Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) (31352 Views)

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by aminoacid01(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Don't let us shy away from the fact that Nigeria has been a muslim country for long. Sharia law is part and percel of Nigerian constitution. Infact, sharia is mentioned over 20 times in the Nigerian constitution. Most states in Nigeria have strong sharia courts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Brightology2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shut up ur mouth mr man.how on earth can islam be stuff'd with an apithet of peaceful religion.
FriendChoice:

Me insult who? get your eyes clear. did I say I will insult him. This is not freedom of expression rather freedom of assault to others peoples beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
MASHA ALLAH HATERS ARE FREE TO HUG TRANSFORMER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by ogaprime(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ftea:
why are guyz are lyk dis..... you dnt go and cause
religion problem.......................... islam is a religio of peace and d conference was meant to bless d country. so y are some FOOL/IDIOT sayin negative tin abt a peace religion

You say islam is peace and you can still open your mouth to call people FOOL/IDIOT. It shows you have de islam violence in you.

Have you ever heard of christians fighting for Jesus?? We don't fight for Jesus, we preach for Jesus, we preach Jesus...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
@mynd1, must you promote religious bigotry and radicalism? You sound like an Islamic extremists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
@mynd1, all your contributions here are so incinting. It's either you are abusing Jonathan or you are hailing amaechi. please always display decorum and be civil in your approach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
@mynd1, there should be religious tolerance irrespective of the bad ones among Christians /Muslims. There was no need for the comment you made, (anyone who has a problem with this thread should jump into the lagoon )

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by dijam: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
I wonder if some people think at all before commenting if buhari wants to truly islamize Nigeria why is osibanjo not there or Shey Buhari no get freedom of movement u guys are wailers trying to destabilize this country and In Shaa Allah u won't succeed
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by brandchambers: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ftea:
why are guyz are lyk dis..... you dnt go and cause
religion problem.......................... islam is a religio of peace and d conference was meant to bless d country. so y are some FOOL/IDIOT sayin negative tin abt a peace religion

I don't know how you people define your 'peace'. Especially when history has it that your prophet has so much blood in his hands in the course of his propagation of this religion. I'm convinced that the ISIS, Boko Haram members are the true imitators of the prophet of Islam. Thank God all his atrocities were committed in the 7th century, in modern day context, he would have been cited for genocide. I'm also sure that if the man was to live today many of you muslims wouldn't want anything to do with the religion. I urge you to read about the man Muhammed, not from the eye of what your Alfas and other religious leaders are telling you. Sincerely, when somebody say Islam is a religion of peace, I see it as being ludicrous and a poor attempt at lying. And what is more, events in virtually all countries where muslims have majority do not by any stretch of imagination support this claim of the religion having anything to do with peace, their traits and characters absolutely denounce the content of that claim. To put it more aptly in a yoruba wit saying, it is - pipe aja l'obo, i.e. 'Calling a dog, a monkey'.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by westbee: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
The manner most people comment on this forum especially on topics relating to religion and ethnicity, sometimes without even reading the content of the topics with open mind so as to make objective comments. I must say that this country needs more than a miracle to be united, if these are part of the people that make up Nigeria; which it really is.
smh...I sorry sorry ooo...I sorry for Nigeria (in Femi Kuti's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by dijam: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
brandchambers:
I don't know how you people define your 'peace'. Especially when history has it that your prophet has so much blood in his hands in the course of his propagation of this religion. I'm convinced that the ISIS, Boko Haram members are the true imitators of the prophet of Islam. Thank God all his atrocities were committed in the 7th century, in modern day context, he would have been cited for genocide. I'm also sure that if the man was to live today many of you muslims wouldn't want anything to do with the religion. I urge you to read about the man Muhammed, not from the eye of what your Alfas and other religious leaders are telling you. Sincerely, when somebody say Islam is a religion of peace, I see it as being ludicrous and a poor attempt at lying. And what is more, events in virtually all countries where muslims have majority do not by any stretch of imagination support this claim of the religion having anything to do with peace, their traits and characters absolutely denounce the content of that claim. To put it more aptly in a yoruba wit saying, it is - pipe aja l'obo, i.e. 'Calling a dog, a monkey'.
it is situated surprising that a Christian like you can talk like this I won't blame u since u are ignorant about what prophet Muhammad did during his lifetime and I still see no wrong in him fighting wars when he was alive before u start talking about other religions why can't you check your own and ponder over it
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by khaybeebello(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
The plot to islamize Nigeria is already taking shape
I open dis thread nt because of anything but because of people like you

Ignorance is dining in ur blood, when Mr president traveled to a xtian country , no one says dis trash...
Anyway if u feel obsessed with that,feel free to jump off d third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Ibj50(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Ok
*modify*

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Anyone who is not happy with dis thread can jump in to lagoon. angry
:Dthere you are
mynd1:
Ok
*modify*

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by PecE2Make: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
I dislike this government with passion

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by khaybeebello(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
evil sharia law gradualy loading in d zoo.
'gradualy' gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun, closing tym
****u called d shariah law evil, den wht about the common law, is it nt d one dat has brought dis country to dis level? Had it been we ve been practicing d holy law, d level of corruption would ve been zero, take a good look at d country practicing the law nd compare dem to d sinful country who practice d common law.

