Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? (3847 Views)

Champion League Quater Final Draw: Which Team Would You Like Paired Together? / Champion League Draws &Europa League (quater Finals) / Champions League Quater Final Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by wolfgangg(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
As a Manchester United fan, i hate Mancity with all my saliva but.........

Manchester city all the way! I trust them to bring back the cup to England plus it will be a good farewell gift for the coach too grin grin grin

hell no! those noisy neighbour!!!! I pray man city crash out!!! GGMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by swtdrms(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okworigeorge:
if say na R.madrid Vs A.madrid I 4 undastnd since na only once R.madrid don win A.madrid 4 d last 10matches now buh Barca d whoop dem since last season wella

exactly, the stats of Barca vs A.Madrid show clearly that barca is far ahead of A.Madrid, R.Madrid vs Barca wld hv been something else...nevertheless, the form Barca is at this moment, Both A.Madrid and R.Madrid can't match Barca.....

All the wishing thomases can continue to wish as far as am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by swtdrms(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
abduldope:
oh nw de are lucky ??... lolz abegi jst admit de defeat una go final lose to madrid... wch de wld still repeat that feet

u guys said more before the R.Madrid-Barca match the other time, can u remind me what finally happened in the match?

all i care is u all can wish, wishfulness is accepted, 90min is going to be the judge.
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by ckmayoca: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
lexyman:
Psg the slayer of England team . Mancity going back to England in the first leg . btw Barca vs Atketico . If their is no red card in favor of Barca ., then Atletico will come out unhurt . so many people looking at Bayern as if they re to face a weak team .Benfica is now a very stubborn and strong team .

Then tell atletic mad. To play with caution and not to fight on the field because neymar must torment them and Bleep thier anger.
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by swtdrms(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
lexyman:

And what happens to someone with dirty mouth try to say meaningful things ...listeners will still run a way cos of mouth odor .

Did u see how barca struggled against 10men atletico ? The Atlectico team has got the needed winning mentality . I don't see barca coming back against team like atletico . In a crucial stage like this . Barcelona fan don't forget your MSN are human , they re not Robot . Goaless draw and either 1-1 , or 2:2 draw can kick u out of the competition ....Diego Simeon will not find it hard to achieve .

struggled, accepted A.Madrid was beaten in that match, what happened in the following season? Barca won the trophy, that is cuz barca has trememdously improved. what has happened in the encounters btw Barca and A.Madrid since then? has A.Madrid beaten barca since then? capital No!

So, is A.Madrid likely to beat barca again judging from the encounters they've had in recent times? still NO, u guys shd just chill and drink sobo to ur life. This is the last bus stop for A.Madrid

************** edited *****************************

it was the other guy i wanted to quote, but nevertheless, if u watch this match you are talking about, Barca had won the match already before the guy was sent out, A.Madrid scored first before barca's equalizer and finally winning the match. There was nothing like struggling. Besides, Barca was suppose to have more goals, if not for lost chances.

This particular match you're talking about, if you actually watched it, you should know the type of tackles A.Madrid players were playing against Barca, dangerous tackles, there shd be more red cards. It can't get worse than that.
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by lexyman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
swtdrms:

struggled, accepted A.Madrid was beaten in that match, what happened in the following season? Barca won the trophy, that is cuz barca has trememdously improved. what has happened in the encounters btw Barca and A.Madrid since then? has A.Madrid beaten barca since then? capital No!

So, is A.Madrid likely to beat barca again judging from the encounters they've had in recent times? still NO, u guys shd just chill and drink sobo to ur life. This is the last bus stop for A.Madrid

************** edited *****************************

it was the other guy i wanted to quote, but nevertheless, if u watch this match you are talking about, Barca had won the match already before the guy was sent out, A.Madrid scored first before barca's equalizer and finally winning the match. There was nothing like struggling. Besides, Barca was suppose to have more goals, if not for lost chances.

This particular match you're talking about, if you actually watched it, you should know the type of tackles A.Madrid players were playing against Barca, dangerous tackles, there shd be more red cards. It can't get worse than that.

