Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Unroot An Android Phone Without Losing Any File [mtk] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unroot An Android Phone Without Losing Any File [mtk] (558 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Unlock Any Android Phone Without Flashing , Or Losing Any Of Your Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unroot An Android Phone Without Losing Any File [mtk] by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello everyone, today I'll show you how you can easily unroot your Android phone without losing any file, even your call log, messages and contacts will still be intact. After unrooting you'll be able to install ota updates without fear of brick or error.

Someone may ask "what if I use the unroot option in the SuperSu installed in my phone?" Trust me that option does not exactly unroot your phone completely, because your phone's boot.img has been modified and except you replace it your phone will brick if you attempt to update it through OTA services.

Now let's get to the point.

Check here to read full tutorials plus relevant links.

http://www.etechgist.com/2016/03/how-to-unroot-android-phone-without.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Fairly Used Infinix Note 2, Am In Abuja / Phones Confusion / Which Network Can I Use On My Android & Share With My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.