Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. (1430 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by ceejayblaze: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
After the big break between the biggest Africa duo Psqure and the opening of their own separate record labels Peter okoye of psquare is remoured to be following
The footstep of his brother by signing his own artist to
His pclassic group the artist whose name bliaze aka illz is said to be a rapper
He was spotted with peters cousin Malcolm backstage
At his recently concluded dance with peter
Our source told us that it will be made known to the
Public as soon as the deal s closed.
What do you think guys?

1 Share

Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by chocolateme(f): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok but why is the guy's lip purple/black in colour?
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
They had better come back to their senses soon before they are totally forgotten undecided

Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by IVORY2009(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok but why is the guy's lip purple/black in colour?

if u ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wen u see so, he heavy 4 mouth shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by Zambux(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
who are dese ones?
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by omohjesu(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dis one Don Tey for fela shrine c lips shocked
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by Khd95(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gradually d mighty is fallingsad

but psquare yyyyyysad
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by princy80(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
They had better come back to their senses soon before they are totally forgotten undecided
Mtcheeeeewwww
yes ooo because I personally cannot spend my money on paul's CDs and peter's CDs seperately cheesy
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by ClintonDal(m): 2:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Op you could as well tell us it's you. Cblaze aka ceejayblaze. Look at his head like German mango grin
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 18, 2016
choii see person lip undecided and the boy still dey form fresh
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by axortedbabe(f): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2016
See as him dark like midnight

1 Like

Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by abdulaz: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
omohjesu:
Dis one Don Tey for fela shrine c lips shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by vipez(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
sign ko, consign ni...

mtcheew, oni 'gbo oshi
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by ceejayblaze: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
ClintonDal:
Op you could as well tell us it's you. Cblaze aka ceejayblaze. Look at his head like German mango grin

Shee na me still be peter cousin
Mtchweeee
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2016
princy80:
yes ooo because I personally cannot spend my money on paul's CDs and peter's CDs seperately cheesy
Where the money dey self

make person come dey waste am sad sad
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by NenweIstson: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Obinna has being signed p classic records over a year now, Obinna Malcom is not a new fellow to me.
Re: See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next.. by ClintonDal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
ceejayblaze:

Shee na me still be peter cousin
Mtchweeee
Hahahahahaha, obote... you've modified the post. Shoulda left it that way grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Before & After Photos Of Lepacious Bose After Her Incredible Weightloss / Burna Boy says Uju Stella was never pregnant for him, blasts bloggers / Serious Beef Between Simi And Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.