Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? (2101 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Is It True That Northerners Can Not Feed Themselves? / See The LIST Of 17 Oil Blocs Owned By Atiku, Danjuma And Other Northerners And S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
I was perusing the politics section yesterday when I came across a thread by progressive01. Though the content was well written by someone who seem intelligent and well read, but I was left disappointed after reading.

I was disappointed because his article, though rich, share same ideology of most Northern illitrates. I will forgive an ignorant illitrate than I would to someone of his calibre.

Despite my long stand as an agitator for a united Nigeria, I broke off that journey after it became apparent that learned Northerners are highly supportive of the different schemes orchestrated by their kinsmen.

Our education is suppose to liberate us from old ways and reform us into a better personality, but if we still clinch to old and primitive ways, then whatever education acquired is a complete waste.

I can't really pin point whether Northerners are deliberately feigning ignorance, or it's ignorance at play, both or sheer wickedness. But all the same, the south are not fools. I was a pro "united Nigeria" but not anymore. It took the case of Ese Oruru to make me see whom I have been co-habiting with. It took utterances of Northerners on Nairaland concerning the Ese Oruru to make me see we are NOT one we will never be and I am sure many are gradually taking u-turn--our ideologies widely varies and can never homogeneously mix. I can not live with a people who think they have the sole monopoly to oppress others.

What is my point exactly?

From what I can gather from that thread and other comments made by other Northern Muslims such as carinmom (this one claimed that Yunusa is innocent and Ese is guilty) and 9jjj (he said he thank God Ese is pregnant because it was a case of "luff"wink, you people are trying to justify your wicked way by making reference to what happens down south. Good.

Each time this issue surface for discussions, you Northern Muslims are quick to reference to the fact that after all young girls sleep around in their teens down south. We are ALL aware of that. You don't need to tell us what we know. It does not mean it is right. But I also want you Northern Muslims to know that you are not exempted from such acts so stop acting like you are holier than the rest regions of Nigeria. If a survey is carried out among Norther Muslims, I am more than 100% sure that quite a lot of your teens have been forked pretty well. So please shove that your holier than thou self down your throats.

You people are very good at hiding your deeds because of the strong UNITY among you lots. I never knew about the captivation of christian girls and forceful conversion into Muslim had been going on for decades, until now. How do you explain that to me, Mr Holier than thou? I am very sure thousands of other Nigerians were unaware as well. This is where the South are making a grave mistake and why I call them fools.

In that thread, most Northern Muslims claimed Pastors and others rape girls etc. We are well aware of that but one thing you Northern Muslim have refused to accept is the series of arrest that follows through when they are caught.

I have some questions for you all.

1. How many of your Northern brothers have we EVER heard of being arrested until the Ese Oruru sage surfaced? Thank God for social media

2. Why do you use the wrongs of others to justify what you do in the North? We down south condemn rape and that is why they are arrested when caught. Is it right for me to convert your girls to christian because you people are doing same? Is it right to kill Northerners because Northerners are killing others, be it Bokoharam or Fulani herdmen?

3. Progressive01, 9jjj and carinmom and other Northern Muslims, will you allow me to take your child, whether love or not, bring her down south and convert her to a christian?

I need answers to these 3 questions.

Final words, if you were privileged to get education and even privileged to have access to the Internet (I know a Northern Muslim friend who does not use social media like facebook for some islamic reasons but you *. are on nairaland and can I say there is hyprocrisy somewhere among you grin), you should use your education to help alleviate your region before it gets out of hand such that the entire Nigeria will see you all as evil among us. It has started already in case you are not aware.

Use your education teach your people what is wrong is wrong, not trying to use wrong to justify wrong, as in the case of comparing what happens in the south as against the North in terms of sexual engagement of teens. The North isn't exempted anyway and only a fool will think Northern Muslims don't fork their teens and deflower them. Nobody holy pass. But it does not mean it's right.

