Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC (40199 Views)

Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official / Rivers Rerun: Wike’s Camp Crumbles As Olaka Backs Abe / Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC (2) (3) (4)

Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by kcmichael: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Embattled Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Thursday came under fire from the State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for sending his family abroad ahead of the March 19 rerun State and National Assembly elections in the State. “By this action, Wike, who has been stoking violence in the State ahead of the rerun polls, is saying that the life of his family members is more important than those of the other millions of Rivers State people which he has put at risk,” Rivers APC Chairman, Dr. Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, said in a statement issued in Port Harcourt.

He blamed Wike for the current crisis in his camp, which has reportedly seen some of his key allies such as Senator George Sekibo and Wike’s militant loyalists led by Chief Ateke Tom turning against him following his recent unguarded utterances against President Muhammadu Buhari and the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai.

Already, Senator Sekibo, citing insincerity in the actions of Governor Wike, has decided to part ways with his benefactor. The three-time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was quoted as saying: “Wike who is my junior both in age and politically can’t endanger my political career with his unguarded and uncouth utterances against a sitting President with a military background. Look, I was the Chairman of the Senate Committee on the Army and for a fellow to call a sitting Chief of Army Staff names, such a fellow is destined for doom and I don’t want to be a part of that.”

Wike had recently been reported to have said: “Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.” He also was reported to have said: “Buhari as a Fulani President, cannot take any security decision without my consent and if he does, I will personally send him to his ancestors.” He equally was reported to have said about his predecessor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi: “People of Ikwerre LGA if you see Amaechi in your polling unit, beat him up or kill him.”

Rivers APC condemned the utterances, saying that they have further exposed Wike as unfit to occupy the exalted office of Governor.

The party advised the electorate not to be intimidated by Wike’s threats but to come out en masse on Saturday and vote massively for APC candidates since their security has been guaranteed y the Inspector General of Police, IGP Solomon Arase, who is sending over 6,000 crack police team to supervise the rerun elections.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/209963/no-tears-for-wike-as-he-is-reaping-what-he.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Soulz22(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
This life is funny, really funny.
Two best friends at each other's throat.
When Wike fought for Amaechi and he won via Supreme Court verdict, Rivers was peaceful and now same thing happened only that the former is at the receiving end. Now all hell is let loosed and life's being killed played like cheese game.

Wike this undecided, Amaechi that undecided
Some day and that day is fast approaching, they'll settle and we can't recall the lost souls.

I know foolish people will die on Saturday, so I give my RIP in advance but please if you have nothing to do on the Election Day, please stay indoors so when the elephants are fighting you wouldn't the proverbial grass that suffers

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by honfnj: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Uncle u can lie o

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Pavarottii(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
OP ur report is simply Pro-APC! U would av atleast tried to be in the middle small.

Well ur fellow zombies will like it tho. grin

Rivers is PDP!
PDP is Rivers!

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Embattled Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Thursday came under fire from the State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for sending his family abroad ahead of the March 19 rerun State and National Assembly elections in the State. “By this action, Wike, who has been stoking violence in the State ahead of the rerun polls, is saying that the life of his family members is more important than those of the other millions of Rivers State people which he has put at risk,” Rivers APC Chairman, Dr. Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, said in a statement issued in Port Harcourt.

He blamed Wike for the current crisis in his camp, which has reportedly seen some of his key allies such as Senator George Sekibo and Wike’s militant loyalists led by Chief Ateke Tom turning against him following his recent unguarded utterances against President Muhammadu Buhari and the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai.

Already, Senator Sekibo, citing insincerity in the actions of Governor Wike, has decided to part ways with his benefactor. The three-time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was quoted as saying: “Wike who is my junior both in age and politically can’t endanger my political career with his unguarded and uncouth utterances against a sitting President with a military background. Look, I was the Chairman of the Senate Committee on the Army and for a fellow to call a sitting Chief of Army Staff names, such a fellow is destined for doom and I don’t want to be a part of that.”

Wike had recently been reported to have said: “Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.” He also was reported to have said: “Buhari as a Fulani President,cannot take any security decision without my consent and if he does, I will personally send him to his ancestors.” He equally was reported to have said about his predecessor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi: “People of Ikwerre LGA if you see Amaechi in your polling unit, beat him up or kill him.”

Rivers APC condemned the utterances, saying that they have further exposed Wike as unfit to occupy the exalted office of Governor.

The party advised the electorate not to be intimidated by Wike’s threats but to come out en masse on Saturday and vote massively for APC candidates since their security has been guaranteed y the Inspector General of Police, IGP Solomon Arase, who is sending over 6,000 crack police team to supervise the rerun elections.

