Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men (62960 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
This is deep, cheating is so so disrespectful angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
'' it's Lady F again'' just wondering if there was ever a time Lady F existed b4
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
BrownCookie:
Tell 'em sister!

They be thinking it is an entitlement to cheat until the dance change steps.

tongue tongue tongue

Nne this chainGe grin no reach your side one bit, you keep glowing like the morning Sun. What's the secret biko my sister?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Socketbet: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
What of flavor's .....gon..... Mtcheeew
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by franzis(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
nigelcoop:
Aint no african man who is gon take care of a child dat aint his except he cnt father 1
NA LIE...

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by franzis(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
They should get jobs please. WAG aint no job undecided
WHO TOLD YOU THEY AINT GOT NO JOB.. GO CHECK THEIR PROFILE

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
One thing these ladies don't know is that cheating in relationship is more than seeing another person. The moment you think you're smarter than your partner in any situation or time, you have started cheating.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
nigelcoop:
Aint no african man who is gon take care of a child dat aint his except he cnt father 1

I stand 2 differ........ I knw of a typical African man (Nigerian) wu fathered 5 children, 2 are his & 3 are nt. infxt out of doz 3, 1 z already married & anoda z abt 2 gt married..... .
there are still some 'right thinking' dudes out there.......

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
potbelly:
all these wannabe sef... wetin be gon? that one na english?
it's a slang for "gonna" much like "going to" in a complete phase i'd say
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
maybe she's take-able. she's indirectly advertising herself cos she's tired of the cheating husband.

kaî!men wey no sabi tame blockus is just a male and not yet a man.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
her statement is so stoopid, as if CHEATING is the only reason why a man would raise another man's kid. dumbass clueless women!

if any man wants to "seriously" be in this baby mama's life then YES he will have to take parts in raising that kid, whether he likes it or not. this is a REQUIREMENT when in a serious r/ship with someone's baby mama.
BTW, if Future had married then divorced Ciara (instead of cheating and parting ways), would it make any difference?

women who are trying to make us believe that it is wrong/shameful for another man to raise your kid, are DELUDED! if this man is a proper father figure in this kid's life (when his biological father is not around) then it should be encouraged rather than look down upon.

Let me educated ur empty, disillusioned brain.

You know that men are generally useless. The only thing that drive their brain is sex and nothing else.

It is the biggest disgrace on a man for another man to take ownership and raise ur child in a capacity you are not deemed fit to do so properly. If another man I s raising your child, then the other man has failed in his role as a father and not entitled to even make further children with any woman because he is just nothin but a sperm donor in the life of that child.

Future is a failure and there are lots of Nigerian men that are like that.

Why do u think Future is greatly upset about the relationship between Ciara and RUssell , that is because Russell is a real man, and a wonderful father to little future , something the Buffon FUture can never be to a woman because his second job is to be a dead beat baby papa, spreading his unwanted sperm every where.

Any real man( which is obviously rare in our society Nigeria), hence the lack of husband materials, should stick his tiny Di.ck in his pants and keep his oath of faithfulness in marriage and look after his family and wife, otherwise someone 100% better than u will take your wife, give her a million dollar ring, wife her and be the only father your biological child will ever know.
Gat it?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by banmee(m): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
For me, Okro still remains a better soup than Ogbono

Ejawo lapon ti o yo, ti o yo oòooo, elo gbomi ila ka no oooo shina gode cool

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

Taking a second hand pv$$ies to husbands houses is also disrespectful

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:35am On Mar 19, 2016
What of women like them wey dey cheat? Abi na only men dey cheat?

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
maybe she's take-able. she's indirectly advertising herself cos she's tired of the cheating husband.

kaî!men wey no sabi tame blockus is just a male and not yet a man.

Men can cheat as long you all keep bringing dilapidated pv$$ies to husbands' houses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Philpham:

You know that men are generally useless. The only thing that drive their brain is sex and nothing else.

It is the biggest disgrace on a man for another man to take ownership and raise ur child in a capacity you are not deemed fit to do so properly. If another man I s raising your child, then the other man has failed in his role as a father and not entitled to even make further children with any woman because he is just nothin but a sperm donor in the life of that child.

Why do u think Future is greatly upset about the relationship between Ciara and RUssell , that is because Russell is a real man, and a wonderful father to little future , something the Buffon FUture can never be to a woman because his second job is to be a dead beat baby papa, spreading his unwanted sperm every where.

Any real man( which is obviously rare in our society Nigeria), hence the lack of husband materials, should stick his tiny Di.ck in his pants and keep his oath of faithfulness in marriage and look after his family and wife, otherwise someone 100% better than u will take your wife, give her a million dollar ring, wife her and be the only father your biological child will ever know.
Gat it?

Girl, show some class. Just pretend to be classy and stop insulting everyone on nairaland.

BTW,men are not useless. The men that ever been in your life are useless.

So its wrong for a man to cheat but it is not wrong for a woman to take an over used pvssy to her husband's house. Be real. When a man is tired of a tokunbo pv$$y,he cheats. Period. And there is nothing the women can do about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by MRBrownJ: 2:19am On Mar 19, 2016
see another deluded donkey writing gibberish on this beautiful early evening. by all means, allow me to educate your poor uneducated soul

Philpham:

if you indeed believe this 1st NONSENSE then i suggest you quickly go tell that to YOUR useless father whose brain was solely driven by sex when he conceived and raised you, right?

