Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More (58634 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by SadiqIbro: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
chigozie congratulations
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Nellypy: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
My guy u try no b sorting tinz. U r brainy. I tap this blessing for my forth coming children. May God spare ur life for family
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
That's to tell you how difficult it can be. I'll like to know yours.
lantessy:
That CGPA is low to be the best graduating student
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by adebayo742(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Congrats Hero!!!
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Intendy: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm happy for his mum.effort not in futility
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Intendy: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Temidayo9:
Hard-working pays
bro edit.I want you to graduate/get employed easily
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn...Happy for her...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
For HER?
Lady F, ....again...
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2016
big ups man. ride o
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by micfoley: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations to him
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by BobUg28(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2016
This is a welcome development...very spectacular and mind blowing.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by ladyF(f): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2016
chisco82:

For HER?
Lady F, ....again...
lol I was referring to the boys mother, not him.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Socketbet: 1:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Hard working pays
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by IgboGoat: 3:48am On Mar 19, 2016
But come to think of it, is it that the Igbos now value education more than their counterparts in south west?

Nothing tangible was given to the best graduating student in UNILAG, he was almost evicted from his house due to expired house rent.

But same people were celebrating the bread seller turned model.

Igbos are wiser, I think.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by STARGREEN(m): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Burgerlomo: 4:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by chybosky: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2016
DailyPost:
Mr Chigozie, from Ogbaku, in Mbaitolu local government area of IMO state, has emerged as the best graduating student of IMO state university in the 7th convocation of the state university which was held today. Mr Chigozie, who studied optometry, graduated with CGP of 4.71 to emerge as the overall graduate of the university . It was indeed an unlimited blessings for Mr Chigozie as he left the venue very fulfilled by becoming the newest millionaire in IMO state.
Aside from the state Governor Owelle Okorocha, who gave a total sum of 1 million naira to Mr Chigozie, with automatic employment as a lecturer to the university and awarding him scholarship for his master's abroad, other IMO sons equally identified with Mr Chigozie such as Deacon Chike Okafor and Hon Uche Nwosu.
The due of Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor, the member representing Okigwe South Federal constituency and the Chief of staff government house Owerri, Hon. Uche Nwosu, blessed Chigozie with the total sum of five hundred thousand naira each(500,000) as an IMO star. He was also inducted and decorated as a member of Imsu alumni on the course of the programme.
The pro Chancellor of the institution, Chief Innocent pledged to donate a brand new car to Mr Chigozie from his company, innoson group of company.
Hon. Mathew Omegara equally gave a total sum of 50,000 for fueling of his brand new car.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/automatic-employment-and-abroad-scholarship-for-chigozie-as-he-bags-first-class-in-imsu-okorocha

Hard work pays!! oluwa pick ma calls! !!!!!
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by gbaskiboy: 4:57am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn...Happy for her...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Him not Her grin

1 Like

Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by dapsonlou(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2016
See how Igbo People shamed Yoruba People, DJ freeze have to beg for help from the Yoruba boy with 5.0. It took a Cameroonian Bleached Singer to come and Pay the Guys Rent. Shame on All of you. Especially Govrn Fayose

1 Like

Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by cardoctor(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by delishpot: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Happy for his parents.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Divinehenrich(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Kraspo(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
ureach:
Rubbish

Chief Willie Obiano is making success in agriculture and tech in neoghbouring Anambra...

Abia state is working with FG to revive Aba leather mkt.....

Wike... well he's here filling pot holes....

Okorocha has lost his way.... no growth, no goodnews... It's same old stale redundant and disgusting media whoring we keep seeing...

2019 will come and he will be relegated to the backgroung like his predecessor Ohakim...

RUBBISH!!! angry

You call encouraging a student who had worked hard rubbish? May God help your destiny.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by VitaminB12(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow

We come from the same village

I am sure he is my long lost brother grin grin
soo iwu onye ogbaku, nnem ochie. Dalu o
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by VitaminB12(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2016
dovelike:
I know that guy. Proff. He teaches year one students then. He taught me. Member of the Watchman!! cool
Emulate him and shine like a star. Attending extra classes indicates you are working hard. Keep it up.....Am just a proud IMO star

1 Like

Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by EMriss(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2016
bughead:
myopic mindset!

instead of you should be praying to be successful in life and be reasonable to the society, but you are busy praying to be first class undecided

record are set to be broken!

think straight boy!
[size=20pt]BUG[/size] pls watch ur words...its too late for me to take on you.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Chijosky(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
that's good they there they form cultist, and don't go and read your book
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by EMriss(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
bidak:

its good to pray tho but at thesame time you have to work really hard even the bible said faith without work is dead
thanks my geee
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Ibj50(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow
We come from the same village
I am sure he is my long lost brother grin grin
cheesy
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Taiwopeters(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
This is good. Wish graduates can be rewarded likw this everywhere. Itz not easy been a first class graduate, not to talk of being the best graduating student. I finished with a first class, and it wasn't something easy but all glory be unto GOD grin cheesy wink
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by Cashio(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
175:
Village People lost the battle on this guy's head! Praise God!!!!!!
people can be so annoying at times
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by spencekat(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
175:
Village People lost the battle on this guy's head! Praise God!!!!!!
Not only village people,but also enemies of progress at large.
Re: Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More by spencekat(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations IMO star.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.