Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Some Beliefs An Average Nigerian Must Rectify - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Beliefs An Average Nigerian Must Rectify (485 Views)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / 10 ways an average Nigerian survives recession / Could This Be Proof That The Average Nigerian Is Shallow Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Beliefs An Average Nigerian Must Rectify by Fmartin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm.... Haffy weekends nairalanders.

I want to share with u this myth/beliefs most people have been engulfed with.

1. Human beings reason/think from their heart: Most people think that all human beings reason/ think from their heart. How true is this?

Many people can bet with their last dine that, everyone reason/think from their heart.

Scientifically, all human being and animals reason/ think from their brain.

Even in churches, thinking is attributed to the heart. Hence, everybody believe that humans reason/ think from their heart.

2. It is only male that suffers hernia: many people believe that it is only male that suffer hernia which is not true.

There are different types of hernia which also affect females. E.g. Umblical hernia which occur at infancy. It affects both male and female infants.

3. That people contact disease from toilets(esp pit latrine) : in my microbiology, i was taught that, one can only contact disease from the toilet only if they touch an infected equipment in the toilet.

I met a man who argued with me that a particular disease which he refer to as itches can be contracted from the toilet. I try telling him that the disease he mentioned is not an airborne disease, hence, it can't be contacted without physical contact with any affected equipment of the toilet.

Feel free to ad yourz..
Re: Some Beliefs An Average Nigerian Must Rectify by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ftc,,,,,,,,,,,, just pray dis ur post makes Fp
Re: Some Beliefs An Average Nigerian Must Rectify by Fmartin(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Clintonblaze:
Ftc,,,,,,,,,,,, just pray dis ur post makes Fp
i urge you to also pray..

(1) (Reply)

4 Hot Method Of Emory Card Password Remover 100% Working / Pastor Carries Out MouthAction With Members, Says He's Blessed With Sacred Fluid / See The Number Of Kilometers President Buhari Has Covered So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.