These days, more than ever, I have become very apprehensive, conscious and mentally alert around Northerners and I told my friend more than once that they had better be VERY alert because I see them as major okada riders at Ajah axis of Lekki, majority who occupy uncompleted buildings. No thanks to the nonsense you lots spew here as a justification for the barbaric activities your brothers engage in.

7 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Leave those ones alone, They are irredeemable. I wasn't surprised that thread was created by Progressive01. They, he especially, Have a penchant for justifying one crime with another.

Another question is, What would have happened if the girl abducted was a muslim and the guy a Christian?... Your guess is as good as mine, They would have gone on a killing spree.

It's a shame.

10 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pardon my typos... I am typed from a phone.
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by mynd1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Reading..
*modify*
Op,No northerner supported what Yunusa did to Ose ruru,what happened was very unfortunate and sad. But what we are saying is,If Yunusa were to be a southerner will hypocrites like you be shouting up and down,creating thousands of threads Some days back a Pastor/Deacon rape a 9years old girl where were you? Had it been that man was a northerner,people like you will not let's us hear word. Until you learn not to be sentimental and bias in your analysis then I will take you serious,for now u r nothing but a big Hypocrite. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by SleekMallam: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
A link to the thread please so we can understand where you are coming from. Our people said that a man can not be shaved in his absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by SUPERPACK: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
j
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:
A link to the thread please so we can understand where you are coming from. Our people said that a man can not be shaved in his absence.
check progressive01 last topic created.
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by A7(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
A7:

Below is a video posted by premiumtimes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

In the video Ese's steadfast position was the police must leave them alone.

Transcript:

Man talking: Ka qirawota mutafi.
English: Tell her to come, so we can go.

Woman to reluctant yunusa: Kanaso su damqeka su sakaka a motarsu? Miye yake damunka.
English: do you want them to force you into their car, what's wrong with you.

Man talking: Ba abunda za'ayi ma mallam dalla kashiga in zaka shiga.
English: Nobody will harm you just get into the car mallam.

Ese: Shi bazai shiga wannan motan ba.
English: He must not enter this car (police van).

Man to ese: Kizo muje dake za'a tafi
English: please come, we are going with you

Ese to the man: You know you wanted to do this to him that's why you said we should come, you know you want to do this to him. (Sobbing).

If indeed she's abducted, she wouldn't be seen opposing these men and even crying so that this alleged abductor of hers will be left alone.

And Ese's mother who claimed to not have any knowledge that the duo are lovers contradicted herself when she went searching for Yunusa in different places after Ese wasn't seen.

Yunusa's statement in court was, even the mother knew about their relationship and had given her consent about the elopement.

There is also a report about Ese saying her age in 2015 is 17.

Could any parent allow his son to bring a girl he kidnapped to his house talkless of supporting him in marrying her?

Didn't Yunusa's father said the boy has been with the Oruru's for about a decade in Bayelsa? And with Ese willfully coming to Kano with Yunusa, don't you think she contributed in getting herself converted and married off??
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
So why didn't they release the girl to her MOTHER when she demanded so? Why try to beat her?
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Unfortunately, progressive's argument is still superior to yours...................in your post u claimed that "we" southerners shouldn't be reminded that we rape girls because we already know about it, and you went further to criticize the Northerners for covering their own evil by stopping to justify what is wrong simply Cos others do it,
This is the same mistake u continuously made in ur analysis.

U need to critically think and criticize this post and make amends.

Ka chineke mezie okwu.

5 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by SleekMallam: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
2sexycom:
check progressive01 last topic created.
progressive head was properly shaved on that thread so, no need to flog a dead horse.

