Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ibedc Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibedc Test Invite (4053 Views)

Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls who is with me on this one, I just got an invite now for IBEDC slated for Monday at ibadan.

Anybody with an idea of d question they ask as it is a written interview, I will b very glad.

Pls help a brother and a friend..

God bless u all
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by johnbrave(m): 5:12am On Mar 18, 2016
pls hw did u apply?
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
I applied last year via thier site.. But was dat d question I asked... Instead of u giving solutions u dey ask me how I apply smh angry
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by obiajulusam(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2016
I got an invitation from dem too, but I will write on Tuesday.... Wots dia salary structure like? Any idea?
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
obiajulusam:
I got an invitation from dem too, but I will write on Tuesday.... Wots dia salary structure like? Any idea?

Do u know any person dat has written b4?
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by 6fit(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
gingger:
I applied last year via thier site.. But was dat d question I asked... Instead of u giving solutions u dey ask me how I apply smh angry
u are asking for help and not ready to be of help to another Brother...smh...ask google yur Qs
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
6fit:

u are asking for help and not ready to be of help to another Brother...smh...ask google yur Qs

Your head correct jare.
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by Udochee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
gingger:
Instead of u giving solutions u dey ask me how I apply smh angry
typical of some Nigerians.you need help & you dont want to help another person (who does that in this era)..just take a chill pill bro.
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Udochee:
typical of some Nigerians.you need help & you dont want to help another person (who does that in this era)..just take a chill pill bro.

Wat did u want me to say again... I told u I applied via thier site last year, wat else am I hiding?
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by leksgcfr(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op congrats. I also applied but have not received any info. Please which of the vacant posts did you applied for?
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
leksgcfr:
Op congrats. I also applied but have not received any info. Please which of the vacant posts did you applied for?

I didn't apply, I was shortlisted sometime last year august, den I applied for a DSO but couldn't attend due to some circumstance.

I was surprised wen I was shortlisted again which is taking place on Tuesday.

I guess dey took my datas from their site

1 Like

Re: Ibedc Test Invite by leksgcfr(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
gingger:

I didn't apply, I was shortlisted sometime last year august, den I applied for a DSO but couldn't attend due to some circumstance.

I was surprised wen I was shortlisted again which is taking place on Tuesday.

I guess dey took my datas from their site

That is great. Good luck in your interview.
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
leksgcfr:

That is great. Good luck in your interview.

Thanks..
But pls do u ve idea d nature of d questions and secondly we were asked to come with our CV of which d text says it's a written interview.

Don't really understand d CV part
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by Udochee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
gingger:
But pls do u ve idea d nature of d questions and secondly we were asked to come with our CV of which d text says it's a written interview.
it depends on so many things
1. most importantly the role you applied for(thats if you remember) or the interview invite/text could also state the role you applied for (which would have been better)
2.your course of study e.g if its engineering/physics then expect power generation/electricity,secondary physics&maths
NB:- its always advisable to take copies of your cv,credentials(preferably nysc discharge cert & result) for any interview/test even if you submitted them while applying online
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by enemachris(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
gingger:

Wat did u want me to say again... I told u I applied via thier site last year, wat else am I hiding?
That's my problem wit Nairalanders, using question to answer question. Its very bad. Why not ansa his question before askin him hw he applied. And nw ur claimin dat he is looking for help and doesn't want to help anoda. undecided
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by leksgcfr(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
gingger:

Thanks..

I don't have idea. It depends on the position you are being interviewed for. Also refresh your memory on general questions particularly as related to economy, privatization and politics. When you are asked to come with your CV, it is your CV and nothing else. That it is a written test presupposes you are to go there with your pen so as to write a test. It means written test first and if you scale through you face the panel for oral and further step. Good luck.
Re: Ibedc Test Invite by gingger(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
leksgcfr:

I don't have idea. It depends on the position you are being interviewed for. Also refresh your memory on general questions particularly as related to economy, privatization and politics. When you are asked to come with your CV, it is your CV and nothing else. That it is a written test presupposes you are to go there with your pen so as to write a test. It means written test first and if you scale through you face the panel for oral and further step. Good luck.

Thanks buddy

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Contract Staff( Retail Sales) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / Arik Airline Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.