Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public (14190 Views)

"Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt / Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Mskrisx(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
tsephanyah:
and then “Having been effectively dislodged and decimated, the
splinter cells of the remnant Boko Haram terror group
still engage in some systematic isolated attacks,
mainly on soft targets in their desperation to remain
relevant, I don't think this war will win by either side,, but one day will end

Would u want to be a president? U have foresight..infact receive it who knows u'd do well.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by nativefowl(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
adeaks post=43896851]I still find it hard to comprehend why Boko haram would attack mosques. I know that there are factions in Islam, but aren't they praying to the same God......so why would someone think that Allah would give him 72 virgins in heaven for blowing up other Muslims praying to the same Allah.

And on that note, if we know that male suicide bombers are being told of the luscious virgins waiting for them on the other side, then what is waiting for the female suicide bombers...... Male virgins. undecided
If so why would those very young girls they use as suicide bombers be interested in male virgins undecided

Questions and more questions.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO ATAIN 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEAN. THIS IS ONE OF STEREOTYPES THE MEDIA USES TO MIS-INFORM SOME PEOPLE ABOUT ISLAM WITHOUT PROOF. so as you rightly said questions and more questions the media will never attempt to answer because they are on a coalition cause against islam.
adeaks post=43896851]I still find it hard to comprehend why Boko haram would attack mosques. I know that there are factions in Islam, but aren't they praying to the same God......so why would someone think that Allah would give him 72 virgins in heaven for blowing up other Muslims praying to the same Allah.

And on that note, if we know that male suicide bombers are being told of the luscious virgins waiting for them on the other side, then what is waiting for the female suicide bombers...... Male virgins. undecided
If so why would those very young girls they use as suicide bombers be interested in male virgins undecided

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO ATAIN 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEAN. THIS IS ONE OF STEREOTYPES THE MEDIA USES TO MIS-INFORM SOME PEOPLE ABOUT ISLAM WITHOUT PROOF. so as you rightly said questions and more questions the media will never attempt to answer because they are on a coalition cause against islam.

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bh should have been discouraged long ago. But when they were attacking Christians, people were silent about it. There was an instance a bokoharam leader was caught by the police and later he escaped. We are not yet serious about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
adeaks:
I still find it hard to comprehend why Boko haram would attack mosques. I know that there are factions in Islam, but aren't they praying to the same God......so why would someone think that Allah would give him 72 virgins in heaven for blowing up other Muslims praying to the same Allah.

If you sincerely need answers, it depends on your mindset cos some people would ask question and still dont believe the answers..........Islam has many sects with others claiming superiority over the other, shitte, sunni, etc they fierce rivalry between them lead some sects to call others infidels....as a case of other christian sects claiming that catholics worship virgin Mary rather than Jesus.
As for BH, they were founded just as Prostestant churches broke away from Catholic church citing their reason on rigid stance on many doctrines contrary to the actual teachings of Christ.....BH is like a prostesting/radical sects of Islam that views other sects have gone soft on the actual teaching of prophet Moh'd (PBUH)......if you want me to continue, say so.....
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

If you sincerely need answers, it depends on your mindset cos some people would ask question.....

Please do continue.

I do get the comparison with the different denominations we have in Christianity. But I think it would be absolutely unthinkable for a true Christian Protestant to go into a catholic church and blow himself and the people there. Even if the Catholics are deemed to be 'statue worshippers', how does killing them help anything ur even please God? Would Jesus want them killed or given a chance to repent and see the light?

But maybe there is a verse of the Quran that supports or encourages killing of infidels

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by truthspeaks: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
U tink? Or probably d govt has found a way 2 make d Nigerian media nt 2 report some attacks, I cld be wrong tho. Jst dat I dnt trust any info frm dis current govt wit it's attitude of denials n counter-denials
emperorchedda:
I'm particularly glad the rate of suicide bombings have reduced drastically in recent times unlike when we had them on a weekly basis, shows we have a working government

Buhari is working
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2016
...and that's how the clueless leaders will opt for the banning of men's wears yet again. cheesy
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by thaoriginator: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2016
No wahala we go dey use breast to dey spot them. cry
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 19, 2016
This is why each time I tell you people to use your brains and look beyond your nose to see that "Terrorism" is never Islamic. Every form of terrorism has a political undertone. But well, most of y'all are religious bigots. Not bashing you, but if the shoes fit, wear it.

adeaks:
I still find it hard to comprehend why Boko haram would attack mosques. I know that there are factions in Islam, but aren't they praying to the same God......so why would someone think that Allah would give him 72 virgins in heaven for blowing up other Muslims praying to the same Allah.

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2016
This is gibberish extraordinaire. Just stfu

Jdesilentkiller:

If you sincerely need answers, it depends on your mindset cos some people would ask question and still dont believe the answers..........Islam has many sects with others claiming superiority over the other, shitte, sunni, etc they fierce rivalry between them lead some sects to call others infidels....as a case of other christian sects claiming that catholics worship virgin Mary rather than Jesus.
As for BH, they were founded just as Prostestant churches broke away from Catholic church citing their reason on rigid stance on many doctrines contrary to the actual teachings of Christ.....BH is like a prostesting/radical sects of Islam that views other sects have gone soft on the actual teaching of prophet Moh'd (PBUH)......if you want me to continue, say so.....

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by alienvirus: 3:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Sebi you peoples said make dem ban hijab because of Boko Haram. Oya ban men wears now!

Silly and hypocritical people.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Atk1nson(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2016
spotlessduke:
And the story ends at northern fools nd their yoruba slaves
you're getting too old for this level of reasoning
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2016
daretodiffer:
Oya let's ban men's wears.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 5:18am On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:

Please do continue.

