Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ibb, Nigeria's Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb, Nigeria's Next President (3151 Views)

Poll: Will IBB be the next president?

Inevitably: 8% (5 votes)
Yes: 15% (9 votes)
Maybe: 3% (2 votes)
No: 8% (5 votes)
God Gorbid!: 64% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Fresh Bombshell: Jonathan, Buhari Not Nigeria’s Next President / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by tyrex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2006
If IBB were to become Nigeria's next president? what are your views on this.

Me I say even the thought of that calls for prayers cry.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2006
He will never be president
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by BigB11(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2006
I think things will improve for better drastically as soon as IBB returns.

Trust me, IBB is returning not for any personal agenda, but to correct things and reform the country back to the Giant of Africa.

I see a better Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2006
Here we go again, blah blah blah same slogan, don't you think we will rather have ABACHA OR SADDAM Before we let IBB back, at least we know they will steal, and they will jail Innocent people, the people that we cant trust are the devil among us that act as if they haven't done any thing wrong
this ELUSIVE dictator can't even come out and tell us why he annulled the June election? or who kill Dele Giwa or what happened to the $12 billion golf oil money, and here his son MR BIGB1 back from exile wants us to bring him back. MUSLIM MAN SAID N SHA ALLAH by the will of God IBB will not rule us again.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by BigB11(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2006
ODEKU: Now I see why you think like a dolt; I was told that your father doesn't know how to restore Ladoja back to his position, as the governor of Oyo State.

This is disgusting and unacceptable.

I wonder how these incompetent jokers got their positions?
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2006
see only a gay like you will think like a lil boy, it has been confirm gay started in the north and stop drinking BURUKUTU maybe you can see what everyone is saying NO TO MR IBB
NO TO MR DICTATOR
NO TO MR 419
DUDE My ENTOURAGE ARE on their way we coming to stop IBB, DUKE is our guy
and next tim,e punk tell your dad IBb to use some of ourt money he stole to close that gap between his teeth
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by imageman(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2006
Only in your dreams will that fool ever rule Nigeria again!So, keep on dreaming,you will eventually wake up from your dreams and face the reality that -  the gutless tyrant will never,never and never rule Nigeria again!!
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2006
you know why this dude is talking and saying only IBB is the vision? because na him papa. gone are those days when people from the north think they can just come and rule us we are educated, civilized and well informed we are equipped with data from the modern world and we will exposed all the crooks in Nigeria one by one.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by buchio7(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2006
All dese ibb fans r here again , i just dont get it with ppl in dis country, why would someone in his right senses vote for ibb? wat else can he possibly offer dis nation? he (mis)ruled for 8 years n u think anoda 8 years will be magical coming frm him?

God help us from sycophants
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by nilla(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2006
the polls on this thread right now says a lot. lets hope the 2007 polls will be the same undecided
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by saddik(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2006
Odeku,
From what u said , it seems obvious that u r an ignorant individual, to be educated and have valuable information is a personal responsibility.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2006
If we want to have peace in Nigeria and move on as a country then without doubt, IBB should not be president. All Nigerians know that nobody wants him to be president so there'll definitely be chaos if this guy wins through fraudulent wins but hopefully he doesn't. We have to pray, hope or someone should just handle IBB because he has played with our intelligence enough.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 12:36am On Nov 09, 2006
saddik:

Odeku,
From what u said , it seems obvious that you're an ignorant individual, to be educated and have valuable information is a personal responsibility.

Another MAllam boy posting as Andy want to bite the dust. tell me how can you have valuable information when you don't have access to electricity or computer? how can you be responsible when you are not even considered for the right job or given the opportunity?

Do you realize some of us from other part of Nigeria are smarter than all this HAND BOOTY wiping Hausa boys that have the best job and contracts in Nigeria just because of their connections, so before you call my name you better bow down before you get whack.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by saddik(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2006
Yes, Another Mallam Boy here to save d day. u talk about hausa using connection to get all d good jobs, my friend e'where in niger is all about connection, have u noticed dat we have few northerners working in banks and telcom companies, not because we r not qualified, but most banks and telcom operators r owned by other tribes, That defines tribalism in nigeria.I dont think u r even in niger 2 start wit, ppl like u run away and leave all the good things Niger has to offer for ppl like me, grin. so next time u come around homie, pay homage grin
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Jaybaba(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2006
I have a question for IBB.
Suppose you campaign and the people (Nigerians) forgive you and decide like you feel to vote for you. And you win a landslide victory and everyone is congratulating you only for Obasanjo to wake up the next morning and announce on NTA, AIT, Radio Nigeria and CNN that the elections have been annulled,
IBB, what would you do in that scenario?
I want to see an answer to this question on the dailies tommorrow morning. Because that is the biggest question in the election now.
Ibb's men are in this forum and should pls send him that question.
I await your answer. And if the answer no come by tommorrow 10th November, 2006 God go punish the evil genius and may God forgive his supporters.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by saddik(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2006
lol grin
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Jaybaba(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2006
His Excellency, IBB and your distinguished supporters? I have a question.
Suppose you campaign and the people (Nigerians) forgive you and decide like you feel to vote for you. And you win a landslide victory and everyone is congratulating you only for Obasanjo to wake up the next morning and announce on NTA, AIT, Radio Nigeria and CNN that the elections have been annulled,
I want to see an answer to this question on the dailies tommorrow morning. Because that is the biggest question in the election now.
Ibb's men are in this forum and should please send him that question.
I await your answer. And if the answer no come by tommorrow 10th November, 2006 God go punish the evil genius and may God forgive his supporters.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2006
Prime example why we should not allow thie fool to come back. He is comparing politics to sport. he is going for the gold while people like Duke are trying to move Nigeria forward.

