Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria (1261 Views)

Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' / Photos:see The Youngest Blogger In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by andertoph(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Want to learn how to become a blogger? Visite >>>http://uzopedia.
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by Chanchit: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Bar babe! Oya give this Op 4empty cold bottles of Alomo,make he take two, then give Vivian and Uzor one each. The bill is on the house.

I mean the bill is on Seun.
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chanchit:
Bar babe! Oya give this Op 4empty cold bottles of Alomo,make he take two, then give Vivian and Uzor one each. The bill is on the house.

I mean the bill is on Seun.
lol empty bottles abi, werey
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by nuelzy: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
ndi ala....just like Airforce1....
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
make dem try oo
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by prahcetomi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Viviangist?...d one wey dey too like FP
Re: How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria by CNNReporter: 1:11am On May 16, 2016
Blogging in Nigeria have become a GoldMine for young people in the country. First, it started with Linda Ikeji the queen of Blogging in Africa. Because of her success in blogging, many Young Nigerians have engage themselfs in the business.

I want to share with you the best two Young bloggers in the country as for 2016, base in popularity and blog popularity.

HERE ARE THE TWO YOUNGEST BLOGGERS IN NIGERIA 2016

1. ILLIKANNU CHINAZA MARY-VIVIAN (viviangist)

Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian , is Female Nigerian blogger born in the year 1994. She started blogging in the year 2014 formally known as VivianBlog.
Born in Anambra state of Nigeria.

Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian fully known as VivianGist is the owner at Viviangist.com blog.

WHY DO WE RANK VIVIAN AS THE NUMBER 1

Vivian blog "vivian gist" is now a very popullar website in Nigeria. It gain its popularity with the power of social media and forums just like Nairaland.com. Check out vivian profile in Nairaland >>viviangist.
Viviangist is also rank well in the alexa ranking. Vivian gist is been rank the number 1 because the site is only 6 mounths old and have an amazing rank in the world, with a huge traffic from google and other search engine.

LET'S CHECK OUT WHAT VIVIAN GIST BLOG IS ALL ABOUT..

VIVIAN GIST
Vivian gist Blog is all about News, Entertainment ,
Sponsored Contents and 100% Gossip ,
Vivian Gist Gives
you Guaranty of
No Fake News or
Reports , and will
keep you updates
24/7 and 365
Annually.

2. Michael Uzoma Michael (Uzomedia)

Michael Uzoma Michael is a Nigerian male blogger, born in the year 1995, From Abia state of Nigerian.
Michael uzoma michael is the founder and owner at "Uzomedia. The very 1st time i visited uzomedia i was so suprise with the content i saw in the website. Check out these amazing content written by Michael uzoma michael >>https://uzopedia./2016/03/03/5-real-ways-to-actually-make-money-online/
I was so proud that we have such a talented writter and bloggers in the country. Michael uzoma michael started blogging in the year 2015. With his sub-domain "uzopedia." and still have a very good alexa ranking in the world.
WHY DO WE RANK MICHAEL UZOMA MICHAEL(UZOMEDIA OR VIA UZOMEDIAONLINE.COM) AS THE 2ND BEST BLOGGER IN NIGERIA

Michael Uzoma Michael have gain popularity from social media such as facebook,twitter and instagram. According to Michael Uzoma Michael in his write up's, he started as a facebook scientist. By posting science Acticles in his facebook group via his facebook page.

Uzomedia have gain popullarity on facebook,twitter and even Nairaland forum. See Michael uzoma michael profile on Nairaland>>Michaeluzomam.

Also the site http://uzopedia. also known as uzomedia is been rank well in the alexa ranking.
Uzomedia was qualify to be in our list because of it's content's, and the site traffic from google.

WHAT UZOMEDIA IS ALL ABOUT

Uzomedia is all about daily news,entertainment,politics,business,sports,education/Tips,biography of people,celebrities gossip and many more.

Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian and Michael uzoma michael have make up our list of Top two best youngest bloggers in Nigeria as for 2016.

YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BLOGGERS "Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian and Michael Uzoma Michael"
By visiting http://viviangist.com and http://uzopedia.

ARE YOU A YOUNG NIGERIAN? DO YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOG OR SITE IN OUR LIST? Well, you can do that by working hard in your blog.

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black(photos) / Watch How Sleeping Boys Was Killed By Python In Canada [WATCH NOW] / I Never Had An Orgasm For 'the First Few Years' After Losing Her Virginity At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.