Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) (27139 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Painful As Imsu Final Year Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence {see / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by northvietnam(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh God i hate this Man

He supported the government that took

SGF from us.

2 of my cousins got first hand appointment to DSS by this man and was also drafted to SGF security team. I

Now they have to complain to me every Day on how our brothers r being treated like crap, the only thing they enjoy now just their salary

I cant wait for 2019.

Abeg no quote me
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by sixtus3606(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very encouraging!!
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I just don't know why some people hate Okorocha bitterly?
the reason why 'they' hate him is because he has refused to support the biafran agitation, and is perceived to be against them.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okorocha is better than a thousand Ojukwus & Nnamdis combined.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by temmarbaba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very good
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by 16plus6is24(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Useless abokii awusa, while other governors are attracting FDI to uplift their states, you are dashing title to some people. smh

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by shamecurls(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
16plus6is24:
Useless abokii awusa, while other governors are attracting FDI to uplift their states, you are dashing title to some people. smh

Have you eaten today? Cos you sound so bitter, pained and frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by ril19(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
yemmight:
Later they will say Okorocha is irrelevant.
B4 nko

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by slap1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:
No Southeast Governor has patronised Innoson as much as Okorocha and he has now given him a deserved honour. Leadership by example

For once I agree with you. You can rarely walk around Owerri for ten minutes without seeing an Innoson vehicle. I think all local government has at least two or three Innoson vehicles. Even the Imo Government House has Innoson vehicles.

Okorocha really did well for the man. I'm always impressed when I see Innoson vehicles in Owerri. EVERYDAY. Kudos to him.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Pwayne2016(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
shamecurls:

Have you eaten today? Cos you sound so bitter, pained and frustrated.
why defending Rochas?? Is he from South wa.ste
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Siberia101: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ojayk:
Imo elites can now confirm that none of them is worthy for imsu chancellorship position hence it went to anambara. Or hope this is not a strategy for rochas to key in into innoson business.

Well I trust anambara people

You must be the biggest Dunce I've met in my existence... Most Chancellors come from even outside the Zone of the university, now he has given someone from SE you still pained...

Get Lost Kid

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Synzu:
shocked my alma mata!!! grin
IMSU ur alma mater? Chai. Sorry o o.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by TerrorSquad(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
While

IMO STATE UNIVERSITY,OWERRI OFFICE OF THE REGISTRA FROM REGISTRA TO THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY SUBJECT::PAYMENT OF TUTION FEES BY STUDENTS OF NON-IMO STATE ORIGIN. DATE:15/3/2016 Please be Informed that the University Council has approved the payment of under listed category of tuition fee by students of Imo state university who are not of Imo state origin,thus FACULTY OF MEDICINE -#190,000.00 FACULTY OF LAW- #180,000.00 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING -#180,000,00 OTHER FACULTIES- #150,000.00 The payment of this Fees is with effect from the current 2015/2016 Academic session By a copy of this Memo the University Bursar is to take necessary action to ensure strict compliance with this directive of university council Thank you very Much Signed: Emeka Ejikonye Registrar
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by northvietnam(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Okorocha is better than a thousand Ojukwus & Nnamdis combined.

May the Goddess of River Niger have mercy on you

May chukwu okikee Abiamaa forgive ur mouth for saying pooo..... With it.

Ikemba Nnewi,

the Onwa of igbo land

, Dike ana agbaruizuu,

Anu anaa agba egbee O'nataa nri

After jesus comes You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by centozikas: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo post=43889520]No Southeast Governor has patronised Innoson as much as Okorocha and he has now given him a deserved honour. Leadership by example[/quote
Guy to wetin u know states like Anambra and Ebonyi has been in the fore front while Abia joined lately.....alot of Northern states have also keyed in.If any state in SE is guilty it's Enugu
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by CSTR2: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If your parents or relatives were among those owed over 10 months salaries, while the governor is building 600million naira christmas tree, ofcourse, you would hate him too.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by CSTR2: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
And the fact that his supporters are mainly enemies of ndi-igbo says all we need to know. People who have openly declared their desire for the backward Nigerian army to unleash mayhem on innocent protesters in the east.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Trendishine: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
They are fools, believe me..those busying their ass hating him..tell them to come and give u a tangible reason now...they busy their irrational brains blabbing around...i dnt take them serious any more..i see them as cartons of frustrated bleeps.... watever the man has done to their sorry ass, personally, for heavens sake, my sista..i still find it eerie...i actually ask one of the bleeps the other day..and he was like, "my guy forget, that guy no be better person"..i was like.. undecided ..are u o.k..? im theif ur SISTA..? abi u just one follow ur fellow brigands.? Abi because im dey apc? or say im support buhari? dats all.. ? ..nna eh..i come dey pity the guy...because this rochas wey im wan drain im blood on, go go for another 4years.. ..ahh...i laff o.. grin grin... na wa 4 some pple o.. i still they reason them o...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by cuteboy2: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
This clownish governor Okorocha is so clueless.

Innoson does not need titles or Chancellor of university. What he needs is for Imo State and all South-East governments and parastatals to dump all the imported cars in their and switch to Innoson vehicles and buses to strengthen the economy of Imo State and Nigeria in general
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
ak47mann:
stop talking through your ass this guy ima kwa ife cool

That one don pass talk oh! Na mess levels be that... grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Because he is now in Apc which is hated in SE and SS!
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
When the sum of 10 to 14 thousand is being deducted from your salary as 30 percent,tell me where the love will come from.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because he is now in Apc which is hated in SE and SS!
hmmm. really? So if he is in pdp, he will be loved?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by macaranta(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. really? So if he is in pdp, he will be loved?
He was in APGA and was doing very well before he joined Apc
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by tpiar: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Private sector is going places.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by iiiyyyk(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ojayk:
Imo elites can now confirm that none of them is worthy for imsu chancellorship position hence it went to anambara. Or hope this is not a strategy for rochas to key in into innoson business.

Well I trust anambara people

Igbo bu Igbo.
we are one people, from the hills of Enugu across the plans of eastern Niger, Stretching into anioma through the creeks of Opobo into the bight of Biafra...Igbos are one people dwelling as family for thousands of years
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by OKorowanta: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
obailala:
He joined the movement that kicked GEJ out, remember?

And then?
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by VitaminB12(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
You will know better if you are from IMO state or living in IMO state and have a state civil servants dominated family and probably aged pensioneers parents. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Kraspo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
I pray something like this happens in my alma mata (Unimaid) come next month. Who knows...Heavenly father, there is nothing too big for you to do. Thank you lord
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by fippycbk(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
nkemdi89:

When the sum of 10 to 14 thousand is being deducted from your salary as 30 percent,tell me where the love will come from.

You don follow de sing abi? grin
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by kenny1313(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
simply because he is an APC member that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Common English Language Errors / I Lost My First Bank Atm Card How Do I Block It, Via Text Or Online / The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.