Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State (44412 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Soulz22:

Oga why would you use another image to support the thread?? I called home to confirm and they said nothing like that.

I'm not everywhere,so if you supporting your premise let it have validity at least
It is very common practice all over the world for journalists to use a random file photo to convey a story when they don't have live pictures of an event. Except it was explicitly said that the picture was a picture of the event, your comment doesn't follow.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by HRich(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!

I Expect a ruthless and Merciless reactions from the Military..
What Market? Can't he make a statement again? Is he not the state governor?
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Slymonster(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
I pity those in that community...those in that community should just leave now and raise there hands as they are moving,if this news is true..soldiers don't have mercy for such...
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by MadCow1: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!

Nothing less would be acceptable to us..
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by anytexy: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

was the major trying to rig the election? what is Wike's name doing in this report
you get time to respond to... how many is been killed in north east.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by cenaboy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Babacele:
hmmm.

I think both parties heated up the polity, and this is the result, if I were to be in Rivers I won't come out to vote anybody
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by MadCow1: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
HRich:
What Market? Can't he make a statement again? Is he not the state governor?

You sound to stupiid to even own a voters card
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by ndcide(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
gaussy:
I had stated this when the judgement of the supreme court came out that the lives of those that died during the initial elections were not considered and it will bolster killing when the rerun eventual is close and here I am sadly correct.
If democracy is resulting to political pride, personal ego, wanton deaths, then the maxim of the worst democracy is better than military rule does not hold. I have said the elections should be postponed and this menace contained. I am an advocate of democracy and a nation builder. I have not sanctioned any wrongdoing but let us for once not see this as APC, PDP but the lives of precious citizens sacrificed for shameless blood thirsty people who will unfortunately represent the guys they have now killed. It is evil and no matter how we rationalize it, it has no place in human conscience if indeed you believe that we will answer to God the maker of the lives just taken. I want you to appeal to your conscience and humanity to respect the sanctity of life irrespective of party or those behind the killings.

You're first paragraph nullifies everything you wrote. Trying to falsely balance an obvious sentiment. You want to add a governorship election in what was a manipulation of the judiciary from day one, and a battle of ego by two men. Abegy I see through writeup like yours.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by KissCODE(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!

as usual when they unarmed people.
When they hear fulani herds men, they run away from the scene.

Weak & low self-esteemed military men.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by philosopy: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This one don pass election matter..Human lives especially that of the military are 100 times more valuable than a Useless Election..

I expect the Military to take control of every level of government in Rivers State, till normalcy returns.

why are ppl so quick to conclude and are hopeful of problems in Rivers. The military should not be there in the first place, it is not a war front.
by the way, did the national assembly approve the deployment of the military?
Let us be sure that this is not propaganda and a ploy to militarize Rivers state before we wish for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Kgdavid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:
as usual when they unarmed people.
When they hear fulani herds men, they run away from the scene.

Weak & low self-esteemed military men.

How did "unarmed people" manage to kill a major and three other military men?
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by komek(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!

Ode
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This one don pass election matter..Human lives especially that of the military are 100 times more valuable than a Useless Election..

I expect the Military to take control of every level of government in Rivers State, till normalcy returns.

So diarris life(s) dat is(re) more important Dan other ?

Ur brain self
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Soulz22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
obailala:
It is very common practice all over the world for journalists to use a random general file picture to convey a story when they don't have live pictures of report. Except it was explicitly said that the picture was a picture of the event, your comment makes no sense.

Oh yeah, I don't make no sense right?
The common practice that you so claim is conventional in journalism, remember they'll give credit to the photographer and site the event that the picture was taken?

Have you heard the word PLAGIARISM
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Omeny: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

was the major trying to rig the election? what is Wike's name doing in this report

My brother?

I tire for them ooo!

See Wike pix the foolish poster even used?

Maybe Wike killed them ni

This is a real battle in Rivers!

Nollywood is watching, Expect a firm soon titled 'Battles of Rivers-Side gladiators'
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is not abonema? Another propaganda!!!!!
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Luckylife(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!

