Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State (581 Views)

Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan Sir, While You Have Gone / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / Dear Dr Bukola Saraki,(This is definitely NOT the CHANGE we voted for!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State by 042reports(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Enugu state is gradually returning to it's formal status, Since His Excellency Sullivan Iheanacho Chime the formal Governor of Enugu State handed over to this current Government on may last year. Since then, Some of the infrastructural amenities Constructed in Enugu state are now gradually decaying.. What is happening? With what am seeing now, i doubt whether this current Government will attract massive development in all parts of Nigeria just like the past regime of GEJ's Government did.. People are dieing everyday on Enugu Onitsha Expressway.. What effort have our senators representing south east made in order to reconstruct it ? Is it because they travel through airways that can make them not to present a proposal for senate commitee on works to look into the reconstruction of that road? You see the reason why i vowed longtime a go not to remember our polticians in my daily prayers? They are getting richer everday why their subjects whom are praying for them on daily basis are getting poorer.. What a world? My Loved ones, our Nigerian leaders can never save us, it is only God almighty that wil always be with us even when the price per a litre of fuel is 1,000. So let us commite our economy into the hands of God and not our leaders because they have no plans for us. What a shame! A country were millions of it's citizens are unemployed. Let me ask you, that your certificate, did you attended school for it to be inside your box after graduation? Yet you stil pray for them while their children are enjoying them selves outside Nigeria. you are here still praying for them abi? Ok keep praying for them.. Do you know the funniest thing? They are preparing their children to come and lead you people in years to come yet you stil pray for them. Keep praying.. Nah! and that reminds me Abeg Try Do Sanitation na abi you dirty neh and no forget Road block oo
Re: Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State by egalitarian78: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
nwanne kedukwa nke bu 'puted in place'?. Biko ejim Chineke yoo gi maka ndi ofe.

1 Like

Re: Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State by asha80(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
042reports:
Enugu state is gradually returning to it's formal status, Since His Excellency Sullivan Iheanacho Chime the formal Governor of Enugu State handed over to this current Government on may last year. Since then, Some of the infrastructural amenities which he puted in place in Enugu state are now gradually decaying.. What is happening? With what am seeing now, i doubt whether this current Government will attract massive development in all parts of Nigeria just like the past regime of GEJ's Government did.. People are dieing everyday on Enugu Onitsha Expressway.. What effort have our senators representing south east made in order to reconstruct it ? Is it because they travel through airways that can make them not to present a proposal for senate commitee on works to look into the reconstruction of that road? You see the reason why i vowed longtime a go not to remember our polticians in my daily prayers? They are getting richer everday why their subjects whom are praying for them on daily basis are getting poorer.. What a world? My Loved ones, our Nigerian leaders can never save us, it is only God almighty that wil always be with us even when the price per a litre of fuel is 1,000. So let us commite our economy into the hands of God and not our leaders because they have no plans for us. What a shame! A country were millions of it's citizens are unemployed. Let me ask you, that your certificate, did you attended school for it to be inside your box after graduation? Yet you stil pray for them while their children are enjoying them selves outside Nigeria. you are here still praying for them abi? Ok keep praying for them.. Do you know the funniest thing? They are preparing their children to come and lead you people in years to come yet you stil pray for them. Keep praying.. Nah! and that reminds me Abeg Try Do Sanitation na abi you dirty neh and no forget Road block oo
you are all over the place my friend

Who are you blaming? Presidency,governor or representatives of Enugu state?

By the way check that 'puted in place' line..makes you sound like an uneducated guy

1 Like

Re: Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State by afroniger: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
asha80:
you are all over the place my friend

Who are you blaming? Presidency,governor or representatives of Enugu state?

By the way check that 'puted in place' line..makes you sound like an uneducated guy

Lol. Abeg free the guy. He's an original 042 pesin. grin
Re: Dear Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. Enugu State by 042reports(f): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
End Time Imtite Wanna Hookup?

(1) (Reply)

Agatu Killings And Buhari's Moral Weakness / Nigerians Will See More Actions In The Coming Months- President Buhari / Cash Crunch: Osun State To Tax Meat Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.