Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Do You Smell Funny? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Smell Funny? (336 Views)

"I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says / I Smell My Vagina Everyday - Rapper Eva Alordiah / This Lady Can Smell Anything With Her Massive Nose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Smell Funny? by Ire1: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Are you stinking bombs and struggling to find a natural deodorant that works and works well?
If you are dreaming of dancing, running, playing outside until you are a sweaty mess without being a stinky mess GO For....a natural deodorant that REALLY works leaves you fresh and sweet smelling all day...

It is ALL NATURAL, ALUMINUM FREE product that works so well that it keep you fresh and dry all day away from Funny smell, it even gives you second day stink protection.

FOR 100% ALL NATURAL PRODUCT THAT LEAVES YOU FRESH AND SWEET SMELLING ALL DAY!!!!

Call/Whats-app:

(1) (Reply)

How To Speedily Achieve Your Way To Success (my Easter Gift To You) / Drake Announces Tour Dates In Toronto, Detroit / Watch Tuface Perform Live At Kiss Daniels Liveconcert Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.