Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) (3186 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
PDP Director New Media,Deji Adeyanju today took a tour of Port Harcourt city ahead of #Riversrun#.According to him many were shouting we want PDP and we dont need change when they saw him.

Checkout the love shown him Port Harcourt above

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
More

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by cckris: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
PDP all the way

13 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Another clown in the making. E be like sey the guy don use ATM metuh finish, na ATM Wike dey pay

5 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by IykeChukz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wonder why APC labours for nothing...

See how APC struggled to win Lagos talk more of winning RS filled with SS and SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
I laugh at those who think APC would win in rivers. If you see the way people were jubilating when supreme court upheld wike's victory, you would think Nigeria just won Brazil in a world cup final match lipsrsealed Amaechi the traitor shouldn't force APC on rivers people. They don't want APC's negative change jare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Mologi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tomorrow is our friend!!!!!
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by mynd1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, you follow go

..the thing dey pepper the person above me grin

1 Like

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
EastGold:
Another clown in the making.
E be like sey the guy don use ATM metuh finish, na ATM Wike dey pay

E pain am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Igwe9(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
It is no longer a news that APC came to stealbfrom the poor to feed the rich, people are losing their jpob and the little saving you have in your bank account will now be charged N100vevery month, if you use ATM card, another N100, if you make withdrawal up to 3 times, N60, and many other taxes and worse of, you happen to be a student with less than 1k bal. in your account, your bank may end up putting your acct on the red.

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by psucc(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
I see PDP winning.
APC's national govt had narrowed the chances of the party advancing.
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Siberia101: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice One, Deji is making his cool cash...
All I need is a coup d'etat..
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Tunami(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
enough of this pdp/apc stuffs people that dont know if people like u exist.
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I laugh at those who think APC would win in rivers. If you see the way people were jubilating when supreme court upheld wike's victory, you would think Nigeria just won Brazil in a world cup final match lipsrsealed Amaechi the traitor shouldn't force APC on rivers people. They don't want APC's negative change jare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbo people mostly from Anambra are the ones here and we know their stand already. Rivers people are the ones to determine who rules Rivers.

1 Like

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Pennsylvania: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Where's Deji?
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by SpaceTour: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
This jobless ugly old man you won't mind your worthless imo state for once. I have warned you severally to desist from mentioning Anambra and it's people. Is the man people are cheering from Anambra? I don't know why you have allowed inferiority complex to destroy you.

Don't worry we shall soon resume our practice on the imo thread again since you are yet to learn. Most Igbo motor mechanics in Ph are usually from imo state. It is a fact and verifiable.

I assure you, you will know no peace until you leave us out of your woes because I will always be here to cut you to size. Daft!

[s]
Abagworo:

Igbo people mostly from Anambra are the ones here and we know their stand already. Rivers people are the ones to determine who rules Rivers.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:

What are you saying??... Dey there!
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by dechriscool(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is ikokwu area in portharcourt.The home of motor parts dealers.PDP they will represent

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by danites3: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Too many touts ....
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Failure is an orphan

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:

igbo people are citizens of Nigera and will cast their vote for PDP tomorrow so i dont see the reason you are stoking tension here with this your statement.

As a married man please be guided in your utterances

3 Likes

Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by sammyp01: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP u snap picture from ikoku(spare part market)where u ave 99 percent everyday hustlers and trying to place ur judgement on it.my point here is even if APC pass that zone with their campaign bus.those guys will still hail.cos they careless
Re: See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics) by Djmamman(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
More

From the pictures I can only see 12people of the same features and all resembles spare parts sellers from......... land, chairing the traitors who contribute in crippling the economy of Nigeria, but if you look at the picture no decent river state indigene snapped there , only the Struggling....... why can't you go back to your home like every Nigerian and build your area, may be when you remain home lion go kill lion that's why you are dispersed in various places coursing trouble for other innocent citizen

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic / Awka: From A Mere Province In 1991 To An Emerging Metropolis / Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.