Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (41360 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by jonhemma11: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Nollywood filmmaker/producer Tchidi Chikere, sends sweet words to his wife, actress Nuella Njubigbo-Chikere as she turns a year older today March 18. The couple got married in 2013 and are blessed with a daughter together. Check out photos she shared on her IG page and her husband's birthday message to her above

:https://www.instagram.com/p/BDEmxMRTQq0/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by jonhemma11: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
fine lady..with big evritin.. grin nose, mouth,teeth,ear,eye,eyeballsss etc

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by adegunwa4real(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2016
She's beautifool and makeupful tongue *drooling*

#YASH

4 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Is she light skin now.. Na waa o

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Gracito(f): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Fine lady

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
very hot

from praizeblog::: Photos :: This Twitter Love Story Is Just
so Adorable! http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photos-this-twitter-love-story-is-just.html?m=0
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by eyeview: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Too artificial. Too much chemicals.

10 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by nuelzy: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
their one above me dat said "too much chemical"

local champion gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Nuella d snatcher !

I wish u many yrs of snatching ahead.

Too much make up is artificial beauty. U r no wia around beauty whn u r compared 2 Sophia Tchidi -chikere.

Nuella d husband snatcher.

I hate snatchers !

For those mofos quoting me negatively ; whn oda people's corpse r being carried,it looks like firewood,bt whn urs is carried, u knw it's human being. If u r supporting husband snatching,jus knw dt KARMA is real. Dnt cry whn karma vists.

Evn some ladies dt r on her side,i hope u guys wil pray 2 be on Sophia's shoe evn 4 a minute and see hw it hurts.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Qualer: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
fine lady..with big evritin.. grin nose, mouth,teeth,ear,eye,eyeballsss etc

the list neva finish... kontinu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Qualer: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

Too much make up is artificial beauty. U r no wia around beauty whn u r compared 2 Sophia Tchidi -chikere.

I hate snatchers !

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !

He was snatched?? Is he a baby? He had no say in the matter Abi?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
With her kpomo lips...lips wey go make sense for blowwjob.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !

Hian, easy oo...no go hit yo head for door.

14 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Raeshelle(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !
U rnt u wearing too much makeup... Hvnt u seen her movies without makeup even as a village girl shez fine. U?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
She is beautiful smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by porshuch: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Na the Mouth Action wey she give tchidi make him drop his former wife and begin to pursue her. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Olypeppy(f): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
love this girl just wished she married a single man

5 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by axortedbabe(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fine pishurs

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by floragregs(f): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !
nack ur head for wall na. Is the hubby a hand bag that he could be snatched? Orue!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
floragregs:
nack ur head for wall na. Is the hubby a hand bag that he could be snatched? Orue!

I'm entitled 2 my own opinion.

Anu npama

13 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Raeshelle:
U rnt u wearing too much makeup... Hvnt u seen her movies without makeup even as a village girl shez fine. U?

Is dt all ?

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Hian, easy oo...no go hit yo head for door.

U can hit urs @ d windo
Ode

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by floragregs(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:

Anu npama
lol. Ewu Gambia

7 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:

Anu npama
@ Anu npama grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Raeshelle:

Is dt all ?

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Utchgirl(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

@ Anu npama grin grin grin cheesy

yes dts wht she is.
I think she is also a snatcher dts y she is supporting nuella.

15 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Flexherbal(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy Birthday...

how old you kon be now?cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by idowuswap: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ashewo no be work Ooooooooooo bastard

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... / HILARIOUS Conversation Between Nigerian Mum & Daughter Over Viral Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.