are my crush.......lolz
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Pheals(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Sorry if u feel offended..........u are my crush.......lolz
tongue OK o
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
tongue OK o
Crushing back?
Re: The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
People no just get chill cheesy

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court To Suspend Nigeria Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Kukah Writes Buhari:We Thought We Had Overcome Ethnicity But You Brought It Back / Aisha Buhari Attending An Unknown Burial In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.