Buhari, El Rufia. and emir Sanusi lamido sanusi are well known extremist in defence of Islam and sunnah.
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by Aufbauh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

Op your write-up is well articulated but bereft of deep knowledge of the Nigerian demographic information.
It is also reactionary because of your deep seated fears and misconception about people you hardly know on personal terms hence it is misplaced.
Your submission place you to be one of those who have not gone past the North - South dichotomy and out of your ignorant held views have seen the North as a Muslim utopia.
First and foremost I'll like to correct your impression about the handler of the moniker Progressive01, that to the best of my knowledge and other discerning nairalanders he is a Christian from benue state which happens to be my own state, specifically Benue south which share boundaries with the southeastern States. And in Benue state we are 95% Christians or there about, so referring to Progressive01 as a Northern Muslim is a fundamental error that has rubbish your article dead on arrival.
Why i won't want to delve into your misinformed and misplaced article it is instructive to know that our perception about people differs with individuals irrespective of our bloodlines or religious ties and it is this perception that forms our opinion. We cannot all see something from the same view and we should not be crucify or term outcast because we reasoned differently.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by Greenback: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Reading..
*modify*
Op,No northerner supported what Yunusa did to Ose ruru,what happened was very unfortunate and sad. But what we are saying is,If Yunusa were to be a southerner will hypocrites like you be shouting up and down,creating thousands of threads Some days back a Pastor/Deacon rape a 9years old girl where were you? Had it been that man was a northerner,people like you will not let's us hear word. Until you learn not to be sentimental and bias in your analysis then I will take you serious,for now u r nothing but a big Hypocrite. Thank you.

see person!

Thunda faya lord lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by iyb(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
This ese oruru story is sad but I doubt if he abducted the girl like it is portrayed. She went with him willingly she said so herself in an interview yet everybody is here blaming the boy alone.
The yunusa guy fall my hand of all the beautiful fulani babes in the north it's that ugly girl that his eyes saw
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by vedaxcool(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Once again the op applies the same lying tetechnique by assigning opinions not held by northerners and then go ahead and claim by his own falsehood that northerners are bad people. Thi is utterly disgraceful to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Reading..
*modify*
What if I say we are saying the same thing in a different way, will you agree? You are missing the point. Did you read where I said south does not condone rape hence the arrest that comes after the culprit is caught?

my grouse is based on the fact that the forceful conversion of Christian girls is HIGHLY backed by their sharia court and other elites. Didn't you that they celebrate anyone who can convert a Christian girl to Muslim? or why do you think the abduction is so wide spread among them?

The emboldened in your post showed that you didn't completely read all I wrote to the end. Did you read where I said that rapist down south are arrested? did you read where i said how many of the Northerners who forcefully abduct girls and convert them to muslims are arrested? are you aware this has been going on for decades except for the case of Ese which brought to fore what they had hidden from us for decades? If the south were condoning rape like you postulated and further called me an hypocrite, why are those caught arrested? You tell me! if they where not publicly condemned and arrested would you have known that a certain pastor or deacon raped a girl? How many of such news do you hear from the quarters of the South? countless! how many of such do you hear from the North? just a few... who is being sentimental between you and i?

The summary of my write up is that what is wrong is wrong and no one should use the wrong of another as a justification of their own wrongs which is what many Northerners do as opposed to what southerners do.

Since the killing of fulani herdmen, what has Buhari said? But he was quick to unleash his federal might on what is going on in Rivers state. I am not saying the violence in rivers state should be allowed to fester but all I am saying is what is comdemned in the south should be condemned in the North--level playing ground for all. A crime is a crime, whether small or big.

5 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
vedaxcool:
Once again the op applies the same lying tetechnique by assigning opinions not held by northerners and then go ahead and claim by his own falsehood that northerners are bad people. Thi is utterly disgraceful to say the least.
Dude, I asked a question, 3 good question. Please answer them.

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by peacengine(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
@OP, why are you trying to reason with the unreasonable? Imagine someone justifying a relationship with a minor, where do you now start to explain to such a person? The only way out for us Christians is to handle such a case without mercy so that others will learn

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Another question is, What would have happened if the girl abducted was a muslim and the guy a Christian?... Your guess is as good as mine, They would have gone on a killing spree.
I asked same question above bro. Look up.

