Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Do You Think of Poland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think of Poland? (2584 Views)

Do You Ever Think Of Moving Back To Nigeria / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / What Do You Think Of America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think of Poland? by polishmen: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2005
Hello, what do you think of Poland?
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by WesleyanA(f): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2005
jews come to mind. smiley
and warsaw too.
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by Seun(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2005
Why don't you tell us something about Poland? We'd love to learn. Most of us know very little about Poland after the second world war. Are things much better now?
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by Hunter(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2005
about all I could tell you is that they're ex soviet...
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by WesleyanA(f): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2005
yeah i think Russia, austria, prussia
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by Ajisafe: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2005
How is Walecksa doing now?
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by more2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2006
Thant place called poland is where my heart is, i dont know why i love that place, please guys dont ask me why, but can i plead you u guys to huck me up with something say an iv from there or u know i want to go there, can someone help me out with the papers?

We help each other to help us,

Peace.
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by seyibrown(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by landis(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
Polska,

reminds me of 'sobibo'
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by sistajay(f): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
I've never been to Poland, the few polish people I've met here are very nice and friendly.
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by powderPink(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
not been there. I know a few where i live and the ones i know are cool. like to drink loads but cool wink
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by vvvjustice: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
The Pols are everywhere in richer EU countries: Here in Ireland, it's estimated that one in five people is a Polish nationale.
  They are extremely hard working and remarkably good at petty, menial or labour jobs which they'd accept in mainly minimum wages while they barely complain or press charges for exploitation. Many thanks to their poor English.
   It's considerably difficult now-a-days for Africans to get the kind of jobs that Polish people excel at because, the Pols are favourite since they have earn the reputation of "Work + work x hours = Minimum Wage".
   Poland is an EU member state, so Employers prefere them also because they don't have to watch out for the immigration police. And besides, these guys are far more hard working and tolerant to working conditions than Africans.
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2008
Poland. . . . hmmmm. . . . Warsaw &  Krakow! Nice places though. Just doesn't have the charm of Prague, Budapest or Vienna. Don't know why!
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
@peterpath
How much will Invitation letter for Libya cost?
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by 25omega(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
me i want one for iraq. how much is that one grin
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by GBASKY: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2011
PLS GET ME THE ONE FOR SOMALIA,

THIS MAN IS REALLY DESPIRATE
Re: What Do You Think of Poland? by NDelta(m): 1:47am On Mar 18, 2011
Please don't go to Poland. The people there are flooding westr Europe. Find a small w. European country to go to. Its easier there

(1) (Reply)

From The Island To Ayobo Ipaja / Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 / Where Can I Do Care Giver Program In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.