Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom (17984 Views)

Concrete Mix Ration For Decking Slab / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Batlan01: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
wink wink

Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by ennypaul: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Need stone coated roofing sheets? count on me to give you the best at best price.

contact me on 08174120230, 08064303000
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
bomsilaga:

You are definitely ignorant.

May thunder strike you this minute. You think you are talking to a fool. Unfortunately I don't brag like you so I will let this pass. Criminals.
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by mysyto(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
adejaresalami1:
You do electrical work?
Yeah bro....
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by bomsilaga(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayodele234:

May thunder strike you this minute. You think you are talking to a fool. Unfortunately I don't brag like you so I will let this pass. Criminals.

wink e pain am

1 Like

Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by music4me(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
CEMENT IS 1450 TAKE NOTE

Can U sell 450 bags for me in 2 instalments at this rate?...Pls get back to me ASAP...Must be Dangote from Ibeshe plant....
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by adebaxton(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
music4me:

Where in Isheri North will U see Cement of #1450 to buy?...
I know the very 1st quotation is very outrageous,but there is no point trying to extremely beat down the price with ur own....Or are U planning to use substandard materials?
As at when that estimate was done, my cement still came in @1,450.
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Kbul: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Hold a lot of extra cash when you about to start d job cos a lot of items on your list would be insufficent.

E.g.
I decked a single 3 bedroom flat and I used about 170 bags of cement even though my architect erroniously gave me a quatation of 80 bags. I had to rush and borrow money just to keep d work going cos once you start decking you should not stop to allow for uniforming drying and bonding
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
music4me:

Can U sell 450 bags for me in 2 instalments at this rate?...Pls get back to me ASAP...Must be Dangote from Ibeshe plant....
..DROP UR NUMBER ..LET ME GIVE U A CALL
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Oguieke(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Always make sure you consulted a well experienced and COREN certified structural engineers for all building projects,they will help you to determine the adequate and appropriate reinforcements and sections of your structures.... in case you need one either for special advice or guidelines on your structures call 08036289710 all will be free of charge unless you re engaging me for a structural designs and supervision.thanks, Engr p.c Nnaemezie, MNSE,MNICE,MASCE,COREN.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by banilo4love: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sir. Allow me see the design and will give you the actual cost. You can drop it on my whatsapp no "07032250196" or email "banilo4love1@gmail.com " expecting to hear from you
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Yaskin4all: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hi Everybody,
Please, i am set to do the suspended slab now and i am looking for the best quote of materials
My email is yaskin4all@yahoo.co.uk
Update me here once email sent, many thanks
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Yaskin4all: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please, anyboby with rod prices? the site is isheri north lagos.
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by shams040(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Yaskin4all: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017

1 Share

Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by Yaskin4all: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by JavieCoentr: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Did anybody experience any problems with composite decking? Is it worth buying it?
Re: Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom by JavieCoentr: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2020
BennieRush:
Hi man, I have a nice experience with composite decking, and I state with confidence that it is worth buying it. For example mine, I bought in dino decking store, a very nice one. Their composite decking boards are available in eight colors, Savanna, Amber, Cedar, Mocha, Silver, Stone, Ash, Slate, and Graphite. Available in lengths of 2.4 and 4 Metres. They also have a free sample pack in case you don't know which color to choose better. And also their prices, in my opinion, are really the best, just $19,92 per piece.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Affordable 666sqm,702sqm,1700sqm Land At Pearl Garden Estate Ajah / Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) / 2011 Land & Property Scams Or Swindles Nairalanders Encountered To Avoid In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.