Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kaduna People, How True Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kaduna People, How True Is This? (2654 Views)

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna People, How True Is This? by AyoOne01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Someone posted this to me, but I need confirmation... How true is it
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.

Help share this with as many Christians and Christian bodies you know. We must employ all spiritual and legal means at our disposal to stop this evil; no matter the lies that El-Rufai will hide under.
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by missingrib(f): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
speechless
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by ify84(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
One apc zombie Christian will come here and defend El rufia.... Nonsense
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by mustymatic(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
It is a lie.. but unfortunately Nigerians live on rumours, they'll start raining insults...wait o where is gbagyi Villa sef? grin Lies
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by AyoOne01(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think it should be moved to FP, so for more nlanders to shed more lights to it
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by donnie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
mustymatic:
It is a lie.. but unfortunately Nigerians live on rumours, they'll start raining insults...wait o where is gbagyi Villa sef? grin Lies

Will you shut up... The oppressed are crying and you say they are lying? I have folks there who have confirmed the story as true. Is it when they show you pics and vidoes of christians being beheaded that you'l believe?

Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by asalimpo(m): 1:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Sign of the times actually. We are only going to see more of this.
Islam is a very devilish and intolerant religion.
It simply cannot co-exist with other religions esp christianity.
Just look at the number of religious riots in nigeria since independence?

Islamic agenda is to have a president in the white house (USA) by 2050!
They're working on it. Why? because, they want to impose islam all over the world.
With the most powerful nation in the world taken, the rest of the world will follow.

So, with an islamic president in power (forced by threats of terrorist group to destroy the stability of the nation if their wish isnt meant),
and an islamic governor , the next prong of attack will be to stiffle and squeeze out christianity as much
as possible.
And eventually turn nigeria into another fully islamic state like, saudi arabia, emirates etc.

All that talk about containing religious intolerance by passing a bill,is all hogwash.
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by AyoOne01(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Horatio Spafford
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll; whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.
Refrain: It is well with my soul, it is well, it is well with my soul.
Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, let this blest assurance control, that Christ has regarded my helpless estate, and hath shed his own blood for my soul.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole, is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
And, Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight, the clouds be rolled back as a scroll the trump shall resound, and the Lo)rd shall descend, even so, it is well with my soul.

Shared via Hymn Lyrics Android App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecodia.android.hymnlyrics

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by malvisguy212: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
mustymatic:
the op is not lying. It is true.
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
mustymatic:
Recieve sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
AyoOne01:
Someone posted this to me, but I need confirmation... How true is it
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.

Help share this with as many Christians and Christian bodies you know. We must employ all spiritual and legal means at our disposal to stop this evil; no matter the lies that El-Rufai will hide under.

It's true boss. I live in kaduna (born and brought up there)
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by AyoOne01(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God he is not the vice president, he would have been the Donald Trump of Nigeria..... No wonder someone said some short heightened people are devil incarnate
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by mustymatic(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
the op is not lying. It is true.
Do U live here?
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by mustymatic(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
donnie:

Will you shut up... The oppressed are crying and you say they are lying? I have folks there who have confirmed the story as true. Is it when they show you pics and vidoes of christians being beheaded that you'l believe?
who is beheading who? you didn't even read...smh
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by mustymatic(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Even if it's true it should not be reported that it's a 100% christians bla bla...wen it was muslim communities, nobody bothered.. if they're wrong they should be penalized according to law like d rest of the citizens

1 Like

Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by mustymatic(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jerryolumide:
Recieve sense in Jesus name
Ain't nobody receiving nothing for no Jesus here
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by acenazt: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2016
I live in kaduna Television to be precise. Television borders gbagyi villa so I know what I'm saying.
Demolition will happen that's a fact but it shames me when I hear people claiming el rufai is against Christianity.
My God. Years back before el rufai became governor of kaduna. That was during Namadi I think,these plots of land went on sale,people were warned about it's government ownership but trust Nigerians THEY DIDN'T HEED THE WARNING they bought land and built fancy houses knowing one day they might loose it.
These plots of land Allegedly belongs to the kaduna polytechnic. Encroaching on it was a crime to start with.
Go and ask all the house owners if they weren't warned. My mom almost Acquired two plots there but a man warned her and she heeded the warning. They can complain all they want. They say it is only a stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave.
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by acenazt: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2016
mustymatic:

leave that guy. He knows nothing about kaduna. Bros Gbagyi villa is in what I call the Christian stronghold in kaduna. sabon Tasha,Romi,Television,Narayi surrounds it there is no way anybody is getting beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by donnie(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
mustymatic:

I read it several times. Developments like this could get to that point if not stopped.
Re: Kaduna People, How True Is This? by AyoOne01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
God please save us from these people na!

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. / Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) / Have You Heard Of Wedding Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.