Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Six-year-old Female Pupil Abducted In Lagos Military Barracks - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Six-year-old Female Pupil Abducted In Lagos Military Barracks (639 Views)

Six Year Old Boy Eletrocuted During Sallah Celebration At Minna Park / OMG!!! See What Was Recovered From A Primary 4 Pupil (photos) / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six-year-old Female Pupil Abducted In Lagos Military Barracks by Jeroboy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Samson Folarin
A six-year-old schoolgirl, Oluwajuwon Akinsanya, has been abducted by unidentified persons at the Ojo Military Cantonment, Lagos.
The primary one pupil of Maryam Bliss International School, Ojo, was said to be sleeping in the room with her parents in Block II, Flat 5, Engineer Quarters, when she was whisked away by the abductors.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the men also stole the phone, money and recharge cards (vouchers) of the victim’s parents.
Her mother, Yetunde, told our correspondent that the family had yet to be contacted by the abductors since the incident happened in January.
She stated that she had visited more than 200 places seeking help, adding that she was sexually harassed in one of the religious houses she visited.
Yetunde said, “On January 20, 2016, around 4.30am, while we were asleep, I suddenly heard a loud noise and I woke up.
“I checked the floor where my daughter normally slept, but I didn’t see her. Her younger brother, Enoch, was on the bed with my husband and I. I thought she went to the toilet to urinate.
“However, when I checked the place, I didn’t find her. It was when I got to the kitchen and met the door opened that I knew intruders had come in. They came in from the kitchen.
“They took my bag and removed all the money there. They also emptied my purse where I kept the recharge cards I sold to people. My husband’s phone was equally taken away.”
She said she reported the matter to the Ojo Barracks Military Police and the victim’s father was arrested. She said the military authorities said her husband was the first suspect.
He was, however, later released and three other suspects arrested.

Read More: http://www.gurusfanz.com/2016/03/six-year-old-female-pupil-abducted-in.html

(1) (Reply)

The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos / Ms Chief And Nigga Raw Perform Tonight And At Comedy Night Hosted By Buchi / Breaking News:woman Carries Man On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.