All you nid here in nairaland is all buh common sense, I wonder y sme people still can't apply it.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 2cute(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dem don finish matter, una dey here dey roll una eyes say dem no go fit! Na una sabi. Better go pray make God preserve Him heritage for naija.
Me just waka pass sha...
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Brightology2:
Shut up ur mouth mr man.how on earth can islam be stuff'd with an apithet of peaceful religion.

I wounder what is wrong with you. Can't you express your view without condemning others. Grow up boy. Its time you stop your childish act.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by whytetyre: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
As long as Islam exists, we may not be totally free from terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Acjohn:
**** how can peace come from it?
there is no need for conferences, league in Nigeria should call ISIS to order and that in Nigeria should call BH to order and that settles it.
They created the militants or allowed US to use them so that they can sell their guns. and the virgin mongers swallowed the bate, now what do you want to say?
I know their are fake pastors in Nigeria, but if you try any rubbish the real ones gather pray for una ba, Na una go dey look for pastors make them baptise una.

You mean the real pastors that collected billions of naira from bad luck Jonathan and prophesized that he would win last year election E no go better for you village witches, see what they've done to you. cry
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2016
whytetyre:
As long as Islam exists, we may not be totally free from terrorism.

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by LLKJSays(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2016
TRADO PRACTITIONERS,CHRISTIANS Organise your own Conference,
and IMPORTANTLY invite PMB as the keynote Speaker...

Bearing in mind the country is Presumably,Allegedly CONSTITUTIONALLY SECULAR,though.

Tribalism [i spit that dirty destructive,divisive word out of my mouth] and Religion,
if not drastically checked,and Truthfully STAMPED out of Federal govt decision-making,

Will CONTINUALLY RIP Nigeria apart! These two factors ie Tribalism & Religion.
Are What brought the Millitary into Nigeria National Politics in 'the first Republic'
leading onto Millitary coups and civil war.

inCreaSe.d.PeaCe.?

IncRease.d.PeaCe.?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by PHfinest(m): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2016
muteeu:
Jesus said my pp perish because they lack of knowledge... why u mentioned what u don't understand

Question mark chief knowledgeable.
And some humour won't kill. This life is too short to be too serious.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari, my goodness, what a shame for Black Africans. So should everyone now tie bedsheets in the name of what? Most of those Muslim countries who's forefathers were doing that have since decided to develop their country and use their religion to colonize blacks who could not even think straight.

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by muteeu(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2016
mandax:

Did you read the portion of this Buhari's message which called for the activities of the conference to be embraced by all Nigerians irrespective of religious faith?

Have you ever heard any Christian Association in a conference in Nigeria asking for their activities be embraced by all Nigerians irrespective of Nigerians' religious faith? Never.
activities of the conference is the theme that the conference base on and as followed ; a. To promote national, regional and global cooperation against the spread of insurgency
b. To correct the distortions about the concept of peace in Islamic ideology and philosophy
c. To contribute to the global fight against terrorism because security is a shared responsibility.
d. To attract global attention to the plight of those most affected by the insurgency which is mostly concentrated in the North Eastern part of our country. These include Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), orphaned children, widows and the elderly who have been rendered homeless and helpless as a result of the insurgency. try to remove hatred first then ur mind will be opened and show u right direction..
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Brightology2(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Trash
FriendChoice:

I wounder what is wrong with you. Can't you express your view without condemning others. Grow up boy. Its time you stop your childish act.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by xreal: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Face the hit or bow out to the nearest "christianized" nation

fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
xreal:

fool
Remain blessed
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by xreal: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Remain blessed

before nko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by dabunaija: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Very surprising, Buhari hosting islamic clerics and groups to find solution to the world of terrorist. could that be true? The same hands that master minds the troubles are now looking for a way out. i assure you that Nemesis must first catch up with u before any thing can finally go down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Ok *modify*
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.
Oh! I see - O I C ! Organization Of Islamic Communities Where is the Nigerian father of OIC, IBN?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Aleymo(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
Nonsense people..,they can only try bt it wud neva come to reality,their forefathers die tryin......its not dea fault,its d fault of dat confusionist muhamed

Hey hey hey, just stay right there....heartless human being...talking rubbish.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by lohresloco: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2016
buhari was and will remain the worst choice for president, dude goes around acting like everything is alright. serious okpey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.