@mynd1, please answer these question.
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
peacengine:
@OP, why are you trying to reason with the unreasonable?
b,ro, I just want them to know we understand their scheme. Seriously, the North is the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by carinmom(f): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
2sexycom, I'm sure my only offense in your eyes is for saying the truth and you found that unacceptable because you are a first class bigot who has a strong aversion to the truth.

Keep all the insults and unprintable names that you always call me in every thread coming and i will not stop from getting you banned.

You are not worthy of my time that's why i always ignore your rantings.

3 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
carinmom:
2sexycom, I'm sure my only offense in your eyes is for saying the truth and you found that unacceptable because you are a first class bigot who has a strong aversion to the truth.

Keep all the insults and unprintable names that you always call me in every thread coming and i will not stop from getting you banned.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I told you I have countless handles. Untill you people begin to see other Nigerians as having equal rights as yourself, I will not stop mentioning you on other threads. Getting me banned is waste of time, I tell ya. I create handles everyday... But for the sake of this thread, I will not attack you because I want it to be free of insults.

The day you agreed to the oppression of Ese's mother in her bid to rescue her daughter , just because your Northern brother was involved, was the day you offended me and I will not forgive you and never will, considering you are a woman and expectant mother is even more revolting, nauseating and disgusting to say the least.

You have only proven that Northerners have right to oppress others but shouldn't be treated by same measure. I dare you to logically, without sentiments or bias, answer the 3 questions I put forward in my OP.

2 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by theshadyexpress(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
carinmom:

you took your time to write all these gibberish and yet only ended exposing the endemic bigotry in your DNA

let me say this here without fear of favour or discrimination cos this is something we have to stop shying from, the hypocrisy among muslims is alarming and i'll state why

1)when suicide bombers in the name of allah kill people rather than muslims condemning the act and consoling the victims all you hear them do is try to exonerate islam from it

2)they spend more energy defending Islam from been labelled a terror prone religion than they do trying to educate fellow muslims on the true teachings of islam

3)they condemn any muslim that converts to other religions to death (apostacy) but yet celebrate others converting to Islam.

4)they frown against any other religion in any part of the holy land (saudi-arabia) but yet there is a mosque in the vatican and in any other part of the world.

5) they still hold on to a lot of ancient and archaic practices that ordinarily civilization should have wiped out.

muslims have to understand that the principle of live and let live has come to stay and the earlier they embrace it the better for all of them, i personally have a lot of muslim friends as a matter of fact my best friend is a muslim but it is worthy of note that although we discuss about a lot of things i dare not allow myself indulge myself in any discussion that has to do with religion with him cos his disposition alone towards such is carries a lot of violent anticedents.

dear muslims, the world dont hate you, the world only wants you to understand that not everyone can have and share same beliefs and ideologies but that does not stop them from living together.

many muslims are beginning to understand this but thats just a drop in the ocean. muslim leaders should indeed start investing their energies in educatiing their followers on the true tenets of islam so we non-muslims can begin top agree that indeed islam is a religion of peace not by what the preachers say but by what we see.

thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 9jii(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
2sexycom:
I was perusing the politics section yesterday when I came across a thread by progressive01. Though the content was well written by someone who seem intelligent and well read, but I was left disappointed after reading.

I was disappointed because his article, though rich, share same ideology of most Northern illitrates. I will forgive an ignorant illitrate than I would to someone of his calibre.

Despite my long stand as an agitator for a united Nigeria, I broke off that journey after it became apparent that learned Northerners are highly supportive of the different schemes orchestrated by their kinsmen.

Our education is suppose to liberate us from old ways and reform us into a better personality, but if we still clinch to old and primitive ways, then whatever education acquired is a complete waste.

