Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Twin Meeting. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twin Meeting. (427 Views)

Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Chasing Summer / How I Lost My Twin Brother To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Twin Meeting. by RemenZack(f): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2016
For any suggestions, likes and totally unbiased comments, reach out to www.remenzack.com today.

It didn't take so long for Diane to report cases of strange or eerie acts of her Boyfriend, Eric. He would yell and bellow like an inflated and dying Cattle sometimes and other times, choose to canoodle with her and squeeze her till she almost lacked breath.

He was abusive but also very gentle. He was the most genteel young man she had ever met, making her gasp for air whenever they went on fancy dates, looking clean shaven in Suit and Tie and everything else.

Diane was trying to get out of that figure-hugging red outfit, while her hair was held up in those fancy Chinese hairpins, when Eric propped himself on one knee, almost falling flat on his face, probably because he was fret and alarmed.

"Eric, wh-what are you doing?" Diane asked, her tone incoherent and voice shaky, like an old lady's.

"Marry me, my darling. Be mine," He said, still on his knees. She felt great pity for her lover and ordered him to get on his feet and make love to her hungry body.

Eric obeyed too quickly, his eyes enchanted and enthralled by her charming beauty. He kissed every spotless inch of her aching and shaking body. He wanted to make her ache and sweat, all because of his magic touch on her incendiary body.

Eric took off more and more of his clothes, while she indulgently waited for him to finish revealing his Adonis figure to her. That was when he kissed her yet again, making her arch her back, like a tent and cry out like a perturbed child.

"Please, Eric don't stop," She said, moaning and imploring him gently. Eric continued his magic, until there was a loud and disturbing sound from the Windows of Diana's draught room.

The Windows flung wide open, making both of them scream. Eric looked intently at the dark figure and he screamed some more, making Diane panic and blub.

"What do you think you're doing? Let us be!" The voice echoed, making Diane beg for mercy.

"Stay out of this, Diane. This is between I and this fool. You're mine and he has no right to be with you anymore," The voice replied, his tone rash.

"Ho-How do you know my name? Who are you?" She said, now yelling, "Show yourself," She added, now yelling some more, making Eric turn his gaze from what was about to be revealed.

Diane yelled as her eyes met with an exact replica of Eric. They looked so much alike, making her gaze paralysed on the replica of a figure before her. Eric stood up to place his arms around her but the other stopped him rather too quickly.

"Diane, this is my twin brother, Nathaniel. I am Eric. I am your real boyfriend," The voice reverberated again, making Diane incoherent and unable to say another word.

She collapsed immediately and right before the eyes of the Twin brothers. Eric and Nathaniel went on with their usual romp of arguments, name-calling each other, while one eventually sent a jaw-breaking blow to the other, making them ferocious, until Diane was fit to be awaken from her unconscious reverie.

Eric and Nathaniel Benson were Twin brothers, who fell in love with the same woman, Diane. That explained the whole dilemma with their enigmatic and unintelligible differences, because they were nothing like the same.

(1) (Reply)

The Chemo Intervention. / Some Beggars Are Bold / Episode 4: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.