Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. (489 Views)

University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 / JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. by engrzion(m): 5:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Houseboy turned CEO!

I look back and thank God that someone called Engr Nnamdi & Dr Stephanie Onyeka, sent me to school even if I was their house boy!

My dream is to train 1000 children through tertiary institution in my life time.

I started Last year with the help of my friends to give out over 50 free jamb forms in December 2015

See link http://clevermindsblog..com.ng/…/donate-one-jamb-fo…

I used to to be someone's house boy but for Gods grace and mercy I am what I am today!
My dream is to help over 1.5 million students become problem solvers, Help me as we give out free post UTME forms to the less privilege.
Kindly share the link on your social media platforms so that someone can be informed about the forms.

http://clevermindsblog..com.ng/…/free-post-utme-for…

You can also donate to this cause Thank you!

Re: My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. by amtaken(f): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2016
I need your contact details and those of your former guardians, also that of your church, office etc so I can get a thorough background check of your person, then we can take it from there.
Re: My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. by engrzion(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2016
here is my pastors number: 08035426533, my church is CGMI reloaded, warri delta state
my number is 08137506467, background check or not, this is not the first time i am giving out free forms.....my life revolves around it check my profile page on facebook, twitter and blog its the same education thats my thing

i wont stop
Re: My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. by ABIOLAY2J(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'd like to contact you. Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: My Dream Is To Train 1000 Children Through Tertiary Institution In My Life Time. by engrzion(m): 4:44am On Mar 25, 2016
yes i am on whats app with this number 08036969390

(1) (Reply)

How A Young Boy Got Admission Into A University / 2 Nigerians Get Admitted To All 8 IVY League Universities 2 Years In A Row- CNN / I Guess Nude Celeb Pics Needed A Good Raping To Become A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.