Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye (534 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by NigerianMusic: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Elder brother and manger to Africa’s biggest music duo P-Square who in recent broke up, has come out open saying he is no longer P-Square’s manager. He also revealed that he stopped being their manger for over a month now.

Read his official statement Here >>> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/18/am-no-longer-psquares-manager-jude-okoye/

Re: Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by azundu1(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by DBossNG(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Everything that has a beginning must also have an end.
Re: Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Now I believe we can have some peace
Re: Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by hob(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye by osec007(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Dear P-square,
I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split
after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that
there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa, and u also forgot that
God used IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for u
guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and i urge u to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY and do not let your BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s make you split. Don’t forget that they
are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY I know that E NO EASY but u guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in
your career, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. settle the
problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey DO ME any-time i hear say u guys want to BREAK IT i also heard
that you brought OGA POLICE in to the matter. I want u
guyz to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any TEMPTATION which will lead to GAME OVER, we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Skales Show Love To Down Syndrome Children / IS Wandecoal Back With Dbanj? / Iyanya's Assurance That Something New Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.