Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocker (760 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocker by jadesola2016: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocker
“ I deliberately underestimate our Cathedral by saying its 80,000 seater”
Fiery preacher and celebrated prophet , Bro Joshua Iginla threw a shocker during the on-going International Leadership and Ministers Conference at Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja by admitting that the world acclaimed 80,000 capacity he is building known as City of Wonders can sit over 100,000 worshippers if they used the orthodox bench. According to him, he deliberately underestimates it to 80,000. Shedding more light on the issue which has allegedly stirred up envy in Christendom, he revealed that his purpose was not to brag as having the largest auditorium but to serve. “ i stepped out to fulfil a mission but the team of engineers who undertook this huge task told me emphatically that the project is as huge as claimed”
Meanwhile, thousands thronged the first day of the conference where the man of God taught them the 10 principles of effective Leadership.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

St Leo's Church Of Or Lord Crusifix Procession In Ikeja Today / What T.b. Joshua Actually Said Concerning A Southern African President / Wake Up Call To Christianity In NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.