Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? (1740 Views)

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / Would You Eat This Animal? / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
I saw this on Facebook and the animal looks so real. I won't post the content of the post because it was something religious about '' end time'' and I'm not ready for that talk.

Is this animal real or photoshop? Looks like a job well done by an excellent photoshoper.

Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Yeecar(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
dont think so
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Desmog21(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by menacetosociety: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dafties everywhere i go undecided
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
They are called dreamrats
Used to have one
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Niseed(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
it's very real. it is called a "RATtlesnake"....very dangerous and judging by the looks, it resembles the rare hybrid cross between the American and African hairy rattlesnake. they are prolific breeders, able to give birth to 50-100 "ratlets" even without the need/presence of a male rattlesnake.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattlesnake

"The More You Know"
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Niseed:
it's very real. it is called a "RATtlesnake"....very dangerous and judging by the looks, it resembles the rare hybrid cross between the American and African hairy rattlesnake. they are prolific breeders, able to give birth to 50-100 "ratlets" even without the need/presence of a male rattlesnake.

"The More You Know"

that's not a rattle snake please.... do your reach well ... a rattle snake is not given the name cos it likes like"ready"but because it has some dead scales on its tail that it shakes like a rattle creating a terrifying noise to scare of danger wen it feels threatened
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Niseed(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Precel1:

that's not a rattle snake please.... do your reach well ... a rattle snake is not given the name cos it likes like"ready"but because it has some dead scales on its tail that it shakes like a rattle creating a terrifying noise to scare of danger wen it feels threatened

Oh boy! Oh boy here we go ....you mean to tell me after reading all that you still felt the need to try and kick knowledge

No offence but you strike me as the sort of person that can start an argument with yourself in an empty room.

Anybody in their right sense knows the picture is clearly photoshopped and unreal. you should learn to observe sarcasm and relax a little.

what next, are you going to tell me unicorns don't exist?

thanks for the info though, I always thought rattlesnakes were half rat and half snakes
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by exclusive7(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Niseed:

"The More You Know"
so after all the info on that link your still spewing trash..my man receive sense biko..Precel is correct.. if your still arguing that,you really need Jesus then
Op that picture is photoshopped
Re: Is This Animal Real Or Photoshop? by Niseed(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
exclusive7:

so after all the info on that link your still spewing trash..my man receive sense biko..Precel is correct.. if your still arguing that you really need Jesus then
Op that picture is photoshopped

Dude! learn to read and comprehend properly. I'll let you bask in your stupidity for now.

the fact that you actually clicked on the link says it all.

that picture is photoshopped ? No sh!t Sherlock.

if that's the sense you have received, Biko return it

have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Dreamsnest Harmony,0ur Solid Black Czech Bloodline / Cooper/eve Puppies All Doing Well.... / Indecisive, Rottweiler Or Boerboel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.