Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Check Out A Very Interesting Post Written By A Fan To Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out A Very Interesting Post Written By A Fan To Psquare (414 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / "Please Marry Me" Fan To Oge Okoye After Looking Smart In Sport Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Very Interesting Post Written By A Fan To Psquare by goodgirl2409: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is from me to Psqaure
Dear PSquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una
wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to
have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in
Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA *
to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be *
UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest *
STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with
your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let
your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t
forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR
MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys
should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY*
because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your
carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no
longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the
problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO
ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT * because I go *MISS YOU DIE*. I
also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the
matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND *
to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to *
GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your *
TESTIMONY *
Lala...front page pls

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is Now On Instagram - Few Hours Ago / Pope Francis Joins Instagram And Gets 1 Million Followers Within 12 Hours / Kanye West Went On Another Twitter Rant Where He Talked About He Made $2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.