2nd NONSENSE
- how can a man "take ownership" of a child, just because he is spending time with that child?!
- how can a father fail his parental role, simply because baby mama's new man is spending time with his child?!
only a woman can write such pile of BS!!!!

any man who will have a serious r/ship with Ciara MUST spend time with her child (unless you foolishly believe that her soon to be husband shouldnt interact with her child), just like any serious woman in Future's life will do the same, and spend time with his son too. this is what usually happens when 2 parents separate, move on, and have other r/ships. sadly your misplaced deluded ego would want this child to ONLY spend quality time with his biological father, and NO other men, and therefore (in your narrow minded way of thinking) Ciara's new man must NOT have any contact with her child, right?! ARRANT RUBBISH from clueless ignoramus!!!!!

3rd NONSENSE
that is YOUR personal opinion and you are entitled to it, however, dont try to enforce your biased views as facts.
Nigerian women (like yourself) should take some, if not all, of the blame for the sorry state of Nigerian men.

4th NONSENSE
ANY man would be upset to see baby mama's new man spending quality time with his child. this issue about Future has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being a "real man" and all to do with priorities in life. Future is an artist that tours the world, and therefore he cannot spend as much time as he would desire with his child. should that make him a bad father? hell no! btw, just because this man spend some time with Future's child DOES NOT make him a wonderful father, get your facts RIGHT!

Gat it?

FINAL NONSENSE
A) if there are no husband materials in Nigeria then blame it on the inadequate Nigerian women who sets there deluded mind too high!

B) how can the many Nigerian men keep their oath of faithfulness when most of their beautiful princesses turned into baby whales after childbirth?! abeg!!

C) if you actually believe that a baby mama's new man will always be a better father than the biological father of that child, then i suggest you quickly go hug the nearest transformer because you havent got a clue about what life is all about.

D) we can clearly see that your beef is also marriage. so now, if Ciara gets married, Future will not be a father to his child?! NEWSFLASH: Future will always be the father to his child and raise his child the best he can... and he certainly doesnt give a damn who Ciara marries.... if he did he wouldnt have dropped her, like all the other famous men who previously dated her and dropped her (Bow Wow, 50cent, Amar'e Stoudemire etc)

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by hmuhammad(m): 2:59am On Mar 19, 2016
falconey:
ABEGI MAKE UNA GO SiT DOWN!!!!!

NOT all men can live with your craps.
No mind them jor. Na who cheat reach them, all dis females go just come de display their stupidity for social media

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Akfakorede(m): 4:00am On Mar 19, 2016
nigelcoop:

oh really...
that is a lie, i can
i'm even thinking of adopting tho. i ain't impotent sha
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by justmenoni: 4:49am On Mar 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy let them keep dreaming lol Africa man both home and abroad find it difficult marrying a single mother or baby mama..

nigelcoop:

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by nonix22(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2016
to whom it may concern... undecidedto whom it may concern...
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by tpiar: 5:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Philpham:

Gat it?

what is this?

and, who is this future you refer to?
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by cardoctor(m): 5:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Unfaithful women nko?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2016
nigelcoop:
Well I would have agreed except I have a step father and he's very awesome and more friendly than my own real dad who i don't even like that much. So keep saying an Africa man can't do that I would rather advise you focus on being a good father. Feel free to bask in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

I stand 2 differ........ I knw of a typical African man (Nigerian) wu fathered 5 children, 2 are his & 3 are nt. infxt out of doz 3, 1 z already married & anoda z abt 2 gt married..... .
there are still some 'right thinking' dudes out there.......

Am an example
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by gasgenius(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2016
pcguru1:

Well I would have agreed except I have a step father and he's very awesome and more friendly than my own real dad who i don't even like that much. So keep saying an Africa man can't do that I would rather advise you focus on being a good father. Feel free to bask in your ignorance
abeg who wan marry woman when get pikin , as your mom they lucky so u wan do like your step dad . if your dad like u so much he no demand half responsibility and u said it that u dont flow with him much
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 19, 2016
You want him tall, macho, rich, caring and all the good things - all for your self, and you you don't want him to cheat. Ladies, abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2016
gasgenius:

abeg who wan marry woman when get pikin , as your mom they lucky so u wan do like your step dad . if your dad like u so much he no demand half responsibility and u said it that u dont flow with him much

Being a father goes beyond blood, hope you know I can raise any child as long as the child honours me and respects me. My grandfather taught me being a man is about taking care of family and non family people. I don't flow well with my dead dad, his ways and people messed up my mother's life and my life, infact its almost safe to say I hate him but that would be wrong because I don't even think about him or his family memebers. Na long story. Me I can father anybody's child me I don't care.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by noblegrex: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Realhommie:
Not true... There are many men so plz speak for yourself rather than generalize.
you're a woman not a man.so speak for women not men. No sane man will do that.but if at all any man does that;something must be wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2016
barlkeez:
Paul Okoye's wife, Anita shared this meme and had a laugh with Peter's wife, Lola and Wizkid's ex, Tania Omotayo.
Looks like they all agree on one thing, Ciara won!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDDj8yRAIae/?taken-by=anita_okoye

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by niggi4life(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2016
nigelcoop:
my brother!!! U just spoke my mind... U are 101% correct!!!!

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

I wouldn't cheat on you mami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.