I can't really pin point whether Northerners are deliberately feigning ignorance, or it's ignorance at play, both or sheer wickedness. But all the same, the south are not fools. I was a pro "united Nigeria" but not anymore. It took the case of Ese Oruru to make me see whom I have been co-habiting with. It took utterances of Northerners on Nairaland concerning the Ese Oruru to make me see we are NOT one we will never be and I am sure many are gradually taking u-turn--our ideologies widely varies and can never homogeneously mix. I can not live with a people who think they have the sole monopoly to oppress others.

What is my point exactly?

From what I can gather from that thread and other comments made by other Northern Muslims such as carinmom (this one claimed that Yunusa is innocent and Ese is guilty) and 9jjj (he said he thank God Ese is pregnant because it was a case of "luff"wink, you people are trying to justify your wicked way by making reference to what happens down south. Good.

Each time this issue surface for discussions, you Northern Muslims are quick to reference to the fact that after all young girls sleep around in their teens down south. We are ALL aware of that. You don't need to tell us what we know. It does not mean it is right. But I also want you Northern Muslims to know that you are not exempted from such acts so stop acting like you are holier than the rest regions of Nigeria. If a survey is carried out among Norther Muslims, I am more than 100% sure that quite a lot of your teens have been forked pretty well. So please shove that your holier than thou self down your throats.

You people are very good at hiding your deeds because of the strong UNITY among you lots. I never knew about the captivation of christian girls and forceful conversion into Muslim had been going on for decades, until now. How do you explain that to me, Mr Holier than thou? I am very sure thousands of other Nigerians were unaware as well. This is where the South are making a grave mistake and why I call them fools.

In that thread, most Northern Muslims claimed Pastors and others rape girls etc. We are well aware of that but one thing you Northern Muslim have refused to accept is the series of arrest that follows through when they are caught.

I have some questions for you all.

1. How many of your Northern brothers have we EVER heard of being arrested until the Ese Oruru sage surfaced? Thank God for social media

2. Why do you use the wrongs of others to justify what you do in the North? We down south condemn rape and that is why they are arrested when caught. Is it right for me to convert your girls to christian because you people are doing same? Is it right to kill Northerners because Northerners are killing others, be it Bokoharam or Fulani herdmen?

3. Progressive01, 9jjj and carinmom and other Northern Muslims, will you allow me to take your child, whether love or not, bring her down south and convert her to a christian?

I need answers to these 3 questions.

Final words, if you were privileged to get education and even privileged to have access to the Internet (I know a Northern Muslim friend who does not use social media like facebook for some islamic reasons but you *. are on nairaland and can I say there is hyprocrisy somewhere among you grin), you should use your education to help alleviate your region before it gets out of hand such that the entire Nigeria will see you all as evil among us. It has started already in case you are not aware.

Use your education teach your people what is wrong is wrong, not trying to use wrong to justify wrong, as in the case of comparing what happens in the south as against the North in terms of sexual engagement of teens. The North isn't exempted anyway and only a fool will think Northern Muslims don't fork their teens and deflower them. Nobody holy pass. But it does not mean it's right.

These days, more than ever, I have become very apprehensive, conscious and mentally alert around Northerners and I told my friend more than once that they had better be VERY alert because I see them as major okada riders at Ajah axis of Lekki, majority who occupy uncompleted buildings. No thanks to the nonsense you lots spew here as a justification for the barbaric activities your brothers engage in.
Your stand of supporting a United Nigeria was never true.
Trying to impose your nonsense believe will never ever work on us.
Your concept of what is education is your flaws, you are totally relying on what other people choose for u to behave. Because you abandoned true God.

Your people failure in parenting will continue to produce more eses.
We ll never care what you're saying or believed in.
Our ways ll always be our only way.