Pls when is the first leg ? Start counting down ,I will come back and quote you .
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Hackportal(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lalasticala come up Are you an arsenal fan?
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
See them shouting athletico would come on top against barce, yes they're a defensive minded team (with excellent defence probably the best in CL right now) but pls if you dont know go and find out all the matches athletico played with barce last season and this one, barce won 6 out of 6 matches, it was 2 seasons ago they beat us once in champions league, (though doesnt mean it wont be a tough game) pls check the facts right be4 coming here to spew crap.

But dem wan kill Barcelona chai, Villarreal this saturday, real madrid on the 2nd, athletico on the 5th and they cant rest players on the 2nd because thats an important game too.
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by ElCount: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Madrid always getting it easy pffft! Cr7 preparing to score 10 kajillion tap-ins and folks go dey hail am. I no blame them sha na their luck
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by labeerson: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
This thread should be moved to frontpage Asap
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Madrid nd Bayern Will easily make the semis.. Trust me, Athletico can't stop MSN as much as they might try to, and PSG are no match for City.. Barça - PSG, Madrid - Bayern.. I m rooting for a Barca - Bayern final.. Madrid haven't been so fantastic this season
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Gebbson007(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Honestly! It's very annoying undecided undecided
in burna boy's voice
"jealousy no gud oo"
we gonn bcm d 1st team after ac Milan 2 win d cup bck 2 bck
team Barcelona
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Gebbson007(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
ElCount:
Madrid always getting it easy pffft! Cr7 preparing to score 10 kajillion tap-ins and folks go dey hail am. I no blame them sha na their luck
exactly .I smell corruption hre

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Okworigeorge(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Gebbson007:

exactly .I smell corruption hre
corruption? Buhari must hear this
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by fF01(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Kai dis draws no just mak sense, y dem go give us Atletico?? Why Madrid dey always get easy teams? Y?! Dis tin na nonsense abeg!
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by fF01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Even the MSN is getting tired and boring .
I don't see them excelling this time .
Tired nd boring?!
Dude really?? De'v gat 106goals between dem wit 2months plus to go. Ua d one whose confused here.
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by fF01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
ElCount:
i dont knw y guy, monkey hand don dey resemble humanBeing hand 4 dis draws o! Madrid always get awof teams until d Semi's, Y?! D tin just dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Krasid(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gebbson007:
in burna boy's voice "jealousy no gud oo" we gonn bcm d 1st team after ac Milan 2 win d cup bck 2 bck team Barcelona
Uh, when did Ac milan win the UCL back to back?
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Krasid(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
fF01:

i dont knw y guy, monkey hand don dey resemble humanBeing hand 4 dis draws o! Madrid always get awof teams until d Semi's, Y?! D tin just dey vex me.
Cry me a river.Didn't Real madrid get Atletico in the quarter-finals of the UCL last season?
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by franugo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ray360:
To be frank, Diego is an expert when it comes to very crucial games like this . expect dirty tactics from Athletico Madrid. He will park the bus and go for a draw at camp nou at least. Then hurt Barca at home. it's going to be interesting.

LOL, camp nou IS barca's home o
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by ElCount: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
fF01:

no b small matter, one day breeze go expose fowl nyash for this matter

1 Like

Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by ElCount: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Krasid:
Cry me a river.Didn't Real madrid get Atletico in the quarter-finals of the UCL last season?
last season Barca got d champions of every league till finals. So do d comparison urself
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Gebbson007(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Krasid:
Uh, when did Ac milan win the UCL back to back?
twsnt UCL den
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by Gebbson007(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Stanleywaxy post=43886257] undecided undecided .... Free the Nigga ... He's confused ! Even the MSN is getting tired and boring . I don't see them excelling this time . Remember , this is UCL not LA liga .[/quote boring ke which f Ur league team play better football Dan almighty Barcelona
Re: Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? by NaijaBetCustom: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
#‎NaijaBet‬

“If you dare nothing, then when the day is over, nothing is all you will have gained.”

That N200 you think wort noting in the Economy today can actually perform wonders; This user got ₦135 237.40 with just N200

wow! you say

‪#‎Stakewise‬ and win Big, with just few click away Register, Deposit, Place Bet and Big...get up to 100% Bonus...0 Charges on Deposit and withdrawal... http://www.naijabet.com/home.php

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex / Brazil's $12B Olympics In Ruins, Abandoned Olympics Venues Around The World. / Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.