. http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/fulani-herdsmen-on-rampage-again-as.html is a very shameful and devilish that human lives are been used in Nigeria politics this days , soldiers are very much needed in Agatu Benue state, where their primary aim is to protect lives and properties of the citizens not to be used as a political means to favour one side of the political party . Are soldiers meant to conduct elections? . Am against killing any form but people like you lost your moral senses , equates politics to human lives because you are a supported of Aisha rice or a sycophant, it tells how sorry your generation is . Is it wike that killed the soldiers or you are telling the world that soldiers are been set as a trap for him ? May God have mercy on your life so that you will know what it is to be human and with the words of our former president " no political ambition of any politicians should worth the life of a Nigerian"

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by solidman59(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ngene please answer. I don't understand why and how Wike is involved in this
SleekMallam:
Why is the GCFR silent in the face of apocalyptic rivers elections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by whytet01(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Biko shift. U aren't current.
biko if u are current in rivers please tell me what happened today in emouha LGA and will send u 30k naira by Monday....waiting
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by marv1: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

Amen!!!!!!!!! All their efforts will be in vain
even after killing soldiers? U guys should not cry here o by the time military retaliate in full force for part 2.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Omeny: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
deboysben:
one day u go die of river state mata lv rivers and face ur own state *damn*

What has the guy said now that warrant this anger from u?

Must everybody agree with ur opinion ni?

U may die b4 him if u urself is not care-full
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by godoluwa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Luckylife:
. http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/fulani-herdsmen-on-rampage-again-as.html is a very shameful and devilish that human lives are been used in Nigeria politics this days , soldiers are very much needed in Agatu Benue state, where their primary aim is to protect lives and properties of the citizens not to be used as a political means to favour one side of the political party . Are soldiers meant to conduct elections? . Am against killing any form but people like you lost your moral senses , equates politics to human lives because you are a supported of Aisha rice or a sycophant, it tells how sorry your generation is . Is it wike that killed the soldiers or you are telling the world that soldiers are been set as a trap for him ? May God have mercy on your life so that you will know what it is to be human and with the words of our former president " no political ambition of any politicians should worth the life of a Nigerian"
God Bless Sir
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by HRich(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
MadCow1:

You sound to stupiid to even own a voters card
and you are too Stewpit and insane to even think i have a voters card. Cow.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Don Buy Market!
PMB must be calm and careful. There will be people who might want to provoke the military against the PDP or other perceived obstacles. PDP might also be looking to set a booby trap
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by banio: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
So so sad. What a loss to the families. Bread winners gone. Children future shattered.
Politics need rebranding, left to me nobody should hold a political post or appointment more than once. We are 150 million people for God's sake. Thus we have 150 million leaders. So why will a few continue to kill just to rule us forever
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Achorise: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fools, show the pictures of the soldiers killed, trying to incite the soldiers to cos mayhem, so election will be rigged.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by obailala(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Soulz22:

Oh yeah, I don't make no sense right?
The common practice that you so claim is conventional in journalism, remember they'll give credit to the photographer and site the event that the picture was taken?

Have you heard the word PLAGIARISM

Yes I know what plagiarism is, and I'm sure you must have seen situations where a report is made about the army for instance, and then the photo at the front is TY Buratai?... Does it necesarily mean Buratai was the one involved?
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by nbright: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:
he was silent with the incident in benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by Soulz22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
obailala:
Yes I know what plagiarism is, and I'm sure you must have seen situations where a report is made about the army for instance, and then the photo at the front is TY Buratai?... Does it necesarily mean Buratai was the one involved?

The only I'll believe this thread cum story is if I see a video or pictures
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by yaki84: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
gaussy:
This is what happens when you allow indiscipline to thrive in a country as Jonathan did. This is what happened when you allow the dregs of your society to get to leadership positions. This is what you get when you make political office the juiciest and the most attractive positions in the country. This is what happens when access to Power does not come with responsibility that the Power imposes on political office holders. The Nigeria Army must once and for all send a VERY strong signal to this bunch of nonentities. I have said it many times that the rules of law is a noble concept for civilised people. Rule of law takes two to tango. You cannot violate the rule of law as citizens and expect to be protected under the rule of law when the law comes for you. General Buratai should Buratashi all these buffoons. They did it under Jonathan presidency. They got away with it. Nigeria Supreme Court judges emboldened them with its rulings. They have tried it again under Buhari. We must tell them that enough is enough. If necessary this should consume Wike. We cannot allow these charlatans like Wike, Fayose, et al to leadership positions in the 21 century, if we are serious of moving forward as a nation!

And please this is not about APC or PDP, this is about life and the rule of law.

is dis same rule of law binding on the fulani herdsmen?
Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by wellmax(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:

He's not been silent. Read the News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State by yaki84: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
DonBobes:
expect massive retaliation!
D military wil alwys avenge its fallen, even if it wil cost it more men fallen 4 d life of ONE.

ARMY. . . . . A BROTHERHOOD OF NO RETURN

na so dem never avenge all its dead in d hands of bokoharam uptil now, cos boko for be history considering the numba of casualties recorded from thier side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.