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by SUPERPACK: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
2sexycom:
b,ro, I just want them to know we understand their scheme. Seriously, the North is the problem of this country.
why do u keep mentioning NORTH. all northeners are nt muslims, just like nt all southeners are christians.
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
theshadyexpress:

you took your time to write all these gibberish and yet only ended exposing the endemic bigotry in your DNA

let me say this here without fear of favour or discrimination cos this is something we have to stop shying from, the hypocrisy among muslims is alarming and i'll state why

1)when suicide bombers in the name of allah kill people rather than muslims condemning the act and consoling the victims all you hear them do is try to exonerate islam from it

2)they spend more energy defending Islam from been labelled a terror prone religion than they do trying to educate fellow muslims on the true teachings of islam

3)they condemn any muslim that converts to other religions to death (apostacy) but yet celebrate others converting to Islam.

4)they frown against any other religion in any part of the holy land (saudi-arabia) but yet there is a mosque in the vatican and in any other part of the world.

5) they still hold on to a lot of ancient and archaic practices that ordinarily civilization should have wiped out.

muslims have to understand that the principle of live and let live has come to stay and the earlier they embrace it the better for all of them, i personally have a lot of muslim friends as a matter of fact my best friend is a muslim but it is worthy of note that although we discuss about a lot of things i dare not allow myself indulge myself in any discussion that has to do with religion with him cos his disposition alone towards such is carries a lot of violent anticedents.

dear muslims, the world dont hate you, the world only wants you to understand that not everyone can have and share same beliefs and ideologies but that does not stop them from living together.

many muslims are beginning to understand this but thats just a drop in the ocean. muslim leaders should indeed start investing their energies in educatiing their followers on the true tenets of islam so we non-muslims can begin top agree that indeed islam is a religion of peace not by what the preachers say but by what we see.

thank you
You killed it bro. You killed it brother. They can't tolerate others but they want others to tolerate them. You wont believe that this woman you quoted is pregnant, expecting a child but couldn't for once put aside religion and sympathize with Ese's mother for being restricted from seeing her daughter FOR 7 MONTHS. Rather she claimed in one of her post and announced " Hypocrisy is when you listen to Ese story but refuse to listen to Yunusa" That and some of her other post showed she was taking side with Yunusa.

May be it's her first pregnancy and so, she does not know the amount of pain awaiting her. I hope after the first child is birthed, she will understand better why mothers are very protective of their offspring or May be she was married off a child, hence her stance.

If it were a man that was uttering such nonsense, I could be a bit tolerant, not a fellow woman. I even narrated how one idiot was making effort to sexually touch my counsin several years ago, despite her warnings, to which the abo..ki refused to heed to, until she stabbed him with knife in his leg. Guess what she said? Instead of condemning what the dude did, she tried to pass the blame on my cousin and said: " may be your cousin caused it. you know you southerners dress disgunstingly"

They are very good at using wrongs to justify wrong and it makes me mad to see that even the learned ones who have access to the internet can't use the education they have acquired well.

*spits*

3 Likes

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by drss(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
op welcome to d light. hope u can see from d case of ese n many odas dat nigeria operates two constitution; one is d worthless nigerian constitution dat recognizes sharia. d oda one is islamic sharia law. d north regard sharia law supreme ova d worthless nigerian constitution. d north operates a seperate law different from d rest of d con3. while d north have their own islamic police in d name of hisbah, oda states in d con3 ar not allowed to have their own police owing to d worthless constitution crafted by dem to keep oda parts of d con3 subject to islamic law. sharia law allows northerners to practice acts d go contrary d con3's worthless constitution but d constitution is powerless to address it because d worthless constitution which they crafted recognizes sharia law. eg child marriage. while under age marriage is against d constitution, child marriage is recognized in islamic sharia law. dat is why pipul like d infamous former gov of zamfara, sani yerima can marry a 13 year old girl n claim he's just doing a personal religious duty n made mention of sharia law as he's guiding document dat allows him to marry under age children. it is d presence of islamic sharia law dat allows nigeria membership to islamic religious organizations, again contrary to d constitution. while d nigerian constitution claim dat nigeria is a secular state, sharia law states dat nigeria is an islamic state, n so because sharia law is superior to d constitution, pipul like buari dullard was able to join nigeria into islamic countries coalition in d guise of fighting isis. same isis dat is doing d bidding of saudi arabia killing christians n shiites in d middle east.
nigerian christains have been f.o.ols for a long time tinking dat we ar one with northerners but ar not. they tink dis God forsaken con3 is secular but it is not. nigeria is an islamic con3 n gullible nigerian christians don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by 2sexycom(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
9jii:

