Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos (48653 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Amaechi Spotted With PMB Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by esonuu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
The C.E.O of talkative & sons ltd,the only man wey suppose dey wear pampers for em mouth cos of water leakage....NOTE=i no be wike or Amaechi fan,jst saying the bitter truth so anybody wey go beef me, the amadioha wey go strike u stil dey do weight lifting,eating fufu,pounded yam with egusi soup in other to gather enough energy so as not to give u any chance of survival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Before now have you seen then in this kind of joint before? All becos of vote..hypocrites!!! just to deceive d gullible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by falcon2020(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls allow dis man to breath now,He don do what's in His capacity
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Macfloyd: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
anonimi:
Did he get there with his "completed" light rail project in PH grin grin
Bloody ROGUE!!!

Mr copy and paste, are u still jobless? Pls get a life, dis ur copy and paste is getting boring, u need to change tactics just 2 be relevant.
I hope u won't sit online and be shouting on saturday, come out and vote, it's not abt shouting for PDP inside ur room. E-rats!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
rusher14:
He's quite a bold individual.
he can only be bold for a while... grin grin...after the elections hes gon hide his foolish coconut head... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by ebenholer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Really minister of transport...2019 here u come.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Is not funny
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Ghost447(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The nightmare of Mama piss and Wicked Wike

The albatross of GEJ and biafrats

The destroyer of PDP

The 5star general of common sense revolution

I hail thee!!

He moves around freely in PH while Wike and his thugs are in hiding

Amaechi my Hero!!! tongue
Your hero? Can you just mention his political success in South South? APC lost the entire six states in the Last presidential election. How many APC Senators do we have in South South or Governors? What is Ameachi's political prowess in South South? I don't talk because people are talking. NOTE: I belongs to nobody but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by anonimi: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Macfloyd:
Mr copy and paste, are still jobless? Pls get a life, dis ur copy and paste is getting boring, u need to change tactics just 2 be relevant.
I hope u won't sit online and be shouting on saturday, come out and vote, it's not abt shouting for PDP inside ur room. E-rats!!

I actually thought you were going to let us know if the dog of ubima rode in his light rail project to buy the food for which he got a paparazzi photographer to disturb us with the images online.
My mistake. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by str8talk1: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

Any body can click d like button,but it doesnt mean dat they r displaying common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Abeymills(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ameachi d thief of ubima d destroyer of peace n unity d vulture of apc shameles man trouble trouble maker zombies c una hero ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Abeymills(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
D greatest fool of our time

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by anonimi: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
maxzzo1:
Before now have you seen then in this kind of joint before? All becos of vote..hypocrites!!! just to deceive d gullible...

.....of which there are many aka zombies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

We will bury the dirty worn out witch broomstick for good. Just a few more hours to go to the liberation of River State.

Wait till Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by anonimi: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mbediogu:
We will bury the dirty worn out witch broomstick for good. Just a few more hours to go to the liberation of River State.

Wait till Saturday.

The broomstick don dey scatter already since they have achieved the ignoble goal that brought them together on March 28, 2015.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Kossyafocha(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you like snap inside Mama put joint,won't stop Pdp from sweeping the polls like they did in Bayelsa,SS and SE is PDP and APGA!
soothsayer!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Macfloyd: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
anonimi:

I actually thought you were going to let us know if the dog of ubima rode in his light rail project to buy the food for which he got a paparazzi photographer to disturb us with the images online.
My mistake. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade

Listen 2 urself again and tell me if u have any atom of sense at all? Ur obsession with monorail is so intense dat u might be employed as a security man policing d whole Lagos-UTC road in PH town since u don't have job.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by opribo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jobless ministers, what has a minister of transport got to do here. Ain't the govt food good enough
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by Happywoman(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oga abeg eatoooo no let Rivers state and Nigeria problem give u ulcer. E no worth am
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by xakakes: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

He moves about freely indeed hope you were not so blind to see the group of security operatives outside waiting for him and probably preventing any other person from entering until he is done
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by ebosed: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

Are you sure? This is Benin not portharcourt
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by bashydemy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
dainformant:
dat one dey.. enjoy urself now cos its going to be a tough battle on Saturday
Nothing is gonna be though, By tommorow night, All PDP chieftains will be under house arrest samething they did in Ekiti.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
xakakes:
He moves about freely indeed hope you were not so blind to see the group of security operatives outside waiting for him and probably preventing any other person from entering until he is done
Sorry did you witness what happen too during GEJ when Wike walks arround with Armed men. Same with Fayose in Ekiti then. Saturday APC will make history in river state either by fire by force.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by King135: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ameachi is d best Governor of rivers state wike is just making mouth. I like ameachi I will vote APC on Saturday guys join me as we vote APC on Saturday.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by efemena24(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

mumu, abeg get sense
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by oceanp(f): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
I don't know y I don't like this guy . I.e outside d normal human being wey him be
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by datigbogirl: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
kasay:
The Lion of Niger-Delta

The destroyer of PDP

I hail thee!!

You think Wike has time to be snapping pictures in fastfoods? He's a Governor for godsake not the type that goes about plaiting people's hair in d market....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos by kasay: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2016
efemena24:
mumu, abeg get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.