Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat (2219 Views)

The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / I paid 5000 to save an Ant / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
I encountered a group of some hungry youths, chasing this rat shouting Lassa Lassa.

One black guy from nowhere, just threw his Akpola (Plank), and the hit, made the rat to slow down, then i negotiated with them and they gave me the rat.

Below picture is the rat resting in my backyard....

#SaveAnAnimal

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by domopps(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmmm.

NO 1, Please why would you save a deadly killer disease carrier?

NO 2, The so call mobs were they pursuing the RAT for their pots just like that of BIRD b4 your intervention ?

NO 3, Please what do you intend doing with your new found friend ! Call animal care I guess?

NO 4, You said someone throw a plank and the RAT slow down meanwhile RAT had to wait for you 2 conclude your negotiation with them rite!

And lastly

NO 5, You said the RAT is resting @ur backyard with only one pix and a signature on it!

NO 6, Airforce1,Wristbangle,Buygala,Cutehector,Tosyn2much and co are somewhere now warming up for super counter thread!

NO 7, Funnynation is this the kind of joke you ppl Crack here?

In conclusion it's not trend but THREAD!

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Mologi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
lassa...pls dnt save it...

1 Like

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mologi:
lassa...pls dnt save it...
lolz, why nah bros
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
*Travelling to Kenya to save a Lion*

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by anuma1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
soon you will save a snake
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by chaarly(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
epic counter thread grin
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by rottennaija(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
And the rat was snapped by Alamy photos?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by ogashman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
op...how bottles u high? undecided
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by ogashman(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
op...how many bottles u high? undecided
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by osesology(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
*In tears*
See what Buhari has turned this country into. because of joblessness now and inactivity, our youths are now saving rats (potential lassa fever) and posting it on the net, chai!
*continues sobbing*
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by mankan2k7(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
osogbo weed in action
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by wristbangle: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don tire 4 the recent shit 4 NL gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
domopps:
Hmmmmm.

NO 2, The so call mobs were they pursuing the RAT for their pots just like that of BIRD b4 your intervention ?

NO 3, Please what do you intend doing with your new found friend ! Call animal care I guess?

NO 4, You said someone throw a plank and the RAT slow down meanwhile RAT had to wait for you 2 conclude your negotiation with them rite!

And lastly

NO 5, You said the RAT is resting @ur backyard with only one pix and a signature on it!

NO 6, Airforce1,Wristbangle,Buygala,Cutehector,Tosyn2much and co are somewhere now warming up for super counter thread!

Cheeeeers

see finishing, in Shao Khan's voice "FATALITY"
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by bqlekan(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omagzee:

see finishing, in Shoa Khan's voice "FATILITY"
tongue
1) it is Shao Khan 2) it is fatality 3) Don't take this too personal, we are just here to have fun cheesy
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
domopps:
Hmmmmm.

And lastly

Cheeeeers
Egbon, if you want the rat, come and collect it.
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
ogashman:
op...how many bottles u high? undecided
Half cup of Guinness
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
chaarly:
epic counter thread grin
lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
bqlekan:
tongue

1) it is Shao Khan
2) it is fatality
3) Don't take this too personal, we are just here to have fun cheesy

"fatility"= typo
"shoa.... "= i no remember real spelling AkA ignorance
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omagzee:

"fatility"= typo
Egbon do you also want the rat. grin
Omagzee:

"fatility"= typo
Egbon do you also want the rat.
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by domopps(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Businessnaija:
Egbon, if you want the rat, come and collect it.

Lols!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
domopps:

Lols!

Cheeeeeers

lolz. sure sir. how your side
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Businessnaija:
Egbon do you also want the rat. ;DEgbon do you also want the rat.

no oo, i want the cat
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by bqlekan(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omagzee:

"fatility"= typo "shoa.... "= i no remember real spelling AkA ignorance
lol, don't mind me jhur, just for laughs..
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by domopps(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Businessnaija:

lolz. sure sir. how your side

Fine and thank God for his joy unspeakable!

Hope you are good too?

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omagzee:

no oo, i want the cat
Egbon cat nibo. shey una need recommended glass or shakormended..
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by blessedvisky(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ọmọ see the rat's eyes sef. They be like: Guy, u no dey fear face ni undecided
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
domopps:

Fine and thank God for his joy unspeakable!

Hope you are good too?

Cheeeeeeeers

yes sir, i am fine. How shidren. just help me shout seun, lalasticlala, and that obianoscopy abi wetin be him name.
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
blessedvisky:
Ọmọ see the rat's eyes sef. They be like: Guy, u no dey fear face ni undecided
lolzzz. Egbon don dey analyse.
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Enouwem(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin grinI Yaf Die
Re: Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Enouwem:
grin grin grin grinI Yaf Die
why af you die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One / 'Peace' For Sale for 100k / Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.