Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 (15066 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by Unkl(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
We are watching

At Nyanya, an Okada Rider by name Yakubu won 10k with Lucky Score of N100. That's what Kingdom Lottery is about, we putting smile on faces. It could be you, visit our nearest outlets to start winning. To Become an AGENT call 0700 5688 6546, 0700 lottokingdom or log on to www.kingdomlottery.com for more details.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by dasauce(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheRealGEJ:
This country is really a joke... Adjourning a case because budget is yet to be passed. F*ck that guy up and let someone else take over and pass the damn budget...

But we all know; that even in the era of change, nothing actually changed
TheRealGEJ:
This country is really a joke... Adjourning a case because budget is yet to be passed. F*ck that guy up and let someone else take over and pass the damn budget...

TheRealGEJ:

..stop f*cking wit polity if you don't know politics. ..who told you the case was stall becuz budget was yet to be passed!
Internet has giving you much falacy than I can imagine..

1 Like

Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by FazzyKachi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is how the matter abi na Case will go on for a year,two years and until it finally dies off_
You'll say I told you_
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
I know some die hard PMB supporters will still believe that Saraki will go to jail. They will be disappointed as everything going on now is just drama to decieive the gullible minds. There is no difference between APC and PDP. It is either the case is postphoned again or the tribunal will dismiss the case on technical grounds. Mark my words. It is then many people will see the foolishness of following any Nigerian Politician like Zombies
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by SleekMallam: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very much expected.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Seriously on the lookout for a Forum where response to issues of this nature will be robust, mature, educative and intellectually rewarding.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by GEOyurmie(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
I do not need a prophet to tell me that our lawmakers have refused to pass the budget because of SP bukola saraki's trial at the code of conduct tribunal, the senate postponed the passage of the budget to next week and now CCT will also rule on the case next week.
This hide and seek game between the executives and legislature has to stop. I have nothing against the SP but his actions shows he is indeed guilty of the charges ,else how do we explain the frequent attempt to stop the trial through the back door.
In a sane society this man would have stepped aside but obviously ours isn't like that, just because a man is facing trial.
he and his colleagues decide to hold the nation ransom.
All these RULERS parading themselves as LEADERs.
Personal interest comes before NATIONAL to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by flokii: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
am beginning to suspect Buhari o. They postponed Budget and CCT shifted case...the man above me sha. Osusu Must flow

if osusu no come gree flow nko?

shey wa para e ni cheesy
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by dammytosh: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why is CCT ruling on a motion already concluded at the Supreme Court ? angry angry angry

Small time, enemies of the nation would be shouting Tyranny and Dictatorship. When will some one not be tempted to be a dictator for this kind of matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by aniblue(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Clash of Titans

when Saraki shift the date of Budget approval, the court also shift the day of trial. What a funny game.

If saraki is innocent as he claim to be, why not conclude his case? And if by any chance he is guilty, pronounce judgement and lets move on with the budget. Enough of this drama

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by feedthenation(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
aniblue:
The Clash of Titans

when Saraki shift the date of Budget approval, the court also shift the day of trial. What a funny game.

If saraki is innocent as he claim to be, why not conclude his case? And if by any chance he is guilty, pronounce judgement and lets move on with the budget. Enough of this drama

God Bless Nigeria.

If the above statement is true, then it seems 'order from above'...similar senario played out during the confirmation of the ministerial list by the Senate last year. Where the CCT keeps adjourning the case over several weeks.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by saintmark88(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
SweetLove0:
When i thought Saraki will be a landlord in Kuje prison today

Sorry my dear, thats how the rule of law works...
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by omozu1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh God save your children
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by feedthenation(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
I also think that both the legislative & judiciary arm of government are seriously toying with the patience of Nigerians. Till date no single trial of corruption have been completed.

Revolution is the answer.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by HRich(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
Can someone tell me how many people who've been convicted of any time in Buhari's regime.

Bunch of noise makers
Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by wataja: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dont see anything coming out of this.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by blackprowler: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheRealGEJ:

That makes us two. Check all my posts - I usually insert "Nigeria is a joke" in them because I can see the farce. Buhari sold his soul to the devil(s) in order to achieve a personal ambition to be president (not a patriotic calling please). When you consider that he would never have succeeded if he didn't agree to dine with the devil(s), you will then understand why so many of us have been cut off from national relevance because we identify the devils and don't like our souls being sold. I'm sure there are a few languishing like me that I don't know too. Nigeria is not a free and democratic society; Nigeria is being controlled by some people and the rest of the masses have no idea or are desperately trying to get on the winners' side. Indeed, Nigeria is a joke!
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by divineappo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just like saraki, every accused person in kirikiri and all nigerian prisons should tell the judge that the court lacks the jurisdiction to entertain their charges, we practise useless law in nigeria. If saraki does not go to jail, then nobody in nigeria shuld go to jail. Our law in dis country is useless. Somebody steal fowl, him go jail, anoda person steal billions, them sey court lacks jurisdiction. Well, i will wait for CCT final verdict on saraki.
Re: CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
OnankpaBa:
love this drama...our Budget must be pass grin
passED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa / Discos Rejecting Load – Kanji MD / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.