Please lets wake up and start protesting and cry all the way to Abuja. let the world know we do not want IBB back
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by belloti(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2006
Odeku and people of like minds, please when you post here put it at the back of your head that you are only stressing your own views because you are representing no one but yourself. so the issue of IBB or anyone else is to be determined at the polls not by shouting loudest on nairaland. Some of us are willing to accept candidates like IBB, Duke, Yarima or any eligible person as long as its the popular choice.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
belloti or whatever your name is, you must still be intoxicated by that burukutu you drank last night. If only you can read and see did you look at the poll on top of this topic? 79% mergin said HELL TO THE NO and senseless person like you still barking at the tree
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by nilla(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2006
Odeku:

Another MAllam boy posting as Andy want to bite the dust. tell me how can you have valuable information when you don't have access to electricity or computer? how can you be responsible when you are not even considered for the right job or given the opportunity?

Do you realize some of us from other part of Nigeria are smarter than all this HAND BOOTY wiping Hausa boys that have the best job and contracts in Nigeria just because of their connections, so before you call my name you better bow down before you get whack.
Odeku,
na wa for your comments oh!!!!!!!!!!!.
Everything in Nigeria is about connection. no dey hate on hausa people.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2006
Nilla trust me on this note, I was born and raised in JOS, I've lived in KANO, KADUNA. I have hausa friends and I take that back they are not all morons but the leaders that we've had in the past speaks for them.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by nilla(f): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2006
Odeku:

Nilla trust me on this note, I was born and raised in JOS, I've lived in KANO, KADUNA. I have hausa friends and I take that back they are not all morons but the leaders that we've had in the past speaks for them.
so now past leaders are their mouthpiece undecided
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by belloti(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2006
Odeku lipsrsealed

you are not my mate
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2006
belloti typical Nigerian English, I know i'm not your mate cause I've seen things and I've seen the effect of corruption and what IBB and his band of rubbers did to Nigeria and that is why we need a new leader like Duke to lead us
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by tyrex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2006
There's no need for all these rambling, me I think IBB's the wrongest choice Nigerians could ever come up with.

The guy is a fine, wicked boy to sum it up in one sentence
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Odeku(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2006
Thank you abeg tell all this dongon yaro pickin
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by mrmetoo(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2006
lol. too funny. I hope IBB loses shamefully and then gets jailed for all the crimes he has comitted. Let him share jail with ppl he drove into the world of crime by stripping them off their resources to survive. Its funny how ppl support IBB. I'm sorry not funny, sad.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Bolarge(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2006
Jaybaba:

His Excellency, IBB and your distinguished supporters? I have a question.
Ibb's men are in this forum and should please send him that question.
God bless Nigeria.

@Jaybaba
Thank you my brother.

Pity the IBB goons on this thread are yet to come up with an answer.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by joshO: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2006
I'm not even worried by IBB anymore, he is a non-issue.

What concerns me the most, is that despite his failings, the list of people in the entourage that accompanied him to pick his nomination form reads like a who is who in Nigeria and makes this evil man look like a goverment in waiting, I can't believe that such prominent individuals will want to be associated with such an accomplished failure,

I fear for our country. We will never learn.
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Olulayomi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2006
Ha, IBB, next President ke? for where?.  God forbid trillion times.  The memory of that June 12 alone scare me, because I can still recollect vividly what happened during that time and when it was being commemorated in 1994 .  The souls of the people that went with it will not allow him to become President again.

Now come to think of what will happen, if IBB become Presido again, suffering go just begin.  I bet letter bomb will be freely use and even sef, everyone of us go dey carry gun,  be selling cocaine and all vices one can think of will happen.   I could forsee doom for this country.

I am not saying he shouldn't come back o, but he should remember the law of Karma and whoever fight and run away, will surely live to fight again, IBB has done enough bad(I bet he doesn't believe that) and he's surely coming back to reap it.

My parting short is that, may my dream about him almost 8yrs ago about his coming back to contest, (which I find very difficult to believe then) of people taking his money(or is it Nig money he has stolen?)  and his losing woefully, come to past in Jesus name. (Amen, Amen, Amen)

And for people supporting him , Uhn I shake head for you o,  angry
Re: Ibb, Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2006
belloti:

Odeku and people of like minds, please when you post here put it at the back of your head that you are only stressing your own views because you are representing no one but yourself. so the issue of IBB or anyone else is to be determined at the polls not by shouting loudest on nairaland. Some of us are willing to accept candidates like IBB, Duke, Yarima or any eligible person as long as its the popular choice.

Yes it will be determined at the polls if you guys will let the polls run freely and fairly. Unfortunately we know that will not be the case and we also know that there is no way in hell IBB is a popular choice. If he ends up winning, we know for sure the election was rigged so expect nothing but total chaos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Responds To Wikileaks / Patrice Lumumba:a True African Hero Of Pan-africanism(2 July 1925 – 17 Jan 1961) / The real Meaning Of PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.