Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Charge Your Devices Without Phcn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Charge Your Devices Without Phcn (695 Views)

200000mah Powerbank To Power Your Devices / Charge Your Phone On The Go With New Age Power Bank / Charge Your Devices Without Phcn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by nobleone: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2009
Hi all, hope you are having a blissful week.

Do you know you can charge ur phones, mp3/4, digital cameras and even laptops without PHCN using new portable solar chargers.

The solar charger has different pins for different types of phones,mp3/4, cameras, laptops and it can be recharged by connecting its USB cord to a laptop or by putting out in the sun.

Presently, the one for laptops is not yet available but will be available very soon. Also I have just 8 of them available.

The price for the one available is[b] 6,000 naira.
[/b]
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by routik(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2009
how long does the solar last it's self, and how reliable is it.
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by nobleone: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2009
It last for between 4-5hrs (that is when fully charged). It is 100 percent reliable. That is what I have been using to charge my devices for a while now since PHCN is not reliable.
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by brianromel(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
Basically what i need is what is the cost of an inverter that will carry a small shop without a freezer. Or one that can carry a small room with lights fan,telly,dvd and some minor other electronics. Or for a 3 bedroom flat.
Second whats the price for maintainance,
third, how long does it need to be charged.
4th how long will it last.
5,whats the minimum price for a unit or is it affordable for people who can afford to pay 4 an i pass my neighbor generator.
Looking forward to some answers
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by Opoki(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
@poster: your price is actually high,i bought one recently for 2800 naira
of which a friend that buy the same product claim that mine is expensive
cos he get his own for 2500naira.but it inly charge phone not mp3 or digital cams
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by Dclique(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
Only phones?
If it has other charging ports,it shud charge more devices.

My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Charge Your Devices Without Phcn by nobleone: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ opoki, tanx for sharing your view but just like you said it can charge only phones, but what I am refering to charges not only phones of different types but also ipods, mp3/4s, digital cameras and the likes. Besides remember it is a solar charger you know the cost and efffectiveness of solar panels. So the differnce is very clear.

(1) (Reply)

The List Of Isp In Akure Or Ondo ( Only Plzzzzzzzz ) / Cisco Network Routers And Switches Are Available For Sale / N82 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.