Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Does Anybody Need Phone Stent? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Does Anybody Need Phone Stent? (999 Views)

Attention: Anybody With Metal Scraps for sale?pls call Us. / I Want To Buy 600 Dollars Urgently, Anybody Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Need Phone Stent? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
hi,dear nigeria friends
i just got a good news for you .there is a factory selling their phone stent with very cheap price

here is the picture of the products

each one selling only 1.2$ .minimum quantity is 10pcs

if you want to buy large quantity,price can be more cheaper

if you are interested ,please let me know

lily:+8618826283603 this is my whatsapp number,you can contact with me on whatsapp directly

factory want to sell it all from their warehouse,which is more than 5000 pieces,if you can buy it all, welcome to talk to me about more information

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Litres Of Diesel Peddler Available For Hire / Boon Vans Rental And Delivery Service / e..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.