Your stand of supporting a United Nigeria was never true.
Trying to impose your nonsense believe will never ever work on us.
Your concept of what is education is your flaws, you are totally relying on what other people choose for u to behave. Because you abandoned true God.

Your people failure in parenting will continue to produce more eses.
We ll never care what you're saying or believed in.
Our ways ll always be our only way.
Good, nobody is forcing you to deviate from your ways. Just don't impose your ways on others. That is what we are asking for. STOP abducting our girls and forcefully converting them into backward religion that has become cancer to the entire world. And mark word, the day a Northern tries such with any member of my family, no matter how extended, as long as I am alive, I will make sure he regrets ever crossing that line.

Your believes are as nonsense your ravaged region in the North. Look who is talking of poor parentage and you people have the highest level of illiterates. If you have a good grasp of what parenting is all about, I am sure we won't have bokoharam destroying the lives of innoncent people. We won't have fulani herdmen killing people and stealing what does not belong to them, if you people know what good parenting is, your people won't be scattered across the country begging for alms. the current state of your people clearly shows have no idea what parenting is all about. So you are not in a good position to talk about good parenting. Please shut that latrine you call mouth.

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by theshadyexpress(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
2sexycom:
Good, nobody is forcing you to deviate from your ways. Just don't impose your ways on others. That is what we are asking for. STOP abducting our girls and forcefully converting them into backward religion that has become cancer to the entire world. And mark word, the day a Northern tries such with any member of my family, no matter how extended, as long as I am alive, I will make sure he regrets ever crossing that line.

Your believes are as nonsense your ravaged region in the North. Look who is talking of poor parentage and you people have the highest level of illiterates. If you have a good grasp of what parenting is all about, I am sure we won't have bokoharam destroying the lives of innoncent people. We won't have fulani herdmen killing people and stealing what does not belong to them, if you people know what good parenting is, your people won't be scattered across the country begging for alms. the current state of your people clearly shows have no idea what parenting is all about. So you are not in a good position to talk about good parenting. Please shut that latrine you call mouth.

my sister, this people you mentioned are only further confirming my initial assertion about Muslims not having the capacity to tolerate opposing views nor indulge in a healthy debate with anyone as far as their practices are concerned. their leaders are the most self centred in that they brainwash this people in order to exploit them for their selfish purpose, they even forbid them to give personal and critical thought to any teachings and are expected to take it as said. seriously its pathetic but im hopeful that soonest some prople in this faith will start asking questions and start demanding answers from these leaders. till then it is just safe to mingle fairly with them but abstain as much as possible from indulging with them on any issue bothering on their faith cos thats potentially suicidal

1 Like

Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by theshadyexpress(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:
2sexycom and theshadyexpress, one person deceiving himself.

its just fun watching you enmesh yourself in your own pit of ignorance. your case keeps reminding me that ignorance is indeed still real and legal

basque in it,its a free world
Re: Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? by drss(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Leave those ones alone, They are irredeemable. I wasn't surprised that thread was created by Progressive01. They, he especially, Have a penchant for justifying one crime with another.

It's a shame.
omo if to say yunusa na christian guy wey convert ese to christianity n married her, d north for don bomb churches by now like dem do wey one man draw cartoon for denmark. dem no wan any christian touch dem daughters but have d audacity to kidnap n convert christian children into islam sad see devislish pipul sad wickedness of d highest oda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari / Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Helped Buhari Become President – Lamido Confesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.