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/209963/no-tears-for-wike-as-he-is-reaping-what-he-sowed-says-river.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheNigerianVoiceNews+%28The+Nigerian+Voice+News%29

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
potential liar 'muhammeds' have taken over nairaland

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by criminalmindz: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
LIES LIeS LIeS LIeS. Rivers people won't vot apc. Ikanya trying to sew discord between sekibo and wike , its funny how politics can change a devoted christian that he is now a very BIG liar, full of lies and deceit.. Shame on ikanya

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by phemmie06(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
They're on holiday

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wailer's Mentality in a Nutshell

Good news for PDP= Revival
Against PDP= Propaganda

Goodnews in Nigeria= Propaganda
Bad news= Buhari is a dullard

God please dash these wailers sense!!

Till 2023.....?

Keep wailing!!

Meanwhile our struggle for independence continues

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by greatiyk4u(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Funny illiterates full this Nairaland.

Once it is against PDP and Wike, it is a lie

But if Buhari is. Insulted it becomes automatically true.....

Do u think these PDP and other thieving politicians are more important to u than their families?

Have u ever wondered why their immediate families hardly come out open to support their arrogance?

Bad Governance over the years has damaged our psyche beyond imagination.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by amaechi1: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
OP ur report is simply Pro-APC! U would av atleast tried to be in the middle small.

Well ur fellow zombies will like it tho. grin

Rivers is PDP!
PDP is Rivers!

Sometime It beats my imagination how we forget in a hurry what happened just few months ago when military was used to during last general elections in Rivers state.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by cornerstone2019: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers is APC, APC is Rivers. But let there be peace,pls............No politician or political party wat d life of any Nigerians. Pls ur life is sacred.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
amaechi1:

Sometime It beats my imagination how we forget in a hurry what happened just few months ago when military was used to during last general elections in Rivers state.

wailers are hippocrite

20 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by peacengine(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers = PDP!!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Adagba01: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike flew his family away in his readiness to fly out once he lost the control of RSHA.
WIKE is an epitome of " he who live with the sword, die by the sword".

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hope Wike has not been left to fight alone......?

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cowards up and down

Mtchewww

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Pavarottii(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
amaechi1:

And u also forgot how APC said Ekiti used military to rig the election, and now PDP is saying it and u r angry!

2facism!

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by chacoonder(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike is never a dependable fellow..his antecedents speaks so much about him.Rivers people make una shine una eyes o

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
“Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.”... Wiked Wike.

And someone said Wike is smart.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Happywoman(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Can u guys just give rivers pple a break?
I watched amechi on channels ranting and making inchorent allegations and his eyes darting left and right like some deranged fellow. Why now? A whole hon minister?
Apc pple crying and shouting upandan.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP. Going mad over this is like saying PDP can win Kano, it is impossible. . politics is like DAT . parties all have dia strong holds, so APC make una try comot eye for rivers. In fact comot eye for the whole south-south as a region.
Gradually by ur good deeds in no time u can win more territories

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by rusher14: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Happywoman:
Can u guys just give rivers pple a break?
I watched amechi on channels ranting and making inchorent allegations and his eyes darting left and right like some deranged fellow. Why now? A whole hon minister?
Apc pple crying and shouting upandan.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP. Going mad over this is like saying PDP can win Kano, it is impossible. . politics is like DAT . parties all have dia strong holds, so APC make una try comot eye for rivers. In fact comot eye for the whole south-south as a region.
Gradually by ur good deeds in no time u can win more territories

Body language is one thing but what did Amaechi say?

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ijedallar: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
it's never easy to intimidate the chief Executive
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by donc26(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
criminalmindz:
LIES LIeS LIeS LIeS. Rivers people won't vot apc
ie if they would be any voting.nobody is intrested if you vote apc or not .the election has already been concluded .If u rig me i rig u God no go vex

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
“Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.”... Wiked Wike.

And someone said Wike is smart.

That was a deeply worrisome comment from Wike, assuming it's true but it's not the first time a Nigerian politician would be making such flammable and unfortunate comment. Recall the dogs and baboon comment from Buhari?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Death kindly take these two fools wike nd rotimi. Shameless twats

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Afroconnect: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike is a scared buffon,using ignorant rivers use to fulfil his own ambitions...so his family can't die,but the rest of Rivers state can burn...lol,Naija dull oh.

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by maestroferddi: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Which kain kobo kobo blogsite be this source?

Linuses...

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by kenbee(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
And then?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Greataausim(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sharp Guy :DSharp Guy

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58