Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News (36433 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by mamajaz(f): 3:17am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=mynd1 post=43854225]What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. undecided[/quote
...but my sister, an eye for an eye makes everybody goes blind
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Billygee2u: 3:45am On Mar 18, 2016
bluaero:
Amaechi who is supposed to be a minister of this country is busy heating up the polity in Rivers state. The monkey should be arrested immediately!!!
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by back2sender: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. undecided
The best post. What goes around comes around.
The Government should declare a state of emergency now. Wike cannot control how he talks inciting the people to take up violence and now Wike army the terrorist (i wont call them militants) have killing some sojas, a threat taken too far.
The army will respond in full, this is not the era of Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by internetpirate: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. undecided

Whatever happened to the change mantra? I guess it must have gone with the wind. Especially since APC is now trying to be more PDP than PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by klenton(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
What goes around alwayz comes around

By this time last year wike was a minister under pdp goverment and never allowed amaechi to rule, now amaechi is the minister under apc government wike therefore shouldn't be allowed to rule. The same dosage he served amaechi using federal might should be doubly served on him

Dia is no middle point, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by 3sha4lyf: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
ngoziama:

Amechi the wild animal. Minister without brain.kabukabu minister.

NO, I think you just gave the perfect description of YOURSELF. KUDOS to you.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by 3sha4lyf: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
larryozzy:
bros I disagree with u sir,worst thing as a matter of fact sir,not to talk of the power plant he sold+some oil money sir.
And What about Peter Odili and the "Gash Turbine" scam?
Please give CRA a break. Tx
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by 3sha4lyf: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Realist2:
Amaechi ruled Rivers state for complete 8years but now he does not want Wike to rule why?.
When he Amaechi was attacking GEJ on daily basis then, he told us he was fighting for Rivers people, now his desperation to impress APC is causing more death to the same Rivers he claimed he was fighting for. Then i ask, does this Amaechi have wife/advisers ,can't he reflect on his action so far, only sycophants and people outside Rivers state will hail Amaechi,s action. Which Northerners would fight his brother just to butress the Course of an outsider?.

You certainly have a bias. One day, you'll thank CRA, still sympathising with the lost souls who were victims of the rancour.
Mind you, if GEJ had his way, he would apologise to CRA. Wike apologised yesterday on radio for asking people to beat up CRA if they see him on Election Day, are you aware? Lol.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by 3sha4lyf: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2016
klax:
Pls what is Amaechi doing in River State right niw pls is Fed Ministry Transportation now relocated from Abuja to River State

They should arrest him immediately because this country is becoming something how can a minister a a don his duty and was busy in a far away state dragging election matters pls buhari what is the matter with you this is an act of indiscipline in duty and negligence of duty because if junior staff in his ministry do what he is doing I'm sure he or she will be sack isn't

I know some human like chimpanzee apc will counter me by saying during Gej so and so minister did same because any error happened in the past must happen again and again is that?

Wike should order his arrest right away.

Please don't be a spoil spot. Amaechi is minister of transport, but he's from River's state. Plus he took one week leave yo enable him participate in the elections. What's wrong with that? We DARE Wike to (ensure the enforcement officials) arrest him. If he doesn't within 30 days, then HE IS A DASTARD!!!
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by mynd1(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
internetpirate:

Whatever happened to the change mantra? I guess it must have gone with the wind. Especially since APC is now trying to be more PDP than PDP.
lol. Oga there r somethings one need to come out of his gentle man's shell and show d other side.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by mynd1(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
back2sender:

The best post. What goes around comes around.
The Government should declare a state of emergency now. Wike cannot control how he talks inciting the people to take up violence and now Wike army the terrorist (i wont call them militants) have killing some sojas, a threat taken too far.
The army will respond in full, this is not the era of Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon.
I tell you.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Lekan111(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
remigiusizunna:

And who would Form the party?
It would still remain the the case of 'the old wine in a new bottle'
thats my country for you
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Phame: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
BaddieKay:
Hmm,the way people show their stupidity on NL is heartbreaking.And they're supposed to be grown men and women.

Well RIP in advance to those who'll die,both from pdp and Apc + military too.

To rub on Amaechi's ego, more people get killed since he came back.From 1 radio station to another spewing hate and violence,yet claiming to be a saint.Continue
grown up woman, give us the link to where Amaechi spewed hate. I think we have video of wike(your god) stoking violence and calling people to kill Amaechi. Hypocrite, you didn't say anything on that thread cos it's wike.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by remigiusizunna(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lekan111:
thats my country for you
My brava!
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Lekan111(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
remigiusizunna:

My brava!
sorry brava will be...........?
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by remigiusizunna(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lekan111:
Dunno
Lekan111:
Dunno
Lekan111:
Dunno
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Lekan111(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
remigiusizunna:

Dunno
Dunno

Dunno
if you are from the east i guess i know
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by remigiusizunna(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lekan111:
if you are from the east i guess i know
I am,,,,,,,,, tell me then!!!!!!!
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Lekan111(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
remigiusizunna:

I am,,,,,,,,, tell me then!!!!!!!
bear......
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by remigiusizunna(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Lekan111:
bear......
Compete it nah
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Lekan111(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
remigiusizunna:

Compete it nah
help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.