Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Task Exchange Thread, Let's Trade Tasks With Each Other. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Task Exchange Thread, Let's Trade Tasks With Each Other. (368 Views)

Let's Trade With Daily 2+ Odds (constant Winning!) / Let's Trade Dollar And Naira / Nairaland Fiverr Reviews Exchange Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Task Exchange Thread, Let's Trade Tasks With Each Other. by seoxpert(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Many of us have stuff that we need to do and we can't just go doing such stuff by ourselves, to add colour to these tasks, they must be don by many persons. We can achieve whatever we hope to achieve if we unite. I am looking to do business with a lot of peeps here on nairaland, business that won't involve cash, cause that's what this thread is about, (exchanging tasks and getting our projects executed.

A few of which are;

1. Blog Commenting, (Bloggers will benefit from this Activity)
2. Liking and Sharing Another Person's Post on your Facebook Wall, (Website Owners)
3. Liking Each Others Page, (Facebook Page Owners)
4. Placing Ads On Classifieds (Beneficial to those who own a Classified Ads Website)
5. Replying to threads on Online Forums (Beneficial to those who own Online Forums)

We can all assist each other and have fun doing so. I can do all the above for you and in return you do my bidding..........

Let's roll, if you are game, leave a reply.

Standing by for updates from other users......
Re: Task Exchange Thread, Let's Trade Tasks With Each Other. by seoxpert(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Who is up?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 4 Sale / HHH / (open Fast) One Of The Problems Encountered By Producers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.