I do get the comparison with the different denominations we have in Christianity. But I think it would be absolutely unthinkable for a true Christian Protestant to go into a catholic church and blow himself and the people there. Even if the Catholics are deemed to be 'statue worshippers', how does killing them help anything ur even please God? Would Jesus want them killed or given a chance to repent and see the light?

But maybe there is a verse of the Quran that supports or encourages killing of infidels

That boy doesnt have the least required knowledge to answer you on ur observation. He has only succeeded in proving why Boko Haram is and should be/represent the true version of islam and also trying so hatd to prove why boko haram have the right to kill muslims who are innocent and law abiding. In other word, He agrees with boko haram. He agrees with their terrorist activities. He thinks and agrees with boko haram Unlike majority of the muslims in nigeria who dont quote and take Quranic verses out of context to carryout terror or win an argument.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

As for BH, they were founded just as Prostestant churches broke away from Catholic church citing their reason on rigid stance on many doctrines contrary to the actual teachings of Christ.....[b] BH is like a prostesting/radical sects of Islam that views other sects have gone soft on the actual teaching of prophet Moh'd (PBUH)......[/b]if you want me to continue, say so.....

so what the actual teaching of the prophet(pbuh)?
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:

if there exist such verse, then why are the rest of the muslims not doing it? Why is that less than 0.01% of the muslim population seem to carryout such commands.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by tsephanyah(f): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Would u want to be a president? U have foresight..infact receive it who knows u'd do well.
sister; Nigerians are not that civilized, thy wouldn't accept woman as president, only if the western colonies us again. hope trump can do that. thy will rain abuse on me just watch, , let me provoke them; Jobless Guys
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by fortunechy(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
no pix no news
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:
Even me sef wan blow

Should I give you their address? By the time they are done with you, you go blow pass wizkid. grin
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by cardoctor(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2016
These guys sef
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:

Please do continue.

The issue of killing infidels is there for all to see, but the main is how some preacher interprete the scripture to their followers....killing people is bad whether or not your holy book approves it but others takes it to the extreme and view those that didn't weak. BH issue started from extremism but many factors got involved and it turned muti-faceted.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Dklef(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:

Should I give you their address? By the time they are done with you, you go blow pass wizkid. grin

LOL. Me wan know there o

But the kind of blow that i want is the one that, i'll still be alive grin
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by zeezy1: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2016
[/quote] ahahahah
I caught you here today! Mr Rajee.
Alomadagberre! Ahba! You disappeared frm fb just like that! I checked your fb profile when yur updates stopped, I guess it was deactivated. Hope you ar coming back abi na permanent? I don miss you on fb oo
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by Mattew690(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Guys beware 2016 Karishika is around

What DA fu*ck
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by seguntijan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now that they've started using men's cloth, I think they need to ban men's clothes also as they banned hijab because terrorists use it also.... Double standard

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by MarieSucre(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
This deluded male bigot, when will you admit male and female are never equal and on a different level??

noun 
(plural bigots)(derogatory)
---One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.Don't call me a bigot. That's extremely rude!
---One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race,gender, political party, etc.) and isintolerant of those who differ.

Can you see the second definition of bigot. Now look at the third noun --GENDER.

Now tell me who is the bigot among you two?

I like how your bigotry against Islam came to bite you in the ass. It gladdens my heart.

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by MarieSucre(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
mukhcech:

if there exist such verse, then why are the rest of the muslims not doing it? Why is that less than 0.01% of the muslim population seem to carryout such commands.

The Jewish law states that adulterers and fornicators must be stoned death. But the state of Israel does not convict ether set of people. neither do Jews all over the world. But it is their holy book. So saying that because some Muslims do not go executing certain set of people means the verses or the hadith do not exist is just not true. They do.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

The Jewish law states that adulterers and fornicators must be stoned death. But the state of Israel does not convict ether set of people. neither do Jews all over the world. But it is their holy book. So saying that because some Muslims do not go executing certain set of people means the verses or the hadith do not exist is just not true. They do.

PLS do present a contextual verse or proof for ur ascertion here pls.

And you said the state of isreal, Does the state of isreal judge by the jewish law or their constitution?. Stop looking for mummies on mars!!!
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by MarieSucre(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
mukhcech:

PLS do present a contextual verse or proof for ur ascertion here pls.

And you said the state of isreal, Does the state of isreal judge by the jewish law or their constitution?. Stop looking for mummies on mars!!!

The state of Israel uses both laws. Just like how Nigeria uses both customary and constitutional law. But in the instance of a conflict of interest the constitution supercedes.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you,
then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if
they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

24. Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no
more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then
you can stop killing people. 2:193a

176. Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed ,
and are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran.
But Allah will reward them for it. 9:111

Have I anwswered your question.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by mukhcech(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

The state of Israel uses both laws. Just like how Nigeria uses both customary and constitutional law. But in the instance of a conflict of interest the constitution supercedes.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you,
then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if
they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

24. Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no
more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then
you can stop killing people. 2:193a

176. Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed ,
and are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran.
But Allah will reward them for it. 9:111

Have I anwswered your question.

I requested u not to post out of context buh u failed. U are trying so hard to make religious extremism important.

Thank God for google where u got ur quotes. Why dont you also search for the contextual meaning of these verses and see how u have been making a great mistake common to ignorants.
Re: Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public by MarieSucre(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2016
mukhcech:

I requested u not to post out of context buh u failed. U are trying so hard to make religious extremism important.

Thank God for google where u got ur quotes. Why dont you also search for the contextual meaning of these verses and see how u have been making a great mistake common to ignorants.

You're just trying to be evasive. Post the context for the quotes then if they really have one. if not. then you have no case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity / Chima Anyaso Storms Item In Abia State (Photos) / Zamfara Banditry: We Will Use Kinetic Approach - Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.