Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. (2094 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / I Killed This Snake This Morning Pic. Please Don't Laugh.. / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
When Lalasticlala refuses to move my threads to FrontPage and I didn't see snake to kill. sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Mrjo(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Your case pass kolo

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by drizzymadbet(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
this is an era of snakes, get a pic of a snake tag the dr snake general and bam you are in front page.

All hail the slayer of nairaland front page, the guy snakes, tonto dike and celebrity look alike dey freak like tomorrow dey far.
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Emac34: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Egbon ur own no be here o gringrincheesy
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Snake?!!!
FP loading ....

Make i buy my land here first...

And park my bus join
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by kingphilip(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Iffa hear say this one reach fp
Me self go go look for snake anywhere to kill
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by lalasticlala(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Hawlahscho:
When Lalasticlala refuses to move my threads to FrontPage and I didn't see snake to kill. sad

grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by uyogabie(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Badookelzi(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg O
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Dklef(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
That's a python. The biggest of its kind and there's a rumour that

Its venom can make an individual start sh1ting US dollars.
LOL

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

grin
sad upon say I make you laugh, you still do nothing sad
you know how much AY or Basket mouth dey charge
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by bolt000(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin op u are the real mvp.. Lmfao grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Vince77(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dklef:
That's a python. The biggest of its kind and there's a rumour that

Its venom can make an individual start sh1ting US dollars.
LOL
shocked shocked shocked shocked
pls direct me to this snake
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by eniigmar(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP Nice one grin

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by eniigmar(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP I hail o grin

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by billcoverage: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecidedBros am a witness na hungry undecidedBros am a witness na hungry
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by rawtouch: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
You are a warrior
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jacabi, come and see the snake OP and I killed o gringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by bqlekan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
omg! can a snake be this big? just look at the fangs too. op, you are the son of your father

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo

grin my stomach dey ground Baba grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by free2ryhme: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Mod lalasticala don suffer grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Adesiji77: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Clown! cheesy grin

lalasticlala's mentions don suffer tongue
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by jacabi(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Jacabi, come and see the snake OP and I killed o gringrin
Hahaha! I know you're more than capable to kill this kind of snake even without op's assistance.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
jacabi:
Hahaha! I know you're more than capable to kill this kind of snake even without op's assistance.
angry angry angry

tonguetonguetongue

gringringrin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by shaiba(f): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Nice handwriting cheesy
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by ademoladeji(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Beebeeooh, coman see wetin expired weed has done to our dear Hawlahscho...
The devil is a liar
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Hawlahscho(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
shaiba:
Nice handwriting cheesy

smiley I'm blushing smiley Thanks. grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by Hawlahscho(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
ademoladeji:
Beebeeooh, coman see wetin expired weed has done to our dear Hawlahscho...

The devil is a liar

Hahahahahaha no be weed joo grin I just finished d snake at a sight ni and it died instantly. grin
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed Easily This Morning. by dadaojames(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
This deserves fp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The DJ That Claims He Slept With Tiwa Savage / Hilarious: Funniest Church Posters / Mc Filter Mouth Comedy.who Worwor Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.