Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? (2958 Views)

Neymar Vs Cavani: PSG President Reveals Cause Of Fight / Neymar Vs Cavani: PSG Announces Club’s Penalty Taker / Ibrahmovic Of Man U Vs Robben Of Bm - Who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hey dudes, I and my homie was in a real argument today and he's trynna tell me that robben is a better baller than neymar, but as Barcelona fan I chose Neymar cos I watch him play all the time, he's exciting and very skillful.
Neymar actually lead barca to a good winning streak when Messi was injured, so I don't really know much about robben cos he hasn't been good this season and the last...

So dudes, you can comment actually but not a must.

All I need now is votes(likes) between these two players, so I can show my homie what Nigerians are saying. Thanks as you do.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Robben

Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by PheezyLee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dude is this a joke? Neymar is good no doubt. But why'll u compare him with Robben? Dyu know how far the moon is far to earth
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
PheezyLee:
Dude is this a joke? Neymar is good no doubt. But why'll u compare him with Robben? Dyu know how far the moon is far to earth
What's actually so special in robben except the 2012/2013 game.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by yemmit90: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
The difference is clear;

Robben is often a game decider(who can carry the team)

Neymar is a talented footballer who is still developing to actualize his potential. Unlike Robben, Neymar cannot carry a team(especially top European football clubs like Barca, Madrid and Bayarn).

Also Neymar got alot of skillz just like formal C7, but Robben plays most deciding attacking role like Messi.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by princy80(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2016
without sentiments, i would pick robben any day, any time
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by seankay(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
yemmit90:
The difference is clear;

Neymar is a talented footballer who is still developing to actualize his potential. Unlike Robben, Neymar cannot carry a team(especially top European football clubs like Barca, Madrid and Bayarn).

Also Neymar got alot of skillz just like formal C7, but Robben plays most deciding attacking role like Messi.
Neymar was Brazil main man when they won the last Confederation's Cup. As a Manager,i prefer to have both of them in my team
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by Bestman111(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Roben is unpredictable. Fast and furious
JoaHynppes:
Hey dudes, I and my homie was in a real argument today and he's trynna tell me that robben is a better baller than neymar, but as Barcelona fan I chose Neymar cos I watch him play all the time, he's exciting and very skillful.
Neymar actually lead barca to a good winning streak when Messi was injured, so I don't really know much about robben cos he hasn't been good this season and the last...

So dudes, you can comment actually but not a must.

All I need now is votes(likes) between these two players, so I can show my homie what Nigerians are saying. Thanks as you do.
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by Misterdhee1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ney is a much better player than Robben was in his 20s,and is obviously going to surpass Robben in few years, but as at now, he still is a Lesser Baller To Robben.. Barçafan#
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Ney is a much better player than Robben was in his 20s,and is obviously going to surpass Robben in few years, but as at now, he still is a Lesser Baller To Robben.. Barçafan#
Bro we drawing atletico Madrid
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by Misterdhee1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Bro we drawing atletico Madrid
Tricky tie, buh atleti don bcum our customized bitch, we go Bleep them again.. Buh cwiosly, UEFA has been Pro-Madrid, so far this season.. From group stage, up till now.. Na shit!
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Tricky tie, buh atleti don bcum our customized bitch, we go Bleep them again.. Buh cwiosly, UEFA has been Pro-Madrid, so far this season.. From group stage, up till now.. Na shit!
Bro you right, Roma to wolfsburg
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by Misterdhee1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
JoaHynppes:
Bro you right, Roma to wolfsburg
Naso Ronaldo go continue the free goalscoring streak
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by Kenneth10110(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
compare Neymar to his pair Sanchez,Hazard and Gotze not Robben. Robben his far better and doesn't joke in the field(more matured). Better goal sense and even dribbling Robben his better only that Neymar is skillful. So next Pick Hazard vs Neymar not Robben. # Team Robben
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2016
yemmit90:
The difference is clear;

When Messi injured, Neymar carried Barca. At that time, he was clearly the best player in the World. Robben never played up to that level.

Neymar is the better player.
Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When Messi injured, Neymar carried Barca. At that time, he was clearly the best player in the World. Robben never played up to that level.

Neymar is the better player.
Thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller? by JoaHynppes(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=14pt]dddd[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Starting XI Against Iceland “will Surprise You” (PHOTOS) / Predict 5 Correct Scores For Free To Win #5,000,000 Simply Predict The Outcomes / Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.